Blues
Blues
Posted at

:D thanks i try
I gots me lots of wombat attacks in the works

Anonymous
Anonymous
Posted at

Ingrid 07 returned to Sweden a national hero. She pursued acting with a brief stint on the Swedish Soap, "Life of a Gourmet Meatball", and now returns to her roots. Televised Violence.

She's removed her famous Dodgeball Cannons so that she can drive her modified Dodge Charger. She's been upgraded to speak some English phrases and kick more ass!

Yes folks! The Dodgebot is back!

Hero
Hero
Posted at

Wombats, Kiwis, Crocodiles and one of my characters is an Austrailian Aborigine. This is shaping up to be a theme race. Great to see Ingrid in action again!

PS: I did add on my characters to the picture of their bus.

Anonymous
Anonymous
Posted at

We were just getting to the finale of the Dodgeball game when DD tanked. I'd like to either continue things to a quick finale, or start over with something else.

There was talk of doing an extreme Road Rally. Any takers?

Could you fill me in? I'd like to help but I don't have the slightest idea of what your talkin' about.

Anonymous
Anonymous
Posted at

Awesome, I'm in. Does it HAVE to be a vehicle of some sort? The character I have that I want to use just plainly runs fast.

Anonymous
Anonymous
Posted at

Mike G: Feel free to come up with a starting point. How about we all add to the obstacles and track as we go? That will keep the randomness going.

Habilis: What Mike G said is essentially correct. This is a free for all battle involving vehicles.

Gues: May I call you Guest? I don't see that having a fast runner will be a problem. But I dunno maybe put a turning signal belt on 'im?

Hero
Hero
Posted at

Couldn't think of many funny jokes. Just you wait till the race starts.

Blues
Blues
Posted at

I like your take on Blues Kat, looks like i'm gonna need to put together a pic as well now
*gets out pencil and paper*

spaz201
spaz201
Posted at

Haha! Count me in guys. (I've still got all my dodgeball stuff even some pages I didn't get to post which makes me sad)

BUT this is a roadrally and I guess I'll have CJ pop in again. With a car or something

spaz201
spaz201
Posted at

Oh man this is really sketchy because I Wanted to get in cause I'm all jitter from excitment and fear that I'm late so I make better drawing for yall.

I color coded the gallow there for you color people. basicly red. and if you wanna see CJ's Color scheme.

oh boy.

CJ's got a back story!

Oh yeah he does not have a hoody for the race, just a gray shirt. oh and the gloves aren't green.

spaz201
spaz201
Posted at

here we go, further into the intro comic and now CJ's ready to race, but who is the shadowy figure behind the gallows apperance and who is CJ looking for? We shall see.

Hero
Hero
Posted at

Yea! Spaz's here. No it's a party!

cresc
cresc
Posted at

Finbar! Spaz! Great to see you guys back.

So who wants to sysop a DD account for us? The new Assistant feature should work well for us now.

How about we kick off officially on Monday January 30th?

spaz201
spaz201
Posted at

Good to be back

I'm ready for this shindig anytime, I think we need 1 or 2 more racers though, but a week should be long enough for that to happen.

If an account is made I'd be glad to help.

And… Just 1 question about the elimination process, Once you lose all 9 points your car is totaled and your out right?

Cuase if so, We might lose quite few racers quickly, I thought we might want to do a highest score wins race deal. The driver that has the most points totaled up at the end wins, that way, shooting will have to occur from all participants in order to keep competers scores low.

Just a thought.

cresc
cresc
Posted at

nah forget the point system

what were doing is giving people a time limit to submit something.

For instance you contribute a page, then you have 2 weeks to come up with something else. Of course you may contribute as much as you like.

Let's say the 15th and the last day of every month are the cut off days. If you miss an update then anyone can step in and eliminate you for a kill-point.

remag
remag
Posted at

is it to late to enter a charactor

remag
remag
Posted at

he's vinni who rides his computer that also thirsts for the souls of noobs

Hero
Hero
Posted at

Noob? I've been on DrunkDuck for like three or four years. Am I still a noob?

Meanwhile in the luxury rockstar vehicle, the Gumshoe 5, the other members
of Wintergreen briefly enjoy their lack of participation.

HONESTLY OFFICER, I DON'T KNOW HOW THAT WOMBAT GOT INTO MY BUS' MICROWAVE!

spaz201
spaz201
Posted at

Quick question, are we still doing Teams?

(Awsome Pic Of The Gallow Josh .)

Posted at

Why don't we have an account on DD? That would make this better, set a certain size for the pages, submit them to the creator of the Rally and that makes it more organized I guess. That team idea is a good one, lets do that, I'll be with the pirate guy!

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.