Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Rutger
Rutger
Posted at

still waiting on that accurate Description….

oooh! Do me! Do meeeee!

Posted at

I get all my facts from an old man who lives in a skip. If anyone tells me I'm full of shit, I stick my ears in my fingers and song a sing not quietly.

you're not full of shit your full of… custard?

Man custard!

Rutger
Rutger
Posted at

I get all my facts from an old man who lives in a skip. If anyone tells me I'm full of shit, I stick my ears in my fingers and song a sing not quietly.

Man custard!

HAWT!

Posted at

Man custard!

that there's what we're all full of.

oh, except for the womans. they're full of… nothing I can say without sounding like a sexist.

Posted at

Man custard!

Pump stomach nao.

Posted at

It goes great with hair pie.

Posted at

now, there's a piece of me inside of you.

Rutger
Rutger
Posted at

lol wut piece?

Posted at

lol wut piece?

DONT PLAI DUM WIT ME!

U STOEL MIE HAIR!

seriously, though… covenent or whatever… he's gone.

Posted at

Celebration!

Do you want Mansturd or Man Cream with your pie?

Coveinant
Coveinant
Posted at

Try there only about 12-20 poster on average in the game forum, 200-400 posters in the general, and the top drawer has even more than both combined. The average person in the gaming thread has one of the newest game systems. the average general poster is between the ages of 14-30, has some sort of pet, and is a bit egocentric. The number of people is the more important than the number of posts, the number of posts only show how many the number of posts that the dedicated people have made. your numbers are a bit off. the reason I am able to tell what the average person is like is because of my ablity to analyze people through the use of verbal habits. My math is not entirerly off but I never have to study for any test I take, nor do I need help from others, in fact they ask me for the help. you may want to rethink your facts before you present them to me. and I am not gone, you guys post six times in a row before I could get a chance to say something.

Posted at

Try there only about 12-20 poster on average in the game forum, 200-400 posters in the general, and the top drawer has even more than both combined. The average person in the gaming thread has one of the newest game systems. the average general poster is between the ages of 14-30, has some sort of pet, and is a bit egocentric. The number of people is the more important than the number of posts, the number of posts only show how many the number of posts that the dedicated people have made. your numbers are a bit off. the reason I am able to tell what the average person is like is because of my ablity to analyze people through the use of verbal habits. My math is not entirerly off but I never have to study for any test I take, nor do I need help from others, in fact they ask me for the help. you may want to rethink your facts before you present them to me.

By analyzing your verbal habits, I daresay your spelling sucks. Honestly, if you could analyze my verbal habits and think you know what kind of person I am, good luck with that. I never EVER use the same personality as I do in real on the internet.

you, sir, fail.

Posted at

Try there only about 12-20 poster on average in the game forum, 200-400 posters in the general, and the top drawer has even more than both combined. The average person in the gaming thread has one of the newest game systems. the average general poster is between the ages of 14-30, has some sort of pet, and is a bit egocentric. The number of people is the more important than the number of posts, the number of posts only show how many the number of posts that the dedicated people have made. your numbers are a bit off. the reason I am able to tell what the average person is like is because of my ablity to analyze people through the use of verbal habits. My math is not entirerly off but I never have to study for any test I take, nor do I need help from others, in fact they ask me for the help. you may want to rethink your facts before you present them to me.

Heeeeeere's the birthday boy!

*Fweeeee!*

Have a slice of vagi - I mean pie.

Posted at

Heeeeeere's the birthday boy!

*Fweeeee!*

Have a slice of vagi - I mean pie.

you mean regina culture

(heheh… guess what regina rhymes with…)

Posted at

Try there only about 12-20 poster on average in the game forum, 200-400 posters in the general, and the top drawer has even more than both combined. The average person in the gaming thread has one of the newest game systems. the average general poster is between the ages of 14-30, has some sort of pet, and is a bit egocentric. The number of people is the more important than the number of posts, the number of posts only show how many the number of posts that the dedicated people have made. your numbers are a bit off. the reason I am able to tell what the average person is like is because of my ablity to analyze people through the use of verbal habits. My math is not entirerly off but I never have to study for any test I take, nor do I need help from others, in fact they ask me for the help. you may want to rethink your facts before you present them to me. and I am not gone, you guys post six times in a row before I could get a chance to say something.

First off, I said Forum Games, Not Game Room.

Secondly, Top Drawer has around 15-20 posters MAX.

Thirdly, I can't take you seriously when you cant spell "ability", "entirely", or even your own user name "Covenant". You also just listed the most obvious "facts" I have EVER seen.

Give up. Go pray, or repent or something.

I'm going to worship the TD now.

Deuces.

Also: Cocks, wank, and Read Penis.

Coveinant
Coveinant
Posted at

Custard Trout, I noticed that you are a 17 year old that is in a sport program, you seem to need to make people think that you are one way but are not in any way similar to the way you act, you have some slight depression and your personality is that of one who seems to need help in math.

Puff_Of_Smoke my grammer is as good as yours. There is one thing you seem to forget that DD has no grammer program in the forum and it seems to delete words when the posts first is sent. I suggest you think twice before you judge me.

And Justdontcare, My name is spelled right, it is not of an agreement but of something else, that and do you see that spelling used that often? Also watch it on the top drawer, I don't go there so it would not be an accurate number.

Posted at

By analyzing your verbal habits, I daresay your spelling sucks. Honestly, if you could analyze my verbal habits and think you know what kind of person I am, good luck with that. I never EVER use the same personality as I do in real on the internet.

you, sir, fail.

This is correct, do you think I act like a loud mouthed, foul dialect'd, conversation derailing wanker on the not internet?

Of course not!

Ok that's good. Now keep smiling, keep smiling and walk away slowly

Rutger
Rutger
Posted at

I have nothing to add to this.

Wait…maybe I do…

Nope.

Or…

Cocks.

Posted at

you, sir, fail.

This is correct, do you think I act like a loud mouthed, foul dialect'd, conversation derailing wanker on the not internet?

Of course not!

Ok that's good. Now keep smiling, keep smiling and walk away slowly

NO WAI! you're staying here and dealing with this dude D:<!

while I escape…

Posted at

Custard Trout, I noticed that you are a 17 year old that is in a sport program, you seem to need to make people think that you are one way but are not in any way similar to the way you act, you have some slight depression and your personality is that of one who seems to need help in math.

Keep trying.

You still have two guys left.

Posted at

Puff_Of_Smoke my grammer is as good as yours. There is one thing you seem to forget that DD has no grammer program in the forum and it seems to delete words when the posts first is sent. I suggest you think twice before you judge me.

you lost a man, try again.

and english is my third language.

Posted at

STILL WAITING…

I was the "next person to post".

You afraid to do me, boy?

Posted at

STILL WAITING…

indeed… I'm waiting for a more accurate erm… 'judgement'

Rutger
Rutger
Posted at

STILL WAITING…

I thought dem boys only got done by priests…

Good luck on describing me.

Coveinant
Coveinant
Posted at

Fine. You are a 20 year old, who is attracted to manga and cartoons, you seem to think that you are always correct in many matters. You have a slight case of ADD and angers quite easily. You personality shows that you are bad at history, and is afraid of blood. You are the only one in your family who is ready to move on with your life over a family member. You only like to see what is proven by your own ideas.

There you will find it is quite acturate about yourself. And don't think of asking me about your personality, I will make a game in the forum for that.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.