Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Rutger
Rutger
Posted at

Fine. You are a 20 year old, who is attracted to manga and cartoons, you seem to think that you are always correct in many matters. You have a slight case of ADD and angers quite easily. You personality shows that you are bad at history, and is afraid of blood. You are the only one in your family who is ready to move on with your life over a family member. You only like to see what is proven by your own ideas.

There you will find it is quite acturate about yourself. And don't think of asking me about your personality, I will make a game in the forum for that.

Are you like one of those random fact generator thingies?

lefarce
lefarce
Posted at

I leave for five minutes and the idiocy level in this thread EXPLODS. Yet, it still isn't in Top Drawer.

D:

Posted at

Fine. You are a 20 year old, who is attracted to manga and cartoons, you seem to think that you are always correct in many matters. You have a slight case of ADD and angers quite easily. You personality shows that you are bad at history, and is afraid of blood. You are the only one in your family who is ready to move on with your life over a family member. You only like to see what is proven by your own ideas.

There you will find it is quite acturate about yourself. And don't think of asking me about your personality, I will make a game in the forum for that.

You couldn't be further from the truth…

MY JOB IS TO SPILL BLOOD AND KILL PEOPLE YOU IDIOT!

*ahem*

Cocks.

Posted at

okay I'll highlight what is true.

that would be because I live in japan, therefore I, of course, love it. It's a lot
better than *shudder* family guy or south park.

let's see… I disregard other people's feelings making me rude. I… love the taste of blood… History is my third-best subject. I'm hardly ever angry. I have no ADD. I like to see where I have improved and need to improve.

practically everything you've just said is the opposite of me.

also: cocks.

Coveinant
Coveinant
Posted at

No, I just know the mind better than most people, and I am only 17. The facts are that when a person speeks or types something they leave subtle little hints about the person, most people are unable to pick out these hints but I see them a brit as day. The person is only able to be fully analized after they made a true statement of someting. so no, I just tell the what I can see.

Posted at

No, I just know the mind better than most people, and I am only 17. The facts are that when a person speaks or types something they leave subtle little hints about the person, most people are unable to pick out these hints but I see them a bright as day. The person is only able to be fully analyzed after they made a true statement of something. so no, I just tell the what I can see.

Fix'd your numerous spelling errors for you, Oh brilliant one…

Also: Holy shit trout! I LOVE the taste of blood!

Also: Also: Read PENIS.

Also: Also: Also: If a Mod sees this, The TD hungers for it…

Please?

Posted at

If you want to find out more about me you might as well read my frickin' profile.

No, I just know the mind better than most people, and I am only 17. The facts are that when a person speeks or types something they leave subtle little hints about the person, most people are unable to pick out these hints but I see them a brit as day. The person is only able to be fully analized after they made a true statement of someting. so no, I just tell the what I can see.

17. with your grammatical and spelling errors.

ONOZ I LIKE TO HECKLE PEOPLE ABOUT THEIR SPELLING AND GRAMMER.
I MUST BE DEPRESSED.

You're 15, at most.

Coveinant
Coveinant
Posted at

Screw it, you guys are not worth helping. I am leaving both my forums in the general thread. I wish not to see your tasteless comments and wrongful judgement on my abilities. I hope I never meet you in a dark alley, for if I do you better have knife in hand because I will kill you in three minutes.

Posted at

Screw it, you guys are not worth helping. I am leaving both my forums in the general thread. I wish not to see your tasteless comments and wrongful judgement on my abilities. I hope I never meet you in a dark alley, for if I do you better have knife in hand because I will kill you in three minutes.

gotcha, didn't I?

Posted at

Aaaaaaaw, you gonna go cwy in der corner nao?

ShadowDion
ShadowDion
Posted at

the average general poster is between the ages of 14-30, has some sort of pet, and is a bit egocentric.

well you got one part right

Posted at

A bit? I'm all ego, all the time baby.

kyupol
kyupol
Posted at

The debate forum here is a joke. Unless you're a moderate in any form of belief system you will get flamed.

I have my own belief system… and I'd rather post my opinions in another forum that mostly agrees with what I have to say. (yeah there are nutjob extremists there who I dont agree with… and I still have the urge to start a flame war. lol)

kyupol
kyupol
Posted at

anyway I like reading the comic discussion, tips and tricks, and art and lit corner. I sometimes hang around the media section and here.

lefarce
lefarce
Posted at

This is perhaps the worst thread ever.

The Top Drawer must feast.

Rutger
Rutger
Posted at

If I survive four, will I win a prize?

Posted at

Puff_Of_Smoke my grammer is as good as yours. There is one thing you seem to forget that DD has no grammer program in the forum and it seems to delete words when the posts first is sent. I suggest you think twice before you judge me.

ONOZ I LIKE TO HECKLE PEOPLE ABOUT THEIR SPELLING AND GRAMMER.
I MUST BE DEPRESSED.

You're 15, at most.

Grammar! GrammAr! Gramm[a]r! Gramm -> a <- r!

I DO NOT WANT TO BE A GRAMMAR NAZI BUT THE IRONY IS TOO PAINFUL!

Coveinant, please stop trying to convince people you're brilliant when you can't navigate from one end of an English sentence to another without making it look like a train wreck.

Also! Use your mystical powers to analyze me too. That's kind of fun.

And Finally! I'd like a vote… who thinks Coveinant's for real and who thinks he's trolling? I'm on the fence. I'd like to think trolling, but I'm afraid I really have met people like this.

ShadowDion
ShadowDion
Posted at

Coveinant, please stop trying to convince people you're brilliant when you can't navigate from one end of an English sentence to another without making it look like a train wreck.

Also! Use your mystical powers to analyze me too. That's kind of fun.

And Finally! I'd like a vote… who thinks Coveinant's for real and who thinks he's trolling? I'm on the fence. I'd like to think trolling, but I'm afraid I really have met people like this.

i'm met those people too, i don't think he's trollin'

Posted at

My life is apperently too scarred for me to really say.

Rutger
Rutger
Posted at

Hey guys, what's going on in tis thread-

lolwut

I think Cov's for real. He's like this in other threads too. I've seen it. It burns my intestines.

Posted at

I have have to vote for fake, if only for my own sanity.

I never thought I'd get to the denial stage, what's next? It's death isn't it?

Rutger
Rutger
Posted at

I have have to vote for fake, if only for my own sanity.

I never thought I'd get to the denial stage, what's next? It's death isn't it?

Death by bukakke. It's the worst.

Posted at

I leave for five fucking minutes…

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.