Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

August's Game of the Month: Dream machine

Posted at

You have obviously been playing either Kingdom Hearts or FFVII while eating ice cream too much.

I had a dream in which I was sitting on a throne inside my Giant Floating Death Fortress™ drinking the blood of my enemies. A robotic voice screams "INTRUDERS IN SUBSECTOR THREE" and red lights start flashing. I look at one of my minions, who was conveniently bringing me another cup of my enemie's blood, and yell "RELEASE THE RAPTORS!!!" Then I woke up.

I really wish I knew what would have happened next. That was my favorite dream ever.

RaiteLi
RaiteLi
Posted at

You're starting to become the next Dracula.

I had a dream about cutting myself with a butcher's knife. My blood streamed from my wrist. Yet the blade was cold and not warm… >.> Okay, am I emo for dreaming that?
two questions:
1) Is that even okay?
2) What was that?

Mister Mew
Mister Mew
Posted at

It means that you will have a job as a butcher. Then, while you are at your job, you will be murdered by a mad man with a butchers knife. The blade being cold in your dream means nothing.
And it depends on what you do while your awake if your emo or not.

I had this dream that I was a pokemon trainer and I had a Suicune for a starter pokemon.

Posted at

You're subconscious mind is telling you to stop using the Gameshark(or action replay, whatever) to cheat so much and get really awesome starting pokemon.

I once dreamed that a large number of kittens were in my room. I was really annoyed because they wouldn't let me sleep. One of them jumped on my stomache and said "CLEAN OUR FUCKING LITTERBOX JACKASS!!!" So I did, then I went back to sleep(In my dream).
Coincidentally, I woke up in real life as soon as I went to sleep in my dream.

Mister Mew
Mister Mew
Posted at

It means your cat is psychic and is telling you to clean it's litterbox. It also means that eels will grow arms and lungs and take over the earth.

I had this dream where I was in idaho and there was this guy there. And he kept saying "Got milk?" over and over again. Then I took my shadow sword and cut him in half.

RaiteLi
RaiteLi
Posted at

Cows will take over the earth, and it will be your job to defend the humanrace.

I had a dream about white penguins dancing on to of a business building (Though.. think Mandalay Bay in Las Vegas…) And I used hockey sticks to fly. What was that?

Oh, in answer to the emo thing. I watch butterflys flitter.

Liaoriao
Liaoriao
Posted at

Clearly your dream was the prediction of the movie 'Happy Feet' taking over the world, starting with buisiness districts… The penguins shall slowly reproduce and take over!
The whole hockey stick thing was just thrown in by God to see your reaction and to keep the dream interesting…

I had a dream where I got into a fight with some bully at school. Suddenly my vision blurs… My vision returns to see the words 'Fight', 'Skill', 'Magic', 'Item' and 'Escape' floating in a blue box… I defeat the bully who glows red before randomly dispersing. I gain £5 and a Potion.
I then wake up to see Axel from Kingdom Hearts pointing at me screaming 'ONE OF US!'… Then I really did wake up…

Posted at

the interpretation is :
You have played too many video games and need to take a Self Defense Course.

I Had a Dream that there were these strange scientists on a jet plane showing me 3 fetuses in Giant Test tube tanks and I could choose which one would be allowed to live and grow.

Posted at

It means that you are afraid of some sort of heavy responsibility someone has given you.

I had a dream that I was trick-or-treating and during this, I was being chased by vampires so to escape from them I run into a drugstore/pharmacy. And then somehow I went home by broomstick with my friend who randomly appears in tow.

RaiteLi
RaiteLi
Posted at

On Halloween, people dressed up as paparazzis'll go and chase you for your soul, and somehow you eat something at a mysterious cart you hid in and you get powers. And you get to fly and stuff with your friend.

Mister Mew
Mister Mew
Posted at

You did not post a dream :( I am sad.

I had this dream where I was drawing a puppy on paper. Then the puupy came too life and started licking me and gave me a paper cut on my face. As it turns out it was just a centipede, crawling on my face while I was sleeping.

Mister Mew
Mister Mew
Posted at

Chuck Norris will be murdered by orphaned kids, then the orphaned kids will get cookies and milk and live happily ever after.

I had this dream where zombies were attacking the pentagon and spider-man came and beat the crap out of the zombies.

Mister Mew
Mister Mew
Posted at

You will get a free ice-cream cone for no reason.

I dreamed that I wasn't a pathetic pokemon freak.

Mister Mew
Mister Mew
Posted at

You will become Pikachu's ho!(Oh noes!)

I dreamed that spiders were forcing me too tap dance…I'm scared of spiders.

RaiteLi
RaiteLi
Posted at

The spiders are the people you hate, that you somehow have to dance with.

My dream is all about getting my arm cut off in a mall that's colored yellow like popcorn butter, by my Uncle and Father. What is that dream?!

Posted at

it means your uncle and father are both part of a cannibalistic cult and one of the tasks they must do to become an elder is to eat a child of the family…and we all know human arms taste the best…like shhhikken!!!

i had a dream where i woke up to find a bunny curled up on my chest, but what i didnt see was the blood stains around its mouth and the long, pointy fangs and…the hole through my chest… and then i heard a bunch of british people yelling " run away!!! run away!!!"
then the last thing that happened before i woke up (for real this time) is the bunny looked at them and then in a flash of white and red…. everything went black…then i woke up…

Posted at

Quite simple. The Wallace and Gromit movie is coming true, and you're a prophet sent to warn us.

Real dream: Pretty violent, so you can turn away now.

We were in hiding in some hotel room from some hate group in modern times and after a while the one woman that was with us snapped and grabbed a knife and killed one of the other guys. Me and two other guys hid in a closet. We came out later and she had killed two other guys (not including the first one) two dogs and herself. It was the most graphic dream of my life.

Posted at

it means your going to know a girl…a…mentally unstable girl…

Posted at

I believe it means I'm insane.

Last night I dreamed my friend got pregnant. And it's a guy.

RaiteLi
RaiteLi
Posted at

Science is messed up, quite much.

I dreamed that a friend of mine like likes me. And he started saying so, and it was really weird…
its either that I'm a romantic or what, so what its about?

Dark Clown
Dark Clown
Posted at

it means that you harber a deep love for this person. the only way to solve this issue is to date your friend.

We had a dream that we were flying over the earth. the moon was blood red and every one was screaming and cursing our name. and we were Laughing at thier pain.

what it mean?

Posted at

it means that you are evil…

i had a dream… where i finally managed to get together with a certain female of interest, and on our first date zombies start attacking, then i find myself in a suit of MJILNOR armor with a rocket launcher slung across my back, and a shot gun in my hands, and i'm blasting the zombies, then all of a sudden the armor falls off and said girls kisses me just before we get converted into zombies, and i inevitably wake…

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.