Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Posted at

Wolf: Really? That don't sound too nice *He said it in his wolf form.* I might haft to tell Blaze this…

Posted at

Wolf: *Changes back into humen form* Now I know you are you to no good. *runs toward Blood and Blaze's room* You will haft to chach me first!

BloodTh
BloodTh
Posted at

Trace: Grrr. Another one. I will not let the resistance fall because of Blood, you, or anyone else! (takes off after wolf)

Posted at

Wolf: (thinking) He's fast, but not as fast as me.
Wolf passes up Zoro as he walks down the hall. Trace then slams in to him.

Zoro: Ow…..

Posted at

Zoro: wha? wolf? a traitor?

Meanwhile wolf got to Blaze's room.
Wolf: Lady Blaze! I have something to tell you!

Posted at

Wolf: Trace said If it hadn't been for the fact Lady Blaze has been at his side this whole time, he would have gone in and assassinated him.

Just then Trace and a very confused Zoro got there.

BloodTh
BloodTh
Posted at

Trace: Grahh! I'm going to kill you now, wolf-boy! AHHHHHOWWWW!

Trace's left arm suddenly caught fire. I burned his arm off. He looked at Blaze.

Trace: Traitor! You're all traitors! I knew it was a mistake to let ANIMALS lead the resistance!

Blaze: Enough, you predjudiced bastard! Zoro, take him down to the dungeons. Trace, if anyone is a traitor, it is you! Expect to be in the dungeon for a long time. We won't execute you, because it is not our way! Be glad!

Posted at

Zoro: Alright… Come along now Trace. *grabs his remanding arm*

Wolf: are you alright Blaze?

BloodTh
BloodTh
Posted at

Blaze: N-no. It's just like before. Humans scared of us, mistrusting of us. I thought we had gotten past all that!

Blaze breaks down, crying. Wolf looks shocked. Rage and Shadow hear her and come running in. Blood gets pissed.

Blood: Where are the holding cells? I'm going to kill Trace!

Blaze: No, that would make all the others mistrusting of you absolutely HATE you.

Posted at

Rage and Shadow: What is going on?

Wolf:….Trace is…

BloodTh
BloodTh
Posted at

Blood: Trace has betrayed us. He upset Blaze. He wanted to kill me. He threatened Wolf! Worst of all, he called us ANIMALS! One of you kill him. Tell everyone he not only turned on us, but tried to attack me, Blaze and Wolf. Blaze, aren't you going to tell me this isn't the best idea?

Blaze: No, for once, I agree with you.

Everyone who knew what the two of them were like looked shocked.

Posted at

????: So… trace betrade us.

Rage: Lance? You are awake!
Lance: yea. I'll kill him to make it up to blood for what I said. If anyone should be hated, it should be me.

Posted at

Lance then left to go to the Dungons.
Rage: Lance…

Posted at

-yea. He don't walk, He floats.-

Lance got to the Dungons.

Lance: Zoro. Leave him here and go.

Zoro: Wha? Lance?

Lance: I'll tell you later, Now Go!

Zoro left in a hurry, leaving Trace and Lance down there alone.

Posted at

Lance: Well let's See. I could impale you on my lance, or I could go with the Electric Chair… So much to choose from…

BloodTh
BloodTh
Posted at

Trace: Heh, you're going to kill me? Don't you realize that could start a civil war in the resistance? Besides, I'd rather DIE than work for those, ANIMALS again!

Posted at

Lance: No. I alone will take all the blame. I don't care if people hate me.

Posted at

Lance: Fine. *Dose a thundark Chidora to the chest* May you not fell pain…

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.