Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Posted at

Blood: (walking over to Hybrid) Ya know, dude, fightin' is not somethin' most of us CHOOSE to do. We just do it because we have to. Even I don't like fightin'. It's just somethin' that holds no appeal to me. The only reason that I fight is to avenge my brother, Silver. If there wasn't anyone on Meph's side, I could just go there and do it. Then this whole war would be over. But now, he probably has his guards looking to kill me, so I can't do it.

Blaze: (coming over) I think more of the troops hate you now, but some of the undecided are beginning to like you, as well.

Blood: Ah, ok. Hybrid, you're good at close-range combat, right? I want ya to take our best energy swordsmen, and lead them into battle. Ya are now the leader of the newly formed Light Brigade. Rage will be your luitenant, or second in command. He will be the one who reports to me, so ya don't have to. If one of us doesn't survive this battle, I want ya to know, you're one of my most trusted soldiers.

Posted at

Rage: Damn it! Why did sonny hath to die! *slams wall* Damn it!

????: I might be able to help with that.

Rage: No… Way…

Posted at

Rage: Shadow???

Shadow: Heh. Yea. Sonny's soul is right here. *an soul shows up in his hand* I'll need ice.

Rage: are you here to join?

Shadow: No, but Zoro said to help sonny.

-shadow has the power to talk to souls and if he wants to bring them back, he makes ice supersrs of them and puts there souls in them. After that the ice becomes a real body. He only does for people he knows and likes.

Posted at

-heh, so he wouldn't do it for Rage, huh? It's my 19th birthday today!-

Blood: Hey, Rage, how did Zoro die? He's the only one I remember from that incident.

Posted at

Rage: Oh! Right! *sits down* remember how he sacrifice his life for us? Well the body he got after that had a time limit.*shadow gets his ice and starts carving away at it*
Zoro said he had to stop Cthulhu. So he dove into him and used his body to send Cthulhu to another realm. I haven't seen him sents.

Posted at

Blood: Shadow Nakasa, don't. It may seem cruel, but we need Sonny to stay dead. It gives them (points at the soldiers) another reason to fight. I want him back, too. But, like Silver, his sacrifice will go down in this world's history. As one of the greatest sacrifices that kept the resistance alive!

Sonny: I… Don't want… to come… back. This is… fine with… me. I am… able to… atone for… my crimes… of not… trusting Blood.

Blood: Sonny, I'm sorry. Silver, I'm sorry to you too. I had a chance to revive you guys, but I didn't take it. I will ask him to revive both of you, after this is over.

Posted at

Shadow: Fine. *is finished* I'll wait. But I won't fight.

Rage: Zeke is leading this army here.

Shadow: is that aspost to get me to fight?

Rage: yea but if you don't I'll call you shad again!

Shadow: I said never call me that! *Attacks rage*

(the two brothers fight in the building so no one else will see.)

-a brother's fight. don't worry about it.-

Posted at

Blood: Stop guys!

Blaze: If you both don't stop fighting RIGHT NOW, I'll have the guards lock you BOTH up! IN THE SAME CELL!

Posted at

Lance: That won't solve anything… You hath to do this. *Zaps them both*

Rage and Shadow: Lance! What did you do that for?!?

Lance: You needed to stop…

Posted at

Suddenly, there's an explosion outside.

Blood: Dammit! The attack is coming earlier than expected! They must have found out! Everyone, to the frontlines! Shadow, if you don't want to help, then keep your coward ass here!

Posted at

Shadow: Coward???

Lance: OH no

Shadow then burst out for the building and killed the first wave of troops before anyone could do anything.

Shadow: No one calls me a coward! *bolws up one of the tanks*

Rage:…. He's do that without useing he's powers???

Lance: yep.

Rage: What do you mean "yep"?

Lance: I did this before.

Rage: Wha???

Lance: calling him a coward… I almost died…

Rage: then why is he going after the enemy troops.

Lance: to prove a point.

Rage: whatever… Let's fight them.

Lance:K

Cthulhu
Cthulhu
Posted at

Cthulhu quickly runs in and kicks Nakasa in the nuts for daring to step foot in the Top Drawer.

Cthulhu: That will be all.

*Leaves*

Posted at

-well… that was a useless post…-
(back to the story)

Shadow: I'll kill every last one of you!!!!

Zeke: Heh. I didn't think you where a resistance member.

Shadow turns to Zeke.

Shadow: I'm not, but i'm fighting anyway. *lunges at Zeke*

Zeke stops Shadow with his pyschic sword

Zeke: You are weak, Shadow.

Shadow:Grraaa!

Posted at

Blaze: What the hell, Blood? Why did you do that?

Blood: I had a feeling that he'd get mad enough to fight. Haha, I knew it was a risk, but it worked. Rage, your brother is kinda predictable. EVERYONE, MOVE OUT! Let's help Nakasa!

-I just decided something. There are no lone wolves, but it doesn't mean you can't have a mercenary. That way you're not tied to one side, and you could switch sides whenever you want to.-

Posted at

Rage get up to Zeke and Attacks. Zeke pulls out his other two swords and Fights Rage with them. Zeke is fighting both Rage and Shadow.
Meanwhile Lance is beating on some random unit.

Posted at

Blood is taking down the troops as if they are nothing. Then, someone on the other side spots him.

????: Kyahaha! It's the traitor! I'm sure to get the highest possible promotion if I take your head to lord Mephiles!

Blood: Kuh, you nameless soldiers never learn, do you?

????: Kyahaha! Nameless? I'm not a nameless soldier! (removes helmet) I am A!

Blood: I-impossible! You look like Mephiles!

-side note: A is a special character that anyone can reply for-

A: Of course I do! I'm his clone! The first in a series of 26!

-When a special character shows up, put something that says it in his first line. Ex. A: -special character–

Posted at

Lance: A, huh… well. I don't like it. *throws his lance ah A's feet*

A(-special character-) :Ha you missed!

Lance: Yea.. Right!
Then a bolt of lightning hits A, shocking him in to the air.

Lance(to himself): Now I know That did not kill him. Being a clone of Mephiles, he has to be stronger than that. *Dashes towards A with an attack called "Thundurk Chidora" (thunder palm)*

-yes I just made that up.-

Posted at

-i meant when they are first introduced-

A: (smacks Lance and sends him flying) Kyahaha! Begone, weakling! My fight is with the traitor! Spirit Lance!

-Note: Spirit Lance is what I call Meph's ultimate attack, the one where he sends a laser through his enemies.-

Blood: (Jumping out of the way) (Luffy laugh) You are NOTHING like Meph! That attack is best when you attack them from behind!

-Note: My laugh always seems to change. Luffy laugh is the laugh that Monkey D. Luffy has in the anime One Piece.-

Posted at

Lance lands on his feet.
Lance: You bastard!!! *Starts attack again but as gets close fades away*

A: I said bego-
Lance comes out through A's body then fades away again. This happens 7 more times then show up above him with "Thundurk Chidora"

Posted at

Blood: Aw man, I wanted to kill him! I haven't been able to test out my pyrokinesis yet!

Blood watches as Blaze turns into a fireball and blows through a large group of Meph-soldiers. He then smiles and does a Luffy laugh.

Posted at

-never call lance weak-

meanwhile Rage ,Shadow, and Zeke are at a standstill.

Zeke: you two will never win.
Rage: Don't be so sure!
Shadow: That's it. *calls on some tigers* You. *points to one* Attack Zeke. You others attack Mephiles's men. Now go! The tigers do as Shadow said and attacked.

-Shadow also has the power to command animals. on a side note Rage can command plants-

Posted at

-Can't control me! I'm too powerful!-

In Meph's base…

Shay: Damn, the guards almost wouldn't let me in!

Mephiles: WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING IN MY FORM?

Shay: Oh, hehe, sorry Lord Mephiles. *transforms into Shadow Rose* There, better?

-side note: Shay transforms Envy (from full metal alchemist) style.

Shay: I do not transform Envy style! Envy transforms Shay style! I was doing it long before FMA came out!-

Mephiles: Yeah, I guess. Why do you always take that form?

Shay: I dunno. I guess it's because I've been transforming so long, I don't remember what I really look like. Besides, I like this form.

Posted at

-sounds like Envy-

Zeke: Men! Fall back. NOW!
The troops fall back but not with casualties, half of the men died trying to escape.
Zeke: Rage, Shadow… Till we meet again… *disappears*

Rage: good reddens.
Shadow: yea.

(Later)
Zeke: Lord Mephiles. Your men lost, but I got the trackers on Rage, Shadow, and on many others as well.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.