Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

American Football Fans! Uh... Are ya out there?

Posted at

Bad Hyena! Bad naughty New Orleans! Horrid beasts, and the Lord said unto Matthew Stafford "you shall lead Detroit into the light and all future meetings with the Saints will end in anihilation and a gently sobbing Hyena!" Go in peace.

Lx4 xx

HyenaHell
HyenaHell
Posted at

Bad Hyena! Bad naughty New Orleans! Horrid beasts, and the Lord said unto Matthew Stafford "you shall lead Detroit into the light and all future meetings with the Saints will end in anihilation and a gently sobbing Hyena!" Go in peace.

Lx4 xx
Here's what that game looked like:

;)

Next up- a McNabb-less Eagles!

zaymac
zaymac
Posted at

The Saints looked pretty good Hyena, but everyone knows that Defense wins championships.

As a Giants fan, I am rooting for them to beat The Eagles this weekend though.

I hate The Eagles.

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

As a Giants fan, I am rooting for them to beat The Eagles this weekend though.
I have no idea about American football, but I love how that sounds like something from the Norse eddas :)

The Eagles will win, obviously.
Thor will make sure of that.

elektro
elektro
Posted at

I have no idea about American football, but I love how that sounds like something from the Norse eddas :)

The Eagles will win, obviously.
Thor will make sure of that.

Then you'll love this: my team's biggest rivals are Vikings…and Bears.

HyenaHell
HyenaHell
Posted at

Defense does win championships… but so will Drew Brees! Y'all will see. We're Superbowl-bound. Just gotta work out a few, er, kinks with that defense. But I got faith in the new defensive coordinator. And Vilma. That man is a beast.

Our biggest rivals (at least in the division) are the Falcons, probably. Although since the hated Michael Vick is with the Eagles now, my hatred of them increases exponentially! The Bears are another hated team, on account of beating us in the NFC championship game that one time. Grrrrrr!

Niccea
Niccea
Posted at

Bears might not give you too much trouble this year, Hyena. Their defense team captain, Urlacher, is out for the year with a dislocated wrist from the Packers game. The defense looks pretty lost without him. There could be a phoenix in the ashes but my boyfriend, a Bears and Urlacher fan, doesn't have much hope. Kinda why I don't like football too much. My boyfriend is unBEARably depressed if something bad happens to his team.

-bang-

elektro
elektro
Posted at

My boyfriend is unBEARably depressed if something bad happens to his team.

*cue the waa waa music*

Seriously, though, my dad gets blue in the face during these games, except he roots for the green and not the purple.

P.S. True story: my dad was at the infamous Ice Bowl against Dallas in '67 and he once knew some of the guys from the team (including Ray Nitschke).

elektro
elektro
Posted at

My aunt was Troy Aikman's highschool sweet heart.

That's pretty cool, but I got another one (this is starting to turn into a "who's got the bigger one" contest, isn't it):

Tony Romo was an alumnus of my high school.

herio
herio
Posted at

i neaver liked sports they all was stated when the Saturday morning cartoons were ment to be on who starts a show 9 hours before the event

HyenaHell
HyenaHell
Posted at

WHO DAT!
Saints trounce the Eagles. >:)

Aea Riga
Aea Riga
Posted at

I like hearing the statistics, but the game itself…I just read and try not to cringe when someone screeches in my ear.

Go Saints! And(at the moment) Tampa Bay!

Niccea
Niccea
Posted at

My aunt was Troy Aikman's highschool sweet heart.

That's pretty cool, but I got another one (this is starting to turn into a "who's got the bigger one" contest, isn't it):

Tony Romo was an alumnus of my high school.
I got a loads…but I'm not going to bother.

^,^ It is mostly second hand stuff. Nothing that has happened to me, so it isn't fair…

Posted at

The Eagles. That's why I don't watch football.

HyenaHell
HyenaHell
Posted at

Lions, lost again *sigh*
It can't be as bad as last year… I mean, can it? :( The Saints were so bad for so long- I totally empathize.

Posted at

Lions, lost again *sigh*
It can't be as bad as last year… I mean, can it? :( The Saints were so bad for so long- I totally empathize.

LIONS 19 - 14 Redskins
MOOOHOOOOO HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! MY MONSTER LIVES!…..IT… BEGINSSSS!!!!

humorman
humorman
Posted at

Chargers win!

BIGABLAN – Ain't no lie! Serve you up like a chicken pot pie!

Salsa
Salsa
Posted at

Meh, I'm from Alabama, we don't really care about pro. College and Highschool, that's a different story (Roll Tide). @niccea: I was in the marching band at my HS too, Trombone, you? (oh watch the last episode of two-a-days you'll see Prattville High School beat tha snot outta Hoover's Ross Wilson.)

Cthulhu
Cthulhu
Posted at

All I know about the sport is that my grandpa will break my legs if I don't cheer for the Eagles.

Niccea
Niccea
Posted at

@niccea: I was in the marching band at my HS too, Trombone, you?
Front Ensemble. I played the Marimba, but I played the oboe in concert band.

HyenaHell
HyenaHell
Posted at

Saints 3-0! I think this time, they're… the real deal!

And loulouloulou- good for Detroit, man! lol!

zaymac
zaymac
Posted at

Saints 3-0! I think this time, they're… the real deal!

And loulouloulou- good for Detroit, man! lol!

The Saints and Giants are on an undefeated collision course in a few weeks. Of course, The Saints will lose. :)

Posted at

Dan Orlovsky went to my high school… he was like two years older than my sister. I hear he isn't doing well, though.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.