Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Comic Talk and General Discussion *
Terminal
Terminal
Posted at

Everyone who doesn't like my avatar better get used to it. But I will change it when I am sick, so you guys will know when I won't be posting.

Oh, because no one cares.

Cthulhu
Cthulhu
Posted at

Oh, because no one cares.
I hear that Terminal guy is a real asshole.

Insanity
Insanity
Posted at

Because the same thing over and over bores my brains out. I can't stand looking at the same picture for over a month. I've only kept the broom so far because there's a hidden meaning behind it (that no one's figured out yet, by the way.) Also, what is your picture, anyway?
Fine. I'll change mine. Humph!

=D

mlai
mlai
Posted at

I prefer to be known by my signature banner rather than by my avatar. I wonder if that works?

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

I prefer to be known by my signature banner rather than by my avatar. I wonder if that works?
You have a sig banner?

bryan
bryan
Posted at

I've only switched once… but then again, I doubt I'll trade out this Jayne Avatar… it rocks my socks.

Fitz
Fitz
Posted at

I've stuck to the one you see to the left ever since I got here. It's an actual panel from the first page of my comic, a close-up of Mick's eyes - and if I ever change it to something else, it's going to be another picture of either him or Ryan, my other main character. On other boards I tend to use heavily photoshopped pics of myself looking like this or that monster (I've been a zombie, Nightcrawler, random red-faced demon, that dude from Jeepers Creepers etc), but this is a webcomic community, so I prefer to show little bits of my artwork in my avatar. Especially since I only have my logo in my sig.

Posted at

i kinda like my blinkin' avatar
it freaks people out :)

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

Skoolmunkee eviled up a photo of me. ^_^
Generally my avi is something from my comic, my logo, or a caricature of myself.

D0m
D0m
Posted at

I think I've had two avatars- another of Nadya. =P

Posted at

i kinda like my blinkin' avatar
it freaks people out :)
yeah man, the timing is perfect. one doesn't realize it is animated right away.

TheMidge28
TheMidge28
Posted at

well change is not bad. I have seen some who change there avatar every week. Some do it because they are trying to find which one they like some do it to change things up. But I don't think the change is either bad or good.

Bekefel
Bekefel
Posted at

Why the hell would anyone change their avatar? What a bloody stupid idea. Only a moron would do that.

Hold the phone.

mlai
mlai
Posted at

I adore my new avatar. Not only is it relevant to my past, but IMO has been relevant to all the forum posts I've made since I used it.

I subconsiously role-play up my avatars when I post.

Posted at

This thread inspired me to make a Halloween-themed avatar.

You like it?

Terminal
Terminal
Posted at

This thread inspired me to make a Halloween-themed avatar.

You like it?

Welcome to the DrunkDuck Forums, Lizard.

Have you introduced yourself?

FoxmanZEO
FoxmanZEO
Posted at

When I found this lobster, stored away in the attic, the first thought that shot into my ear was;'One shouldn't have used a rat poison found in a smoking crater.'
Then, the natural train of brainwaves and spicy situations followed, eventually leading to me slapping it's residual spirit energy on Drunk duck.

I've been getting telemarketing calls ever since, and fear what another change may bring. Thus, envy, green ooze in my heart flows, when I see people changing their own avatars with such reckless abandon. It's just not fair.

Sorry, I'm bored and frustrated. Still, I'd change it if I could think of something I liked (or found more fitting) enough to warrant mustering up the effort. Or if I could get one of my animation programs back. :c

Posted at

hahaha. i would change my avatar right now just to irritate you guys if i wasn't so lazy. it's a silly thing to get twitchy about.

marine
marine
Posted at

I subconsiously role-play up my avatars when I post.

That explains a lot.

Posted at

I barely ever change my avatars, because I try to find one I really like in the first place. If something better comes along, then I might use that … or use it somewhere else. I think sticking with one is good for people to recognize you (especially since I havn't made a signature yet.. 'cause I'm lazy). I suppose if anyone's a real fan of alexisonfire, then they'd maybe not forget my name ;D

Rutger
Rutger
Posted at

hahaha. i would change my avatar right now just to irritate you guys if i wasn't so lazy. it's a silly thing to get twitchy about.

But yours is so fetching!

I've changed my avater once or twice when I just signed up with DD, before actually taking part in the forums or commenting on other comics. Now I just stick to this one, because it's, that's right, bitchin'. BITCHIN'!

I think it makes user-recognition a bit easier if they keep to their av's, but I couldn't really give a damn if someone'd change it every week or so.

Posted at

You forgot your own name, alecisonfire. :O

(You spelled it wrong.)

-Atom Aple

Posted at

I like my avatar so i dont see point in changing it but some people get bored of there avatar so want to change it

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.