Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
heccubus
heccubus
Posted at

I smoke way too much in social settings.

Posted at

I smoke and am incredibly crass. I tend to hurt people's feelings easily and think it's their fault for bein' titty-babies. I procrastinate waaaaayyyy to much. Other than that, I'm practically perfect in every way! :)

Ian Jay
Ian Jay
Posted at

I'm indecisive, I leave toothpaste boogers in the sink, and I crumple/fold/doodle all over [circle any that apply] practically any piece of paper I come into contact with.

Alexis
Alexis
Posted at

While we are at it I probably do drink too much.

Lonnehart
Lonnehart
Posted at

I tend to fall asleep. A LOT! Even when I'm drawing, reading, eating dinner, etc…

Surprising that I haven't fallen asleep while cooking or while behind the wheel…

Wolfer
Wolfer
Posted at

I am very rude. I burp and fart in public and often I blow the burp in the faces of my friends. It's so fun. I also ask for too much money from my friends. I'm drowning in debt.

And Lonnehart: If you're feeling drowsy at daytime and falling asleep, even after a good night's sleep, you should see a doctor. You could have Narcolepsy.

Posted at

I'm a leg jiggler and I often talk to loud and don't realize it.

dueeast
dueeast
Posted at

I almost never check my voicemail for my home number while I never miss an email.

I have way more Gmail and other email accounts than I could ever possibly use (i.e. - when I played "The Saga of Ryzom" MMORRG, I had a gmail account for each of my 3 avatars).

I like 80s music and some disco.

TheTopHat
TheTopHat
Posted at

A LOT

Some

- drinks too must to have a real kidy
- is not ethough of a light-wrigh to drinkless
- craves attenton and hate it when its given
- bulls sh*ts too mush
- compusive liyer
- too agessive
- Cares far too must about poeple who real need to be killed
- Will like a man even though shes know he's a prick.

Im not going to contiun. Because one of my bas habbits is that im lazy

Posted at

I bite my lips, nails, and fingers.
I play with my hair when im nervous.
I cry at anything remotely sad. (you have no idea how much this sucks)
I stress waaaaay to easily and therefore cry.
I take things personally even when i shouldn't(and sometimes cry)

and I put off work to answer a thread in a forum.

seriously though the crying, its like a reflex. like the doctor with the little hammer and making your foot kick…yah, i see some thing sad, and the tears flow. god does it ever suck.

–Sorrow

Posted at

Whenever I get really nervous or upset I end up eating about half the pantry in our house. T-T I am really bad about spending lots of money too. REASONS WHY I AM POOR.

heccubus
heccubus
Posted at

While we are at it I probably do drink too much.
*raises hand*

Posted at

*think*I'm terrible at checking the forums, I tend to procrastinate…I'm too shy to ever talk to people, and when I do I stammer so that people think I'm being insincere…

There are probably more, but now I'm depressing myself. :3

rahonzo
rahonzo
Posted at

i am perfect!

wait…. well, i do have a slight tendency to lie.

tea_green
tea_green
Posted at

Heh, I have at least 100.

I forget to call or write people. I call too much when remember to call people. I get obsessive over completing impossible tasks. When I'm alone random things like yogurt and flashing lights make me cry. I talk to myself and tend to blurt out whatever I'm thinking. I sing along to every song I like, even if I don't know the words and when I get lost in thought, I chew on random things, usually pencils. Plus, I try to read peoples minds.

Posted at

Drinking too much tequila x3

AQua_ng
AQua_ng
Posted at

I have a martyr complex and I tend to sing songs out of 'High School Musical'. Because I can.

Cthulhu
Cthulhu
Posted at

When I get nervous, I crack my knuckles. They don't make a little *snap*, but a loud *CRACK*, and it scares the heck outta a lot of people.

AQua_ng
AQua_ng
Posted at

When I get nervous, I crack my knuckles. They don't make a little *snap*, but a loud *CRACK*, and it scares the heck outta a lot of people.

That's not scary. I can do that with forty different parts of my body, including my neck and my spine.

seanh
seanh
Posted at

I make snide comments during movies and TV shows. I'm told this ruins the shows for others. For me it's half the fun. :evil:

hoffmandu
hoffmandu
Posted at

I think i smoke too much Green. To the point where it can no longer be considered recreational use. And I chew Tobacco at work…….almost all day.

Aereis
Aereis
Posted at

I chew my lips, my tongue etc…I realized I was doing it while reading this thread!!
I'd rather sleep then do anything productive.
I avoid confrontation (I switched schools without telling anyone, I moved without telling anyone…)
I have a skin condition, and because I can't keep my mind occupied I tend to scratch it alot more than what would be foreseable.
I'm so bloody shy I haven't made any close friends at the u.
I HAVE A FILTHY MOUTH. You have no idea, I don't know why my bf is with me, he hates it when people toss profanities in public…and I swore unholily in front of a priest once. Not that I'm relgious, but he probably thinks I'm going strait to hell…
I also worry too much about what people think of me.
Oh yea and I ramble.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.