Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Posted at

Wolf: I'll go and wake her…

Shadow: They are still meditating… It's so boring around here sence I can't tease him.

BloodTh
BloodTh
Posted at

Blood: No, don't wake her, let her sleep. Hey, Shadow, wanna have a match? Don't worry about going easy on me, I seem to be immortal as well. At least, I've died several times before. Mostly in Meph's service. You'd have to be immortal to work for that homocidal bastard. He doesn't care who dies in his army, as long as they can be replaced.

Posted at

Shadow: Fine. Where at?

Posted at

Shadow: Cool but you attack first.

They get there and get into their stanes.

BloodTh
BloodTh
Posted at

Blood: You sure about this? My attacks have been known to be deadly!

Blood launches himself at Shadow, using his speed alone to land a direct hit to Shadow's face, sending him flying backwards.

Blood: Oh, sorry, wasn't expecting that to hit!

Posted at

Shadow gets back up.
Shadow: just testing your power.

Shadow forms a pool of water around them.

Shadow: Now! Wajure! *A room size titlewave races toward Blood, Then Shadow dashes toward Blood as well.(Note, Blood can't see shadow behind the Titlewave)*

BloodTh
BloodTh
Posted at

Blood puts up a mental shield which blocks both the tidal wave and Shadow's attack.

Blood: Hah! Gotta do better than that, buddy!

Posted at

Shadow: Fine.
A water tentalca shows up behind blood. Then Shadow charges Blood as the tentalca wraps rounded blood.

BloodTh
BloodTh
Posted at

Blood: Psyke Blades!

Blood slices the tentacle apart with minimal effort and then dodges as Shadow strikes. Then Blood jumps toward Shadow with a strike of his own.

-I got Blood Striker done, but he only has runes all over his body. I can't make wings, and there wasn't snough room to put horns.-

Posted at

Shadow then turned to water. Then Blood felt a pain in his back. Shadow was still standing where he was at first.

Shadow: look for the illusion in the illusion. Then you will see the real me.

BloodTh
BloodTh
Posted at

Blood: Hmph, an illusion, huh? Ok, fine. I'll have to use my Psychic senses.

-Rage, go post in the forum for Blaze and Blood. I set something up that my readers may like.-

Blood closed heys eyes and reached out with all his other senses. then he turned and puched the real Shadow in the face, knocking him out of the illusion out.

Posted at

Shadow: Nice. but how much can you handle? * Goes into Blazing Shadow* -his super form-
Shadow then appears behind blood and attacks. This sends blood down to the ground.

BloodTh
BloodTh
Posted at

Blood: Heh, super form, eh? I'm going to do something you never expected!

Suddenly, the Chaos emeralds flew up from the ground and started circling Blood. His fur turned black and his eyes turned red.

Blood: Let's see you handle the full force of Black Blood!

Posted at

both forces clashed. This clash woke Rage from his metation.

Rage: what is going on?
He went down to see.

Shadow: You are good.

-I'm going to have Rage get into the middle of this…-

BloodTh
BloodTh
Posted at

Blood: Hey Rage! Anyway, thanks for the compliment, Shadow. This battle is FAR from over!

Blood launched himself at Shadow once again.

Posted at

As they clash, Rage goes Inferno form and Dives in.

Rage: I can't believe you two started this without me!

BloodTh
BloodTh
Posted at

Blood: Haha! Come on, you guys! I know you can do better than that.

The three continue to clash for hours. Blood, Rage and Shadow all fighting one another.

Posted at

The sun had come up. They had used there powers up. They all then Dashed at each other and punches each other out. They all laid there, asleep.

BloodTh
BloodTh
Posted at

Blaze came down to the arena. She saw Rage, Shadow, and Blood lying on the ground. She sighed.

Blaze: Damn, out again.

Posted at

Lance walks up behind Blaze.
Lance: I know Shad and Ray love fighting but Blood too? Oh Hi Blaze.

-I started Nakasa.-

BloodTh
BloodTh
Posted at

-I saw-

Blaze: Blood is a man. It's in their nature to fight. It strengthens their bond of friendship.

Posted at

Lance: I'm one too…

Posted at

Lance: Well… I don't hate to fight like these guys… I'm more laid back.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.