Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

Best Thing That Happened To You This Week?

humorman
humorman
Posted at

Err… Moving to DD?

This week has been pretty sad and stale like a abandoned gingerbread man. Now I'm even more depressed :*
Your udder misery just made my week.

Ha ha.

Prank
Prank
Posted at

Err… Moving to DD?

This week has been pretty sad and stale like a abandoned gingerbread man. Now I'm even more depressed :*
Your udder misery just made my week.

Ha ha.

:)

bravo1102
bravo1102
Posted at

YAY! My Camel Filters were on the discount/discontinued rack this morning! $2.84, baby! I didn't have to buy Dorals today!!! lol!

You are so lucky to live where there are low tobacco taxes. ($4-5+ in NJ) Fortunately I never smoke cigarettes, but at times I really do miss my cigars.

I went to a hobby show Sunday (a 93 minute drivefrom work) right after working an overnight. I found exactly what I was looking for! (a pile of 1/72 aircraft I was specifially searching for) And a $125 metal figure for $20. (A 120mm mounted Austrian Hussar ca. 1764-1792 It weighs around 6 pounds)

I stayed until noon, took the drive home (60 minutes) and went right to bed. But it was great.

Lonnehart
Lonnehart
Posted at

I just got word that my power bill will be going down again. I hope this brings me under the $100 mark (currently paying $125 for a few lights, TV, XB360, a fridge and air conditioning)…

worstcase
worstcase
Posted at

Won a soccer tournament. And realizing that I really like coloring.

EDIT: Also, I think this is post number 30. Go me.

HippieVan
HippieVan
Posted at

I was playing keep-up with a beach ball with my older sister. I accidentally hit her in the head with the ball, so she grabbed it and threw it at my head to get back at me. But I put up my hands to protect myself so instead it bounced off my arms and hit her in the nose. :)

Oh, and a friend of mine offered to share his juice box with me. Which I think is really funny and cute.

Posted at

Having today off.

It's been an awful week for me.

humorman
humorman
Posted at

Your udder misery made my week.

Ha ha.

DrLuck
DrLuck
Posted at

I won a $1000 scholarship for school for a website I made.

I was a good week.

Redemption
Redemption
Posted at

Nice one with getting the scholarship, congrats. :]

Oh, and a friend of mine offered to share his juice box with me. Which I think is really funny and cute.

There's this mystique about 'juice boxes' I have yet to fathom. Maybe because I didn't grow up with them? Oddly cute that he'd offer to share, though.

The week's just started, but I managed to crank out a bit more art than usual last week. Life's small pleasures.

Posted at

Two weeks ago my girlfriend broke up with me because we always argue and stuffs so I went to my old childhood friend (and love) for comfort and consultation… and well a lot of things happened. It ended up with her, accidentally reading my "secret" blog (that was full of entries about her and of what I think of her) online and she thought it was really flattering and… she confessed that she might have feelings for me as well and that she's going to decide whether she'll be my steady or not after she comes back from Hong Kong so…

A happy week for me I guess? :)

legueu
legueu
Posted at

Going out with two really sweet girl and won the hero by night weekly high score trophy. Ok I don't really care about the trophy.

Prank
Prank
Posted at

I have rediscovered my passionate love for the music of David Bowie.

*swoon*

Posted at

Your udder misery made my week.

Ha ha.
Oho, you're a card!

Posted at

I got a really nice comment on one of my comics and I realized I could copy my borders and make a ton of them instead of making new borders everytime I made a comic XD

Posted at

I getting overtime this week! Lord knows I need the cash. Plus my next comic update is going to have the coolest FX yet! I'm getting pretty good at this!

Plus I was called a racist at work!

………

Wait a minute. That wasn't cool.

Azerisii
Azerisii
Posted at

Uhmm…

I got featured O.O!""!!!"

Which I totally wasn't expecting at all.

Also, they fixed the lag issue on my favourite mmo, so now I can play it again without instant death! <3

Gee!

Posted at

I getting overtime this week! Lord knows I need the cash. Plus my next comic update is going to have the coolest FX yet! I'm getting pretty good at this!

Plus I was called a racist at work!

………

Wait a minute. That wasn't cool.

I congrats you on still having a job. Its a hard task to realize :D

herio
herio
Posted at

i fished fable now i just have to get all thoughts pesky achievements

Ryan_Scott
Ryan_Scott
Posted at

This is goingm to sound really corny… but for it's going to be having my wee girl stay over at my house tomorrow. I split with my ex wife 2 years and I've been fighting ever since to be able to spend more than a couple of half days a week with my gorgeous wee daughter. As of tomorrow my time with her more than doubles and will soon increase even more.

For the record her favourite comics character is The Thing (she calls him Stone man)

theoj1998
theoj1998
Posted at

I joined drunkduck this week and my sis is going out of town till friday good week

HippieVan
HippieVan
Posted at

This is goingm to sound really corny… but for it's going to be having my wee girl stay over at my house tomorrow. I split with my ex wife 2 years and I've been fighting ever since to be able to spend more than a couple of half days a week with my gorgeous wee daughter. As of tomorrow my time with her more than doubles and will soon increase even more.

For the record her favourite comics character is The Thing (she calls him Stone man)

Aw, that's cute. :)

For me it was yesterday in general…4/20, mile run wasn't bad, ice cream with my friend, and then a fun online chat with the same friend later that night.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.