Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Posted at

Yeah I know sorry bout that.This is good. I like the way his eyes look

Figured. But all you said was color. You said nothing about color schemes. Except on the first picture.

Edit: Well, the customer is always right. I don't really like the effect the sallower skin has on it. But I'm still trying to find a happy medium. I changed the hair color because pale and blond don't go.

Niccea
Niccea
Posted at

^^ I still can't believe I actually colored that…I think I'm going to go back and color that girl again…same colors…better technique…

Posted at

I cant wait to see. I'll Have Awaxx check these out awesome job

^^ I still can't believe I actually colored that…I think I'm going to go back and color that girl again…same colors…better technique…

Niccea
Niccea
Posted at

When does Awaxx get on, by the way?

Well that does it for me. I'm behind on one of my comics now, but I can color it much better.

Posted at

Well I have no idea what time he gets on but I would think he chks just about everyday. He owns a gaming cafe he stays on the computer….he is a bum j/p!!!!haha

Posted at

Thanks for the PSD files btw Pastel!!!

Very helpful!

Posted at

Hey i wanted to thank everyone for taking interest in this post. I have found the people I needed for my comic coming up.Stay tune for NO Murai Chaos coming soon near you lol.

Awaxx
Awaxx
Posted at

Wow i like this alot!

Figured out how to make a scanned drawing transparent without turning it to mud!

This is cover art that "that kid yellow" sent me to try…

brenda9217
brenda9217
Posted at

wow!!! i really think you need to get to work making chase money and stop soliciting!!!

Posted at

I saw the pics and thought it would be fun to try and color one. I love the detailed style you have. Keep rocking it.

Posted at

I can't acctually ever color your comic because I'm far far faar faaar too busy however I got bored and colored this

Posted at

this is some nice stuff thanks for taken interest

I saw the pics and thought it would be fun to try and color one. I love the detailed style you have. Keep rocking it.

Posted at

this is some nice stuff thanks for taken interest

Posted at

your coloring reminds me of street fighter alpha…. i like

I can't acctually ever color your comic because I'm far far faar faaar too busy however I got bored and colored this

shipain
shipain
Posted at

I saw the pics and thought it would be fun work on.

By shipain

Posted at

O this is very dark in a good way. Are you using photoshop?

ZULU94
ZULU94
Posted at

I wouldnt mind doing a cover 4 u. lemme know wussup.
& i'm testin myself by coloring that huge detailed one
nobody seems to want to do ;)

this is what i did with 1 of the others though.
i didnt kno which was better, so u tell me.

Posted at

hey thanks dude. Right now I do have someone who is helping me color. But if somehting comes up I would be glad to let you know. Man it took me so long to get to this post sorry.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.