Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
AccoSpoot
AccoSpoot
Posted at

I'm interested, especially as your final submission date is around the same time I leave College (and coincidently start Uni) so much free time to help out.

I've found i'm really unreliable when it comes to following a single linear plot, target or action, so would you mind a character who dabbles in pretty much everything? If so, I'll work up bios and whatnot whenever I'm not working on my Final Major Project.

zero rose
zero rose
Posted at

Sounds like fun, though my characters- Spider Jack and Hangman Sam - are more interested in sapping the souls of mortals than going to school, although Jack would probably enjoy it. ^_^

Posted at

The more the merrier I say! I'll update the list of interested peopleses next week. I'll also start PQing all the old entrants to see if their still interested.

Vakanai
Vakanai
Posted at

Ummm….
Wow, you kinda blind sided me there XD.
I'd imagine most classes that exist in real universities, I didn't really plan a set list yet, so for now I'll let you choose freely. Sports wise, your basic sports, ie rugby, football, american football, dodgeball, cricket, baseball, lacrosse, handball, etc.
There is also a paintball team of 20 members. 3 spaces are taken, 17 remain…
I'll take a spot in the paintball team. Cause of the wondrous, wondrous violence.
Classes: History, Biology, Theology, and Paranormal-ology.
Pic: http://www.drunkduck.com/Rumbles/index.php?p=355781
Bio: Narcissistic, flirtatious, and vain Vakanai is a childish albeit rather laid-back (some would say ditzy) student, time traveler, and talk show host. Sadly these gigs don't pay very well and he is perpetually searching for a part-time job to earn money (or he's robbing people blind, either one). He is prone to spending great deals of money and has often been described as an "alcoholic, whore-mongering, chain-smoking gambler" despite the fact he neither drinks nor smokes. He also owes a certain Fat Tony money he swears he won't pay. Despite being laid back and slightly daffy, he has a very active and competitive personality, and he can be mean, lazy, snobbish, and very sarcastic at times. Worse still are his sadistic and murderous tendencies, as he has on occasion attempted to harm, kill, or otherwise inconvenience others for personal benefit; however he is more of a danger to himself than others (well, more of a danger to himself and innocent bystanders). Vakanai is famous for being impulsive, hedonistic, poor-mannered, immodest, and recklessly violent. He suffers from frequent difficulties to focus on a single thought track and generally leaps into things without much of a plan. He is an accident-prone young man who has no sense of direction, is sadly incompetent and rarely succeeds in his objectives, even by accident. Due to his clumsiness, he causes a lot of collateral damage, which causes a lot of problems. Despite all this however he is incredibly lucky at being at the right place at the right time, though this luck often spells misfortune for others. He has a knack for finding long-lost and valuable items, such as hoards of treasure and weapons, or a winning lottery ticket (though the advantages are often offset by his clumsiness). Despite what very well could be the impeccable shield of insanity and egomania, he does have a vulnerable side as he holds feelings of insecurity due to having to wear glasses and he does not have much self-confidence so he often needs help in order to motivate him through the day.

Posted at

Happy to see you're still think of doing this, if it goes ahead I'm still up for it too.

There is also a paintball team of 20 members. 3 spaces are taken, 17 remain…

And I love to be on the team as well, shooting people is so much more fun when they don't die.

Glarg
Glarg
Posted at

THE PROJECT STILL LIVES! I'm glad this didn't turn out like the Pokemon event and die before it even started! Hey, is it alright if I redo my character profile(Still going to be the same person)?

Also, sign me up on that paintball!

Oneweek
Oneweek
Posted at

Man, this sounds awsome! Is it possible to have a Character like a dog or Cat in it? Not Anthromorthpic but simply a animal. If not, Can I write?

Posted at

Sounds great! I'll enter Uper dave and his Profile before the 30th… are pants optional?

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.