Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
BloodTh
BloodTh
Posted at

Blood: Wolf, why don't you go see what is taking Lance so long?

Just then, Lance walked in the door. Blood tried to get up, but Blaze forced him back down.

Blaze: Blood, you still haven't fully recovered. You're not getting up till this afternoon!

Posted at

Lance:….. Rage. I must seek out my problems. Can you help me meatate?

Rage:… Y-yea.

They leave.

Wolf: Wow… Lance is in bad shape to ask that…

Posted at

Wolf: Lance is a nice guy. To do something like this is… well out of character. He don't kill often.

Shadow: May he find the answers he seeks.

BloodTh
BloodTh
Posted at

Blaze: Rage, you and Lance are some of the few who trusted Blood right from the start. Lance probably feels he faltered in that trust.

Posted at

Wolf: yea… Man I hope he is ok.

(I got to go soon)

Posted at

Lance: Rage? I don't know what is wrong with me…

Rage: nothing is wrong with you. Now lets begin…

BloodTh
BloodTh
Posted at

????: Blood. Stop blaming yourself. My death was not your fault.

Blood: S-Silver? I'm sorry. I was on the same side as him. It was basically the same thing as killing you with my own hands!

Silver: Blood, shut up! It wasn't your fault!

Silver transformed into Sonny.

Sonny: My death was not your fault either. And I completely understand your reluctance to bring me back. Go ahead, wait till the war is over.

Sonny transformed into Shadow.

Shadow: Hey, I know why I'm here. You need advice. But I can't give it to you. You have to find the answers on your own. Damn, if I was still alive, Trace would have died at my hands for that insult!

Shadow transformed into Blaze.

Blaze: Please Blood, wake up.

Blood sat up immdiately. He looked around him.

Blood: What the? What happened?

Blaze: (tears streaming down her face) You passed out again.You've been out for three weeks! Rage and Lance are still meditating, but we had seriously thought we lost you this time!

Blood: Blaze, I saw everyone again! Silver and Sonny said not to worry about them. Shadow said he would have killed Trace if he were still alive!

Blaze: I see them all the time in my dreams too.

Posted at

Wolf: He awake again?

BloodTh
BloodTh
Posted at

Blaze: Yeah, thanks for helping me out in this time. Now, I need sleep. I barely slept the whole time you were out, Blood.

Posted at

Wolf: No problem. Go get some rest. I'll fill Blood in for you.

BloodTh
BloodTh
Posted at

Blaze lays down on the bed beside Blood. Almost immediately, she is asleep. Blood looks at Wolf.

Blood: What do you mean, fill me in?

Posted at

Wolf: well the last time this happen you could not remember anything… anyway, I got some info on Meph's new plans…

Posted at

Wolf shows him a map.
Wolf: This is where they are going to attack next. I've got some friends near there who told me.

BloodTh
BloodTh
Posted at

Blood: What? It can't be! Me and Silver's old house! They will pay! THEY WILL ALL PAY!

Blood suddenly started to float into the air. Horns grew out of his head, and wings out of his back. His spines twistied into fine points, and his teeth grew out of his mouth. Frightening runes appeared all over his body. He grew to about twice his normal size. It was a form that inpired fear into all who saw it. Even Wolf was scared. This was no longer Blood. And neither was it Blade. It seemed Blood had another demon inside him that even he did not know about.

Demon: Where is the bastard who awoke me? You, wolf-man, take me to the place on this map!

the demon was so awe inspiring, and frightening, Wolf had no choice but to obey.

Posted at

Wolf took him to the place.

Wolf: Here it is.

miltary stuff could be seen and Meph's copies where there.

BloodTh
BloodTh
Posted at

Demon: I can read your mind, Wolf. You are wondering who I am. I am Blood Striker. My father was a demon. Silver is only my half-brother. That is all you need to know.

Blood launched himself into the enemies ranks. A whole army versus one demon.

Blood Striker: Ha, this is so unfair. A whole army against little old me? I hope you brought enough BODY-BAGS!

The demonic form was too powerful for the army to handle. Zeke Nakasa,who was in the army, sounded the retreat, knowing he would lose his life if he stood his ground. From that day foward, Blood had a new nickname. Blood Striker, the true face of Horror.

Posted at

- Zeke is immortal.. He can Die but the longest time has been a day.-

Zeke: Mephiles. We lost our force to Blood Striker…

Posted at

Zeke: It seem's Blood has another Demon in him calling himself Blood Striker…

Posted at

Zeke: I'm not sure…

BloodTh
BloodTh
Posted at

At the base…

Blood: (back to his origional form) Blaze needs to wake up so we can stop the attack on my old home!

-Blood Striker may not show upin my comic. I don't know if I'd be able to make him.-

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.