Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Posted at

Senri was getting tired. He kicked one of them in the gut and sent her flying into two more. Senri Fell to one knee after doing that as more came up on to him. He got up and baered his claw but anyone could see it was shakeing as he took hios stance.

Coveinant
Coveinant
Posted at

Suddenly, after peicing it together, Cov says, "Guys, stop fighting. Give the girls a gift." he pulls out a small gem and gives it to the nearest Santa girl. She's overjoyed and disappears. "See, the spirite of Christmas is not in receiving but giving." He continue to give out gifts he got from the second level, the girls start disappearing.

Zeph
Zeph
Posted at

"Don't ask me" Zeph panted he was actually starting to get Fatigued now. He was pressing himself to fight longer, but the blood loss was making him woozy no to mention the hole in his chest, He swayed to the side, a bunny girl caught him in the rips with her shoe, A sickening Cracking noise could be heard through out the Arena, Zeph coughed up blood and slammed into the wall.
"Sorr….y…" He muttered looking through one bloodied eye at Oarnge. "I guess I should of taken yo…ur…ad…" Zeph's eyes began to black out again.

Posted at

"…Cristhmas?" Senri asked. He looked around and then pulled out a book. He open it and pulled a pressed folwer. He gave them to the girls and they disappered. "?" he said.

Orange
Orange
Posted at

"Aww…crap."
Orange stopped beside Zeph and pulled out some bandages.
She started to clean his wounds and started to bandage him.
"Well, Cov, what the hell were we receiving?"

Zeph
Zeph
Posted at

"Asskickings…" Zeph muttered, he smiled a bit and a small laugh, although with the hole in his lung it was rather difficult to Laugh.
"Wheres Kitty…" Zeph asked… "I haven't seen her…"

BloodTh
BloodTh
Posted at

Me: YOU GODAMMED BITCHES! YOU DARE TO TOY WITH MY EMOTIONS LIKE THAT? I WILL BE THE LAST ONE YOU EVER DO THAT TO! YOU BOTH WILL DIE, RIGHT HERE, RIGHT NOOOOWWWWW!

I was pissed. I flew down at the nearest one and scratched its face, leavin' a long, deep gash. Then I could tell. From the smell of the blood, these were women, after all. I flew down and grabbed the one I had cut and lifted her into the air. Then I snapped her neck, put my teeth into it, and drank every last drop. I threw the lifeless corpse down to the other one.

Monster: EIIIIIIEEEEE! No, Samantha! No, my sister! You'll pay for this! You bastard!

Me: You wanna be next, after seein' what I did to that?

The bitch jumped and managed to scratch my leg. However, the wound healed. I went down, flyin' as fast as I could, as I could feel control slippin'. The bitch jumped into the air again. She swung at me, but I dodged, and drove my claws straight through her skull, into her brain. She was dead before we hit the ground. I rolled away from her, and transformed back into my origional form. I stumbled across to the door that appeared, sayin' Level 8, and passed out right in front of it.

Coveinant
Coveinant
Posted at

As Cov gave out his last gift, the last of girls around Coveinant disappear. With that a large fat man appears, it's Santa Claus. "Ok now this is the strangest thing I've seen so far." "HOHOHO, for solving the puzzle I will help you all out." Santa puts his finger to his nose and Zeph and everyone is healed, as well as all the Santa girls disappeared. "That's my gift to you. HOHOHO, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year." With that Santa disappears. "Well that was anti-climatic."

Posted at

Senri walked up to the girl and gave her a fower. She disapper too then he put his book away and pulled a herb out of his Pouch on his side. He put some on both wonuds so it would clot up. Then he turned to Orange and asked "what's Cristhmas"

Orange
Orange
Posted at

"Got that right…"

Orange
Orange
Posted at

"Uhh..well Senri, it's that time of year when you give presents to everyone and such.."

Posted at

Senri had a look on his face like he didn't get it but he nodded at her.

Coveinant
Coveinant
Posted at

Cov walks over to everyone else. "Hey Zeph, How do you feel now?" he said sarcastically. 2 door opened, Level 6 and Level 7. "I think we should do 7, I rather face my fears now. Just so you guys know, we won't be able to help each other until one of us conquers our fears."

kitty17
kitty17
Posted at

Kitty woke up suddenly in shock. She had passed out in the snow and was completly covered.She got up out of the snow shivering. "What'd I miss", she said trying to maintain composure yet still shaking in the cold.

Orange
Orange
Posted at

"We-ell…
Lesbian Santa girls, Zeph getting perverted again, and…Santa…

Not much actually…"

Posted at

"Cristhmas" said Senri.

Orange
Orange
Posted at

"That too," Orange said, going to the door marked level 6.
"Don't feel like skipping…"

Posted at

Senri followed Orange. "….." he said.

kitty17
kitty17
Posted at

"Ah, Zeph and his pervertednes…the usual then?" kitty said following Orange to level 6.

Orange
Orange
Posted at

"Pretty much..that's abou-GAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"
Orange fell.

Posted at

Senri jumped and grabbed on to Orange. He then turn himself so his back was turned to the ground or whatever was down there.

Orange
Orange
Posted at

Orange looked down at the slide beneath her.
"Huh…it's kinda like..a tube or something…
Well, here goes!"
Orange let go of Senri and dropped.

Zeph
Zeph
Posted at

Zeph looked at Kitty. "Well" He said, "Shall we go?" He held out his hand, his eyes covered with the shadows from the santa hat he had stolen. He looked down.
"Wow, it's big, long, dark and dank… Are we sure this is a dungeon or are we looking up Paris Hilton's skirt" He shivered.

Orange
Orange
Posted at

Orange could hear Zeph even as she zoomed down.
"Pervert!" she yelled upwards.

BloodTh
BloodTh
Posted at

I was dreamin'. Blaze was there, as was Alicia. They told me not to worry. They said Aaron and Siera were alright. I was glad. It meant that the two "fear" monsters were wrong. Since I had killed them, they would not be able to use anyone else's fear against them.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.