Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Posted at

At the after battle speech…

Blood: Ok, everyone, we managed to drive off this assault force! But there will be others! We will have to control this base as if our lives depended on it! Because, the truth is, they do! I know many of you still don't trust me, because of my past, but we will have to overcome that mistrust! For now, we have to lose our trust in everyone, now that Meph has unleashed Shay the Shapeshifter on us! Shadow Nakasa, I am sorry for calling you a coward. Please, understand, I have been under a lot of preasure lately! Now, there are a few of you that I would like to help me with something! I am planning an assault on one of Meph's bases! What I want from you is about 20 resistance members to come with me. However, I am not giving YOU a choice, Rage. You are coming with me, like it or not. That way, if Shay shows up in either of our forms while we are gone, without the other, I want you guys to shoot first and ask questions later! However, there will also be a password for if you guys don't hear about us getting back. The passwords are being passed aroung, in case we had been bugged in that battle.

-Rage, your password is your own, you think it up.-

The words by Blood's name read "Meaning of Life".

Posted at

At the after battle speech…

Blood: Ok, everyone, we managed to drive off this assault force! But there will be others! We will have to control this base as if our lives depended on it! Because, the truth is, they do! I know many of you still don't trust me, because of my past, but we will have to overcome that mistrust! For now, we have to lose our trust in everyone, now that Meph has unleashed Shay the Shapeshifter on us! Shadow Nakasa, I am sorry for calling you a coward. Please, understand, I have been under a lot of preasure lately! Now, there are a few of you that I would like to help me with something! I am planning an assault on one of Meph's bases! What I want from you is about 20 resistance members to come with me. However, I am not giving YOU a choice, Rage. You are coming with me, like it or not. That way, if Shay shows up in either of our forms while we are gone, without the other, I want you guys to shoot first and ask questions later! However, there will also be a password for if you guys don't hear about us getting back. The passwords are being passed aroung, in case we had been bugged in that battle.

-Rage, your password is your own, you think it up.-

The words by Blood's name read "Meaning of Life".

Posted at

the words by Rage is "Immortality is a curse"

Rage: Fine. Lance… make sure nothing goes wrong. You too Shad.

Shadow: Don't call me That!

Lance: hehe Shad.

Shadow: I kill you Lance!

Rage: Hey blood? I suggest that Shadow or Lance come with us. You decide cause I don't want to deal with these two. *walks off to get ready*

Posted at

Later that day.
Zeke: Mephiles. They are moving. I'm seening B and C after them.

-can't do much with a small post.-

Posted at

-I can-

Mephiles: B and C, huh? That's an excellent idea. B! C!

B: -special character- Bwahaha! Is it a mission, lord Mephiles?

C: -special character- Of course it is, you dumbfuck. I just hope it doesn't ruin my looks.

-Note: B and C don't work well together. B is an idiot and doesn't really care how he looks. C is rather smart, but is extremely vain, and thinks he is the best looking guy on the planet. Because of this, the two usually come into conflict with one another.-

Posted at

Lance: This is boring!

Rage: be quite Lance!

Lance:…..

as they truged on B and C watch them.

C: what morons. They moving into my trap.

Posted at

Blood: Hold! Ya know, these big ears aint for decoration. I barely heard it, but I believe I just heard someone say that we are walking into a trap. Be on you guard, troops.

-Note: all the troops and all the clones of Meph are special characters.-

Blood: (to Rage) Ya know, I'm glad we left Shadow with Blaze. She's good at getting people to join the resistance.

-btw, Rage, are you ever gonna start Nakasa?-

Posted at

-yes but wain i get the sprites done-

Rage: maybe…

back at camp.

Shadow: (to Blaze) Why do you care that I join? *finishes a ice body of someone blaze doesn't know*

Posted at

Blaze: Well, you'd be able to fight Zeke. Plus, having your power to revive people would be a great help. Actually, I heard that you like fighting against Zeke Nakasa. Is he your brother?

Posted at

Shadow: Yes. yes he is. I hate him but I don't know why. I just hate him… and Rage.

Posted at

Blaze: Why do you hate Rage? Maybe, if you guys got to know each other better, you'd figure out why you hate him, and come to get over that hatred in time. I can understand why you hate Zeke, he's evil. But Rage is a good guy. I don't know how anyone can hate him. That's why I'm asking you to join. Plus, Blood is sorry for calling you a coward. I know he was pissed. He has a lot on his mind, especially since only a few hours ago, we were planning on executing him.

Posted at

Shadow: I don't blame Blood… But you don't know the reason I hate Rage. I DO!…..I might as well tell you cause you going to ask me about it. Back when Me, Rage and Zeke where one person… Rage had just lost his Best Friend Pain and His true sister Sorrow. He then decided to spite his evil side from himself. He was to be good, and I Evil, but something want wrong and Rage was evil and I was good. Now we didn't know anything about each other. I don't know about Rage but I awoke in a small village. I was excerpted by everyone. I lived with a family who loved me like they would any human, even though I had fox ears and a fox tail. *forms to his true form, human looking with fox ears and a fox tail* Even my adopted sister loved me and I loved her… but then Rage found this village. I couldn't stop him. He slaughtered everyone! and to make things worse, He made me thing I did it. I will make him pay one day…. Fine. I'll join your resistance, but wain and if I decide to make Rage pay. Don't Stop me.

Rage: AH-COO!
Lance: You getting a cold, Rage?
Rage: No. I think someone is talking about me.

Posted at

- char: dead carl
- has a blood lust
- weapon is a extreamly rare clolection of lollypops/ twin golden blades infused with fire and lightining energy/ an unlimited range of psycic powers can practically do anything
- side? …..none i shall be against resistance and mephiles

* falls from helicopter and lands head first into the ground creating a crater *

Dead Carl: What the fuck i just wanted i fuckin helicopter….

* looks around to see that i am on an island alone *

Dead CArl: ahahahahahahahahahah excelent … my lair shall be here…

* snaps and a large clearing is made and snaps again and a black mansion appears *

Posted at

- char: dead carl
- has a blood lust
- weapon is a extreamly rare clolection of lollypops/ twin golden blades infused with fire and lightining energy/ an unlimited range of psycic powers can practically do anything
- side? …..none i shall be against resistance and mephiles

* falls from helicopter and lands head first into the ground creating a crater *

Dead Carl: What the fuck i just wanted i fuckin helicopter….

* looks around to see that i am on an island alone *

Dead CArl: ahahahahahahahahahah excelent … my lair shall be here…

* snaps and a large clearing is made and snaps again and a black mansion appears *

Hey, you don't have to pick a side, but I do? D:<

Posted at

Actually, he told me he was going to join the resistance! I SAID NO LONE WOLVES! However, I have decided to allow mercenaries.

Blaze: Fine by me. But Rage doesn't seem all that evil to me. You were lucky to be taken in. Me and Blood, Shadow the hedgehog, and everyone else like us were cast out of society. Nobody wanted us because we were animals who look like humans. Even our own families hated us! Tails was the unluckiest of all of us. Till he met Sonic, he was laughed at and looked upon as some kind of demon. All because he had two tails! Sonic, nice as she was, took him in as her best friend. Soon they met Knuckles. Tricked by Eggman, Knuckles thought that Sonic and Tails were enemies of the world. He soon found out he was wrong. Not long after that, they met Amy Rose. Amy fell in love with Sonic, believing her to be a guy. Then they met Shadow. Shadow was upset because the only thing he could remember was how the humans killed his best friend Maria. He tried to destroy the world, and all the humans on it. But he soon remembered that she didn't want that for him, and almost sacrificed his life. Luckily, he survived falling from space somehow. A few years later, they met me, Silver and Blood. We soon became a great family. Amy found out Sonic was a girl and fell in love with Shadow. Sonic and Tails got married. Then it all fell apart. Mephiles showed up and killed Shadow. Then the demon Blade awoke inside of Blood, and joined Mephiles. One by one, our family fell to pieces. Sonic and Tails went first. Then Amy tried to defeat Mephiles on her own and avenge Shadow. She failed. Then Shadow Rose, Shadow and Amy's only son, fought with Blade. He was killed when Blade made him explode into millions of pieces. The only things buried in his grave are his quills. They were the only things we could find left of him. Then it all blew up in Mephiles' face. He killed Silver and captured me. I was able to get Blood to come back and take back his body. He then helped me escape. In doing so, I fell in love with him. That's about the time Rage joined. You wanna know the rest of the story, ask him.

-according to my comic, Sonic is a girl, don't contest it and we won't have a problem, since Sonny is her and Tails' son. Knuckles died in a battle with Eggman, which killed them both. Most of this you'd already know if you're a sonic fan. Some of it is the history of this war.-

Posted at

Shadow: *reverts back to his old form* That bad huh. Rage was evil. Anyway, what do you think of this? He is an old friend of mine.

Posted at

Shadow: Hehe… Blood never told you? He well his name is RoronoaZoro!

Posted at

Blaze: T-that's Zoro? Blood had told me about him, but I've never seen him! Hey, why do you hate being called Shad?

-Rage, I still don't know. Does Zoro ever beat Hawkeye Mihawk?-

Posted at

Shadow: Please don't call me that. Rage does that to annoy me. That name is very disrespectful. *puts Zoro's Soul in the Ice body* There. How do you feel.

Zoro: Like I've been hit by a truck. Where am I?

-Riku. I don't know.-

Posted at

Blaze: Hello, Zoro. My name is Blaze. Blood told me a lot about you. He's my lover. From what he told me, you'd probably be willing to join us. We are fighting against Mephiles. Please help us? Oh, I remember now! Shadow, there is a man named Hawkeye Mihawk on Mephiles' side! Hey, Zoro, where did you get those wings?

Posted at

Zoro: Mihawk! Damn him… Wait… *looked at Shadow* You gave me wings?
Shadow: *Smiles sheepeshly*

-Zoro's wings aer now like hawk wings-

Posted at

-teehee the wings are back!-

Trace: -special character- Blood, I see nothing ahead. My scouts see nothing, as well. Are you sure you heard right?

Blood: I'm pretty sure. Wait, this feeling! Rage, you feel it too? Zoro is alive, and he's headed this way!

Posted at

Rage: Yea. That's weird… Why is he back now.

Zeke: No! He is back!!!

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.