Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Posted at

Rage: First can you get my swords out of my Chest???

Zeke: My sword may have a range but this don't! *uses a class 5 Huracain wind on blood*

Posted at

Blood: Yeah I'll get em out.

Blood walks away from the wind with a psychic sheild surrounding him, goes over to Rage, pulls out the swords, and hands them to Rage.

Blood: Now let's get out of here before someone else shows up.

Blood grabs Rage and starts running, escaping from the base before Karde shows up.

Posted at

Zeke: Damn… *looks at Karde* who the hell are you?

Posted at

Karde enters the room, and takes a moment to assess the situation.

"Karde, Blood Knight. Enough of that, looks like we need to chase down some escapees"

Karde draws his sword and chases after the escapees.

Posted at

A few minutes later, at the resistance camp…

a loud slapping noise can be heard all around the camp.

Blaze: Blood, you bastard! I won't forgive you for this!

Blood: I'm not asking you to forgive me, love. I'm not asking anything from you.

Blaze: (starting to cry) But I could have lost you! The resistance would have fallen apart. I wouldn't be able to hold it together by myself again!

-Blood only just joined the resistance before this game was started, but since he had worked with Mephiles, Blaze made him her co-leader and soon fell in love with him.-

Blood: (Angrily) It would have been better for you to go? Most of these resistance soldiers don't trust me yet! I also would not have been able to do anything without YOU! I wouldn't wanna keep this up without you! At least I was able to save Rage! You shouldn't be so damned impulsive! If you had waited, and we had formulated a plan, I wouldn't have had to do that, love! At least we escaped from the guy chasing us! There's no way he could have matched my speed!

Posted at

Rage: do you two always aruge like this?

-rage has healed back to his normal self-

imshard
imshard
Posted at

Shard watched the platoon of Mephile troops winding their way down the ruined street around the huge piles of rubble. They were nearly to the old market square. This town had been nearly leveled in the last firebombing but most tall sturdy buildings remained. And more than a few sturdy rebels too. From his perch he glanced towards his squad mates hiding places around the square. Though he couldn't catch even a glimpse of them he knew they were there. He told his spotter Jed to signal the enemy position to them. Veteran snipers one and all. His snipers. They had been through so many little ambushes like this one it was almost routine. He didn't like that. Routine made men sloppy. The point man had entered the labyrinth of wreckage in the square. Wait for it. "found the officer" Jed informed him "three points to the noon, moving slowly to approach, range 46 tins and closing" "confirmed, have him sighted" Shard put his finger on the trigger. Wait for it. The last trooper in the file entered the square. Wait for it.
The tail man cleared the barrier. The point-man was nearly to the other side. He squeezed the trigger. An almost ridiculously small hole appeared in the helmet, but the officer stiffened suddenly and fell. His men stopped stupidly wondering what he was doing. The first and last 4 men in the line suddenly followed suit. For a moment they still didn't notice until blood and brain matter flecked with bits of hair and bone started to pour out of the helmet holes. "SNIPERS!!!!, THE SHARD IS HERE!!!!" Small charges popped and the hidden barriers slammed into place blocking any easy escape. Like any good well disciplined Mephile troops half expertly dropped to cover and began seeking targets while the other half panicked and scrambled around like headless chickens. "found the second officer" Jed piped in. "6 points to the 4 sheltering behind the peddler cart, holding at 52 tins" "confirmed, firing" The second in command slumped against the cart from which he had been giving orders. "target down" Shard confirmed. The other snipers were making quick work of the smart ones and those about to escape. Periodically a land-mine or other trap took out a few. "Count 14 active targets" Jed supplied without having to be asked. Yes eight of the best marksmen in the resistance, Led by Shard the Mephile-cide. He still chuckled at that nick-name his prey had given him. Another nine went down simultaneously. Shard chuckled again. He loved it when they did that, so impressive. "one Squad packed in 7 points to the 11 hunkered behind rubble and debris holding at 49 tins. No clear shots. They're trying to call air support, jamming broke but we're still scrambling it. They'll hear the noise though." STANG eh, Hammer and Anvil will get it. Just as Shard thought this two rocket propelled grenades streaked in form opposite sides and made short work of the surviving squad.
Shard opened a channel to the squad. "Air slammers inbound, break cover and make for rally point tango, leave the swag and see you all there." It burned him to leave so much plunder on the ground (especially the nametags) but he couldn't risk getting burned to a crisp.

Posted at

Blood: Don't worry about it, Rage. I guess you can just call this a lover's spat.

Blaze: (regaining her composure) Ok, ok, I'm fine now. (slaps Blood again) You deserve a lot more, but I'll just leave it at that.

Blood: Yeah, your right.

At Mephiles base…

Mephiles: (Over Radio) Karde, leave the search. (looks at Zeke) You realize the punishment for failing me, right? However, since you exposed that rat, it proved that I was right about you. I won't execute you. For exposing that… that infestation, I'll make you a general. However, if you want to be one of my officers, you'll have to work very hard to make up for that mistake! One last thing. HOW DID RAGE NAKASA ESCAPE WITHOUT INSIDE HELP?!

Posted at

Ok, I started to read your comic to get a little bit of a backdrop, because I tend to get pretty detailed when it comes to things like this. Unfortunately, I don't really feel like reading 100+ pages of comic just at the moment, though I do have it added to my favorites so that I can read it later.

Anyway, I was just wondering a few things.

What's the setting? Looks like Post-Apocalyptic, like the MMX games, but I'm not sure.

What powers do your characters have? It would be good to know, for the sake of planning and such. My characters tend to do that a lot.

Do you have to join one of those two sides? I was thinking of adding a new group to the mix, or maybe just having a "Lone Wolf" type character, but I think that might be against the rules.

What kinds of soldiers does each side have, and how is their command structure set up?

What kinds of weapons are in common use? Laser weapons, hard ammo, melee, what should your troops be trying to kill my guy or guys with?

Anything else important I should know? Yeah, if you can think of anything else, please tell me.

Posted at

-I want to put a lone wolf guy too.

Rage: now about the info…

Blood: what is it?

Rage: I can't seem to remiber it…hehe..he.

Posted at

-sorry, no lone wolf things. It's one or the other.

it is pretty much post apocalyptic, Mephiles (and it is Mephiles,not Mephile) doesn't care how his world looks, as long as he rules it.

Blood has psychic powers and super speed, and can start fires. Blaze is a fire creature basically, she can turn into a ball of fire and hurl herself at the enemy at super-sonic speeds. Mephiles has a laser blast that could instantly kill you, but he doesn't use it much. He also has the ability to turn into nothing but a shadow.

I said that the resistance has guerilla fighters. Mephiles' side has super soldiers, basically upgraded with cybernetic implants and robotic parts.

Laser weapons, old fashioned weapons, swords, guns, any kind of weapon of war used at any point in history is allowed.

oh and it's post apocalyptic, mmz style.

Rage, I said no posting for others, you're lucky you're my friend.-

Posted at

-sorry, no lone wolf things. It's one or the other.

I'll probably have to pass then. My characters are usually a little bit too… erm… completely fucking batshit crazy to really work well with others, unless they happen to be ruling them with a fist made out of some kind of very hard and heavy metal.

I'll tell you if I change my mind though.

Posted at

-sorry-

Zeke: Lord Mephiles. The spy escaped but I toke any info he had from his mind.

Posted at

Mephiles: BUT HOW DID HE ESCAPE WITHOUT HELP?

At the camp (late night)…

Blood: (lying in bed beside Blaze) It's just a good thing that noone in Meph's army knows where this camp is. Seriously, love, ya shouldn't be so impulsive. Meph does need to be brought down for what he did to my brother, but we can't do it if we lose ya.

Blaze: You're right, Lover. You had every right to get mad at me this afternoon. I'm sorry for that. I'll try to change.

Posted at

Zeke: some red hedgehog showed up.

Posted at

Mephiles: What? You're saying Blade betrayed me? UNIT 107!

Unit 107: Y-yes master?

Mephiles killed Unit 107 out of rage.

Mephiles: You know what, Zeke, a position just opened up. Your my new second in command! Very good work. Exposing two rats on the same day. I had thought he had been killed by the resistance when that woman escaped. You have two things to do, starting now. First, have Unit 107 repaired. Second, have the guards go into kill-mode. I want Blade shot on sight! He may be going as Blood now, though.

Posted at

Zeke: Yes sir. *takes unit 107 with him* Guards! I'm am now second in command! Go to kill mode and Kill Blade on sight! He may going by Blood now!

Posted at

Guards: Affirmative! Will kill Blade on sight, SIR!

The camp…

Border Guard: Sergant, there is an unidentified tank heading this way! Looks damaged!

Sarge: Well, what are you waiting for? If they ain't friendly, blast 'em to hell!

Border Guard: Unidentified vehicle, identify yourself or be fired upon!

Unknown: (static) This… Rose… repeat… Shadow… need repairs… Tank stolen… Mephiles'… Blaze… repeat… from Mephiles…

Sarge: Well, from that, I gather he's not an enemy. I'll go inform Blood and Lady Blaze.

Sarge rushes to Blaze and Blood's tent, knocks on the door, and tells them to come out asap.

Blood: (putting on his boots and vest) O.k, o.k, I'm coming.

Blaze: (rushing into her coat and pants -they were just in bed, she had a bra and panties on, don't want anyone saying they were doing anything inappropriate- ) What is it, sergant?

They come out and go to the laser tank now parked in the middle of the camp. The hatch opens, and someone comes out.

Blood: (shocked) No way.

Blaze: (also shocked) It can't be, Blade killed you! Sh- Shadow Rose?

Shay: (smiling) Ah, good to see you again Blaze. (pulls out a laser gun and starts fireing at Blood) You, not so much, Blade.

-Shay (as I'm calling him here) is another of my characters. Was planning to keep him dead, but changed my mind-

Blood: Shadow, stop! I'm Blood again!

Shay: (still smiling) Sure ya are. That's what ya said to get close enough to me to "kill" me. Lucky I had a double that died for me. (to Blaze) When I came upon this camp, I knew it was a resistance camp, but I never expected to find the leader, Lady Blaze, here. By the way, I changed my name to Shay now.

Blaze: Listen, Shad… Shay, Blood has returned to his former self. I'd trust him with my life. He's even become an invaluable asset to the resistance, and is now my co-leader.

Posted at

Rage: Hell, Blood saved me. *said as he jumps down from a tree that he sleap in last night.* and he fough my brother Zeke, who I know is evil…. I bet Zoro would agrea with me. (note: Zoro is dead.)
-Roronoazoro is my ole name here on Drunk Duck. Shay know him from the last roleplay we where in-

Posted at

Karde returns to the base and awaits further orders.

Posted at

Shay: (losing his smile) Wha? Zoro died? What the hell happened? Did Blade kill him?

Blood: No, I couldn't have! Zoro was one of my best friends! Even if Blade was in control, I would never have let him harm Zoro!

-Late note: Blade is the name of the demon inside of blood that takes control of him once in a while, and had control of him since Meph took over, right up until Blaze got captured.-

Liaoriao
Liaoriao
Posted at

-Hm, if I read this right, Mephiles has just killed Unit 107 and is giving orders… Enter moi. This style of roleplay is different to how I usually work, what with the (Name here): (Text) format. I'll use story format for nows.-

Hikaru appeared from the shadows and lent down on Mephiles' shoulder.
'Your so violent and worked up. Don't you ever calm down…'

Then, Kaoru joined his brother, and put his arm around Hikarus waist.
'He is right master, killing through rage. You shouldn't let emotions, good or bad, interfere with your commands.'

Hikaru then lent in close to his brother.
'Not that we know anything about commanding. Dominating however…' Hikaru shot his brother a sly glance and Kaoru turned a deep shade of red…

Kaoru regained his composureand spoke up.
'Oh, our apologies new master. We are Hikaru and Kaoru, a pleasure I'm sure…'

Posted at

-you can do it anyway you want, it's just that I prefer doing it the way I do it.-

Mephiles: Well then, welcome into my army! Rage and anger are what I do best. Do you have any special powers I should know about? Oh, and a friendly warning. I… don't… like… being… TOUCHED!

Liaoriao
Liaoriao
Posted at

Kaoru jumped back and clung onto Hikarus arm for protection while Hikaru stood his ground.

Hikaru then turned to Mephiles.
'Oh, in no way do we have any special powers. I suppose you could say we fight on a more psychological front, confuse people if you will.'

Kaoru pulled Hikaru back.
'Perhaps we should show him our strengths? After all, I do seem quite worthless not being able to fight…'

Hikaru grabbed his brothers head and turned it up to his.
'Don't say that, to me you are everything…'
'Oh Hikaru…'

Hikaru then turned back to Mephiles.
'But my brother is right… May we demonstrate our confusion techniques to you?'

Posted at

Mephiles: Yes, but not on me. I have a special, person if you will, for people to show their powers to me. UNIT 351! GET IN HERE!

-Meph has a unit for everything like this. Unit 107 is for Meph's anger, Unit 351 is for demonstrating special powers.-

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.