Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Hero
Hero
Posted at

Okay, Spaz, I don't think there are teams so much as just racers unless we decide to do racing teams… H.O., We are planning on having a D.D. account, just nobody has made one yet. I'm working on getting one up.

[Ok, nevermind. The one I tried won't let me validate.]

spaz201
spaz201
Posted at

So if were going to start this monday, we need a site, and to finalize any racers, I've noticed a few people say that they were going to make a racer and haven't yet.

But mostly a site, and If no body minds I'd like to make the cover this time around.

remag
remag
Posted at

im cool with that

Posted at

That's cool and I was joking about me makin' the account.

hpkomic
hpkomic
Posted at

Argh, I still so want in on this, but lack on internet connection makes this hard.

I swear I'll have my contribution soon.

spaz201
spaz201
Posted at

Will save you a spot HPK. Don't you worry.

T_K
T_K
Posted at

is it too late to enter? if not count me in!

spaz201
spaz201
Posted at

Monday's cool Dirk. Look foward to seeing the new racers.

cresc
cresc
Posted at

Sorry about the delay got busy with other comic stuff. Off we go!

spaz201
spaz201
Posted at

Ah see I told I was giving CJ a story. We know he got into the race by accepting a sahdy mans car and now we see what happens.

The reason I give CJ this Story instead of just throwing him into a race is because I just don't like that idea, I want him to race for more purpose than just that, He played Dodgeball becuase that is his favorite sport and he signed up for the DD tornament without really knowing what it was about. Now he is seeking someone, and Has some how got caught up in some shady dealings.

also I think many of our contenders thought we had longer to start so you caught me by surprise Cres. Finbar and I believed it was FEB 20th. So we might want to save some room for a few late entry racers.

So I hope you guys can put up with my story and ridderick. Oh and Happy Racing.

remag
remag
Posted at

ya there seems to be alot of evil and ploting at the DD rally and even a montage because everything needs a montage
^^

T_K
T_K
Posted at

le` face burn!

Blues
Blues
Posted at

crapsticks, drawing my starting line comic now, I'll try and post it tomorrow night.

My comics are gonna look fairly rough, currently relying on a very crap computer so I can only run my scans though paint, so don't expect anything too flashy, but i'll see what I can pull together

Just expect to see a man and his racing wombats

Blues
Blues
Posted at

Due to the current unreliability of my computer I might have to drop out, either that or I post and there's a big possiblity I may not last too long
in the race, either way i still wanna do my racer comics, I'll have to see how it goes
just a warning

Kytenji
Kytenji
Posted at

Oh sweet I was totally into the Dodgeball thing with Sindy when DD crashed this sounds like a lot of fun Ill have a car up soon!

Kytenji
Kytenji
Posted at

I hope this isnt too late.

spaz201
spaz201
Posted at

Cool Kytenji. I don't think anyone will mind

Posted at

Vixus I guess you didn't see my post about emailing the pages to me since I have an RR page up.

cresc
cresc
Posted at

I've decided to quit doing comics for a while, but I can keep doing this. So sorry for the no posts for a week but I'll have something by monday.

edit

spaz201
spaz201
Posted at

Sorry I've been so slack here, but I've had a lot on my plate recently.

T_K
T_K
Posted at

OH NO YOU DIDNT!

T_K
T_K
Posted at

sup 3 wheeler?

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.