Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
itsjustaar
itsjustaar
Posted at

Oh man, this is gonna be a real hoot. xD I really can't wait to see when this is all finished.

And yes, I finally arrived in the forums, technically. :V I'm still super busy under art mentorship guidance at the moment.

Banes
Banes
Posted at

Hi,
I'd be happy to take on page 11!

RPGgrenade
RPGgrenade
Posted at

I'm not sure if i'm the best for it, but i'd like to try page 14, I just want to see the other people and their character design to keep with the flow

ayesinback
ayesinback
Posted at

RPGgrenade wrote:
I'm not sure if i'm the best for it, but i'd like to try page 14, I just want to see the other people and their character design to keep with the flow
Hey RPGrenade - your contribution is awaited with bated breath! 
Please go through the above posts because several of the artists (luminous, gene hole, pokey-nice-guy-name-whatever) have links to their work so you can see for yourself what some folks have done.

And check it out:   They DON'T match.  IT'S GREAT!@!!

@everyone -
I will try to find our beloved deputy czarina and see whatsup.  The project is Definitely alive and well, but I can't update her first post to indicate that there are now dibs on pages 11 and 14.

btw - Oz was mentioning that there's some kind of way of hooking up these comic pages with the broadcast, when that's ready.

It will be - well, in a word: 
scrumptulescent

ayesinback
ayesinback
Posted at

double post ONLY to keep this top thread in the forum

*I'm shameless - so don't waste your time*

Posted at

I know there is a "1 page per person" policy, but if you're in desperate need of artists, I could ask my regular artist to make a page for you. (Since I actually did this page myself). It would be in a completely different style because of that. I'm sure she wouldn't mind some extra work.
If it's a 'no', I understand. Just let me know =)

Banes
Banes
Posted at

"double post only to keep this the top thread in the forum"
…WORD, yo!
(there…I knocked this thread down, so I'm bringin' it back up!) :)

ayesinback
ayesinback
Posted at

pokketmonstahhuntah wrote:
I know there is a "1 page per person" policy, but if you're in desperate need of artists, I could ask my regular artist to make a page for you. (Since I actually did this page myself). It would be in a completely different style because of that. I'm sure she wouldn't mind some extra work.

We're definitely looking for artists, so if she'd like to do a page, just ask her which one of the remining she's like to do (note:  10 and 14, I think, are already spoken for.

Thanks!

Posted at

ayesinback wrote:

pokketmonstahhuntah wrote:

We're definitely looking for artists, so if she'd like to do a page, just ask her which one of the remining she's like to do (note:  10 and 14, I think, are already spoken for. Thanks!
===========
I just gave her a call, she told me she will take a look at it when she comes back from her holidays (in about 3 weeks). To be fair to other artists, we won't claim a page until she's back. Hope everyone can live with this decision. =)
Of course, it would be great if the pages can be finished before the 3 weeks are over.

bravo1102
bravo1102
Posted at

I think I've been shanghaied into doing some art.  We'll what happens.

ayesinback
ayesinback
Posted at

ayesinback
ayesinback
Posted at

Thanks Banes!
It's Hilarious, and definitely an original take on our detective.

Banes
Banes
Posted at

thanks, ayes!

ayesinback
ayesinback
Posted at

bravo1102 wrote:
Well I've finished three of the four pages and they can be found here:

http://www.drunkduck.com/Le_comique_noire/

The fourth one I still mulling over layouts.
Bravo:  these are GGGGGGRRRRRRRRREAT!!!  I'm really seeing this book coming together!!

ayesinback
ayesinback
Posted at

Awesome, Bravo!!

The first post of this thread has been updated.  Right now over half of the pages have been received, and only one page needs adoption.

If anybody knows somebody who'd like to do the art for the final page, please get on them.

Thanks!

bravo1102
bravo1102
Posted at

Wow, who wouldn't want to do the last page?  It's the wrap-up, the big production number pull out those bells and whistles and go to town with something spectacular!

And somewhat intimidating I suppose. 

ayesinback
ayesinback
Posted at

I believe we have a taker.

woot

ayesinback
ayesinback
Posted at

ALL
of the Radio Play Recordings are IN!!!!   I'm so excited!  They sound
good, too.  So while I have electricity, I'm beginning to knit
everything together – I'm roughly half way through the play right now.

Which means:  I want those radio art pages in SOON.  Should I name names?  hmm,  yes, I think I should:

YOU!!

Genejoke

Snevilly

PitFace

usedbooks

rokulily

Kroatz.

One
of YOU might hold up the broadcast, on Quackcast, of the famous,
infamous, notorious, FIRST Drunk Duck Radio play.  and I'll totally
spill the beans on you.  I've got a pointing finger and I know how to
use it.

Hugs and kisses

Czarina

(and
you'll see this exact post on two other threads.  maybe more.  I can't
seem to locate the definition of shame on my internet dictionary)

RPGgrenade
RPGgrenade
Posted at

Sorry I'm taking so long with mine @_@ i have the sketch done, but i need to ink and color it! >.<

ayesinback
ayesinback
Posted at

Cool stuff, Genejoke!
@RPGgrenade - thanks for the update.

usedbooks
usedbooks
Posted at

Sorry Sorry! I'm starting work on it now and will probably have it done on my next day off work. I had a bunch of things in line on my to-do this when I was suckered into – er, I mean volunteered to make a page. ^_^;

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.