Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

Are there any food dishes you've been wanting to try recently?

Posted at

I've always wanted to try really good sushi. I had like, one piece before and everyone agreed that whoever made it was a bad cook. I don't know though, because I don't see it as being very satisfying. I have dull taste buds so I really like spicy, salty, sour things (I can drink pickle juice right from the glass…)

BffSatan
BffSatan
Posted at

I think I've eaten just about everything, the last two hurdles for me is human meat and mothballs. Not necessarily in the same dish.

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

I've eaten mothballs. They're gross.

Posted at

I've already tried this but I want to try it again because it's awesome. Especially the notorious fries; hope I haven't offended the green, beaked one:

http://www.duckfat.com

Also, I want a simple English meatpie.

Jonko
Jonko
Posted at

I would also, one day, like to get the guts to try puffer fish.

I hear there's a restaurant in Southern Japan that serves that dish, and they haven't lost a customer for a long while. I also hear that it's extremely expensive; you need to get a life insurance policy or something before trying it just in case…

Haha, you don't need a life insurance policy! I've had it before, it surprisingly just tasted like any other fish… although it was expensive!! It probably is good if you pay a lot for it since it'll ensure a real chef with a license is making it!

I really wanna try escargot. Whenever I'm at a nice restaurant, I always wanna try it, but feel like I shouldn't waste so much money on something I may not even like… Next nice dinner I might give it a try!

Jonko
Jonko
Posted at

I would also, one day, like to get the guts to try puffer fish.

I hear there's a restaurant in Southern Japan that serves that dish, and they haven't lost a customer for a long while. I also hear that it's extremely expensive; you need to get a life insurance policy or something before trying it just in case…

Haha, you don't need a life insurance policy! I've had it before, it surprisingly just tasted like any other fish… although it was expensive!! It probably is good if you pay a lot for it since it'll ensure a real chef with a license is making it!

I really wanna try escargot. Whenever I'm at a nice restaurant, I always wanna try it, but feel like I shouldn't waste so much money on something I may not even like… Next nice dinner I might give it a try!

Lonnehart
Lonnehart
Posted at

I hear you can try puffer fish in fancy restaraunts in some places in the U.S., but those are dyed during preparation to ensure there's no poison in the food.

Got to try that chocolate volcano. Now I want to try it again… -_-

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.