Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Posted at

Come on gals, send in some profiles. Its getting a bit lonely being the only female on campus.

TheMidge28
TheMidge28
Posted at

Is there still room for more peoples to be added and characters?

Rori
Rori
Posted at

I could make some characters up, for sure. God, they surround me!
I could also throw down some art, as long as someone else wrote it.

Any thoughts on where the campus would be? urban, suburban, rural, beyond space and time?

marine
marine
Posted at

The current penis story arc is those ten pages I made involving Drunk Duck university.

Conned
Conned
Posted at

Sure I can gather a couple classic university shots.
Any particular ones?
On campus, campus rooms etc

Posted at

Come on gals, send in some profiles. Its getting a bit lonely being the only female on campus.

i just sent in my profile. =D

but i sent it through the DD mail thingy.
Is that okay?
EDIT: okay it got sent through the interwebs email now. =D

TheMidge28
TheMidge28
Posted at

Umm…would love to be a part of this…what do you need from me?

kitty17
kitty17
Posted at

I is interested.

hrist
hrist
Posted at

I'd like to give this a try : D

I'd like to send you somethnig soon this looks like fun : D

Posted at

I though it'd be fair for me to let you know that if this gets running soon then I probably won't have the time to contribute any art. I'm busy working on my week for Drunk Duck Zombies at the moment but as soon as that's finished I'll available if I'm needed.

We might need some more artist to volenteer for this too. My count is 5 right now, I'm guessing a few more wouldn't hurt.

Posted at

im interested.

i havent got a comic so could i still design a ch.?

i could do some writing though???

Posted at

When does this start up then? The way things seem to be slowing down makes me worry a little that the project may be dead before its even off the ground.

kitty17
kitty17
Posted at

well if things actually start up…I have a character in mind….

Jenia
Jenia
Posted at

Assuming it doesn't die, I'm interested.

herio
herio
Posted at

he sounds like fun

Posted at

Could be fun. When would this project be starting? Would there be an order or continuity to it all (so, your comic affects Jane's comic and so on)?

Coveinant
Coveinant
Posted at

I'll join and I will feature Elemental Blader as my character, the profile for him is in the comic battle forum. just tell when it is open, I'd be happy to help with any plot holes.

Posted at

Sorry to say this guys but I think this project is dead. There's been no activity on the comic and seeing as there's no news on what's going on I can't say I'm very hopeful about this starting up again. I'll try and get in contact with the CommanderChaos to find out what his plans are.

nonnymouse
nonnymouse
Posted at

oh poo… I would've liked to join! Hey, if this begins to live once more, send me a PQ or sumfin!!!

~Nonny

Posted at

Like Futurama, It just won't stay dead! I am officially resurrecting this project to begin in July.

Enrollment period is now till Monday 30th June. Anthro characters are fine. Any and all submissions MUST have a bio and a design for your character(s), including what subject they study at DD Uni. Also, any sports they play. I should have a map of the campus prepared in the next 2-3 weeks so that people know where stuff happens.

A very important rule is that anyone who submits a character or group must either draw a minimum of 2 pages or write a story of 4 pages minimum. This is just to make sure that we don't get hundreds of people going "I cAn Ha5 KaRaeCtor?lolololol!!1!"
Because I hate people like that.

If participation dies like it did before the project even started last time then I will declare this community comic dead for good.
Hoping to see your entries soon.
And yes, I myself will be submitting characters, pages and stories.

PS. Regarding stories, they can be anything from single page jokes to arcs which parody movies. My first arc will parody Dawn of the Dead occuring on the DDU campus. Stay tuned for that.

Oh, and if you want to see 3 of the characters I'll be submitting, go check my comic Dubious Mental Stability. All 3 are film students, and they are in fact me and my two friends!

Vakanai
Vakanai
Posted at

Like Futurama, It just won't stay dead! I am officially resurrecting this project to begin in July.

Enrollment period is now till Monday 30th June. Anthro characters are fine. Any and all submissions MUST have a bio and a design for your character(s), including what subject they study at DD Uni. Also, any sports they play. I should have a map of the campus prepared in the next 2-3 weeks so that people know where stuff happens.

A very important rule is that anyone who submits a character or group must either draw a minimum of 2 pages or write a story of 4 pages minimum. This is just to make sure that we don't get hundreds of people going "I cAn Ha5 KaRaeCtor?lolololol!!1!"
Because I hate people like that.

If participation dies like it did before the project even started last time then I will declare this community comic dead for good.
Hoping to see your entries soon.
And yes, I myself will be submitting characters, pages and stories.

PS. Regarding stories, they can be anything from single page jokes to arcs which parody movies. My first arc will parody Dawn of the Dead occuring on the DDU campus. Stay tuned for that.

Oh, and if you want to see 3 of the characters I'll be submitting, go check my comic Dubious Mental Stability. All 3 are film students, and they are in fact me and my two friends!

I'll join. Might take a bit for me to get the bio ready. What classes/sports are available?
Oh, and I'll write a 4 page story, cause no one wants to see the stick figure brigade.

Posted at

Ummm….
Wow, you kinda blind sided me there XD.
I'd imagine most classes that exist in real universities, I didn't really plan a set list yet, so for now I'll let you choose freely. Sports wise, your basic sports, ie rugby, football, american football, dodgeball, cricket, baseball, lacrosse, handball, etc.
There is also a paintball team of 20 members. 3 spaces are taken, 17 remain…

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.