humorman
humorman
Posted at

I choose to participate in this game.

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

Wait how do will you tell us role?PQ? I'm not 13
Admins can do anything. They're like gods. Not because they're admins, it's WHY they're admins. :)
I hope by 'randomizer' you mean 'skoolmunkee gets to be the Godfather' lol!
I was thinking I'd want mayor!

Heh. Naw, I love surprises. I can't wait to find out my role :)

Posted at

Oh gods.

Posted at

This is totally hawt because we have reached twenty~

People can still sign up for this (the more the merrier) but I'll send out the roles tomorrow night through PQ (which is pretty good timing since tomorrow is the start of the exam period at work so I have a bit more time~ <3) Once I send out roles though, sign-ups will have to be closed.

A day cycle will be two days real time while a night cycle will be one day real time. (This can be adjusted later on in the game but maybe we'll stick with this to see how it goes.) At the start of each cycle, I will say when it will end.

The first day cycle of a game however is different in that it starts off with an election~ So interested parties get your campaign-engines ready!

Posted at

I'mma ready!

odysseus55
odysseus55
Posted at

Wait how do will you tell us role?PQ? I'm not 13
Admins can do anything. They're like gods. Not because they're admins, it's WHY they're admins. :)

Ody totally agrees, being like a god from a far away and naughty land. ;)

Posted at

So you're sending roles tonight?
I live in Mexico.It's the same hour?

Posted at

Everyone should have received a PQ from me~ (If you didn't let me know.) I will start a new thread for the game. To keep the game from spamming the forums however, the game will only be restricted to one thread.

Thanks so much for signing up guys~ <3 <3 <3

Edit: If you see this message but no new thread, it is because I am writing it. >.>;;

Edit 2: Posted here~

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.