Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Posted at

I make people cry or angry at me and never seem to understand why, maybe it's because people take everything I say way too seriously. I chew pens and pencils to an excessive level, which is why I try not to borrow them from friends in class…I know without a doubt that if I do…I will undoubtedly chew them to shreds. I don't have the best short-term memory, and this tends to get out of hand when I need to remember something important. I turn my computer off by clicking the button with my toe, not going to start>shut down> turn off computer…like I should.

Exzachly
Exzachly
Posted at

I tend to vomit in people's faces.

Alexis
Alexis
Posted at

I'm drunk. Right now. And I'm not supposed to be drinking because of a stomahc problem I have. Also I chew on my fingers when I'm drunk. Also, I call and text message people when I shouldn't.

Posted at

Biting my fingers because I'm hungry all the time.

Posted at

I'd rather sleep then do anything productive.
I'm so bloody shy I haven't made any close friends.

Those two I have aswell and I'm guessing you go to aerisdies…

FoxmanZEO
FoxmanZEO
Posted at

I pick my nose and wipe it under the chair and desk, when nobody's looking.
._.

MetalLuigi
MetalLuigi
Posted at

I ignore my comics, I don't comment back to people that comment my comic, and I sometimes say inappropriate things.

comment…back?…uh oh..

Wh-what? I'm supposed to comment back to people?

Woops…looks like I've been doing it wrong.

Oh yeah, and when I'm with my girlfriend I tend to ignore other people and talk just to her. Someone yelled at me for it today…it made me feel bad, but it's mostly because I'm shy and I feel most comfortable around her.

Hapoppo
Hapoppo
Posted at

I tend to "groom" myself when I'm nervous - adjust my hair and glasses, that kinda thing. Plus, I add unnecessary "filler" words to my sentences, like I say "actually" and "pretty much" way too often.

gothelin
gothelin
Posted at

I avoid emails, phone calls, Skypes, multi-user games and forums for anything from days to weeks at a time. Sometimes because I'm worried about what I'll hear/read (can we say paranoia?), and sometimes because I just don't care what I might hear/read and don't want to have to pretend that I do.

I often fail to finish what I start.

While I rarely lie to others, I lie to myself almost constantly. I'm working on that one. Unsuccessfully.

Oh - and I drink and type. Such a bad combination. I'm naturally inclined to say exactly what I think, but I usually tone it down to an acceptable level when sober. However, Gothy+Alcohol=lots of hurt feelings. And the worst part is that I usually can't bring myself to apologise because generally whatever I may have typed is really what I think. I won't apologise for calling an asshole and asshole, no matter how much I may regret having said it.

Terminal
Terminal
Posted at

I have to physically touch everything (clocks, walls, windows, household items, and even ceillings, everything.) in said room I'm in. Otherwise it drives me insane.

lothar
lothar
Posted at

i like to abuse perscription medication and i have perverted thoughts like every 2.5 seconds (slightly higher than the average )

Posted at

I can never seem to say no to people and say sorry alot =__=

yaz47
yaz47
Posted at

When I feel emotion, I stab everyone in the room so they go die…and no, I am not sane^_^

marine
marine
Posted at

I avoid emails, phone calls, Skypes, multi-user games and forums for anything from days to weeks at a time. Sometimes because I'm worried about what I'll hear/read (can we say paranoia?), and sometimes because I just don't care what I might hear/read and don't want to have to pretend that I do.

After a bad phone calls, I ripped my phone out of the wall and refused to pay the bill. I've got one of those tracphones that I use to order pizza and stuff like that. Occasionally I'll call someone, but no one outside of maybe three people are allowed to call me, and even then after 10 pm, I'll get an attitude with them.

A bad habit of mine is pranking. I absolutely pull pranks at every opportunity. I make or poke fun in bad situations. I'm always looking for the comedy in tragedy. I just don't have a heart anymore, but I really never did. I'm a cold and bitter guy trying to find laughs. Once you realize that about me, it crosses the line from "hey am I funny guys?" into the sad Robin Williams/Jim carry/Chris Farley kind of having to be the center of the attention at all times type of thing. If I'm not on or in front of a crowd, whats the point in doing anything?

XeaRi
XeaRi
Posted at

I rant way too much. I don't know anyone who talks as much as I do on MSN. I draw all over all paper, but I don't see that as a bad habit for some reason (usually I can't even think of what to draw anyway). Sometimes I want to say something but I'm not sure if I should say it in case someone thinks I'm stupid or something. I tend to type in fragment sentences and use bad grammar on purpose, and yet I call myself a grammar freak. I also use parentheses a lot.

ceb_dyson
ceb_dyson
Posted at

After a bad phone calls, I ripped my phone out of the wall and refused to pay the bill. I've got one of those tracphones that I use to order pizza and stuff like that. Occasionally I'll call someone, but no one outside of maybe three people are allowed to call me, and even then after 10 pm, I'll get an attitude with them.

A bad habit of mine is pranking. I absolutely pull pranks at every opportunity. I make or poke fun in bad situations. I'm always looking for the comedy in tragedy. I just don't have a heart anymore, but I really never did. I'm a cold and bitter guy trying to find laughs. Once you realize that about me, it crosses the line from "hey am I funny guys?" into the sad Robin Williams/Jim carry/Chris Farley kind of having to be the center of the attention at all times type of thing. If I'm not on or in front of a crowd, whats the point in doing anything?

Oooooh, that explains yer avatar. I was tryin ta figure out why ya had a pic of the char from Fight Club. (Yes, I'm a girl, but even I watched the movie) That guy was on this side of psychotic…Let's go blow buildings up!!!

Posted at

I drink. A LOT.
HOOAH!!!! lmao…..

ceb_dyson
ceb_dyson
Posted at

I draw way too much and either snap or spin my finger(s) when I'm trying to think. Apparantly keeping my hands busy is something that helps me concentrate better…don't know that one developed. Eheh

kayoanno
kayoanno
Posted at

I:
chew the skin around my nails…I play guitar, so the skin gets rough *looks around at the people who are staring at her disapprovingly* WHAT?!
draw on brown paper bags…most of my first character sketches are on paperbags
am addicted to comments ^^;
snap my fingers when i am bored….all of my fingers…sounds like bones breaking to people around me o_O;
….that's all I can think of….oh yeah, i procrastinate. A LOT.
I am also very random
yeah. that's it.

TheMidge28
TheMidge28
Posted at

Bad Habits?

Not to throw in a wrench,
but what is "bad" to some may in fact be great or normal.

Now a bad habit maybe killing people and dumping their bodies at the dumpster outside the ice cream stand….or flying planes into skyscrapers…Now with those habits I think we would all agree are bad.
But…

"I drink this or that too much"…what is too much?
Do you regret it in the morning?
"I chew my nails"…so do I…do you chew them til they bleed and do you really hate chewing them?
"I want love and attention but push people away" Who doesn't?

Geez…I think if you put it all in perspective we all have things we do that others do as well…a great deal…and then why is it considered "bad"?

I burp and fart.
Who doesn't?
I itch my crotch.
What male doesn't?
I can go on…

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.