Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

Best Thing That Happened To You This Week?

Redemption
Redemption
Posted at

Its a dull day today and I like to live vicariously through others. So - what's the best thing that's happened to you today? Or this week?

My highlight has been attempting and near-failing to teach myself ZBrush yesterday. Anyone else?

Posted at

Realizing that I only have like, 2 true friends…

Wait…that's not the best thing.
Uh. I guess the best thing would be…working on the comic.
That's basically the only ever good thing about my life.
I've been changing stuff more and more, like the armor, details, etc, etc. And it's slowly, yet amazingly, coming together.

Skullbie
Skullbie
Posted at

Wow i'm drawing up a complete blank here -_-

HippieVan
HippieVan
Posted at

Found a "Get out of Hell free" card(for real). That could come in handy.

Redemption
Redemption
Posted at

Realizing that I only have like, 2 true friends…
Perhaps better than having lots of people you know but no true friends? Most of the people I know are in a similar so I figure either I know a lot of sad people or perhaps its part of the human condition. Cool that you're making headway on the comic though.

Wow i'm drawing up a complete blank here -_-
Sounds like a slow week?

Score! Heh, kind of dubious to trust a person's eternal soul to something found on the street. ;)

The best thing that happened to me today was drinking a decent coffee this morning…

Bocaj
Bocaj
Posted at

That the cops never found out!!:kitty:

HippieVan
HippieVan
Posted at

Score! Heh, kind of dubious to trust a person's eternal soul to something found on the street. ;)

Actually I found it in the middle of the woods, which I think makes it more reliable and mystical-like.

Jellomix
Jellomix
Posted at

My friends surprising me with cake and throwing me a b-day party. *sniffles*

Oh, and finding a tape recording of me and my little sister when I was in gr.2. Hilarious. XD

HyenaHell
HyenaHell
Posted at

I'm drawing really well. :) It sounds lame, but it makes me happy when I realise that it's getting easier for me to draw more difficult poses/ angles/ etc.

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

That the cops never found out!!:kitty:
Not yet…
———————————
I got my 50 feet of paracord! Now I'm not waiting on any more Ebay stuffs. :)
…I have 100 feet (30 metres) of it now and can finish my barrel sash. But it's just barely enough…

Jonko
Jonko
Posted at

JAPAN WON THE WBC!!!! Is probably the best thing this week. I cried of joy at work, lol.

Posted at

My Birthday! The big 2-5 happened on Moonday!

tiffawolf
tiffawolf
Posted at

visiting my father who i hadnt spoken to in well over a year

bravo1102
bravo1102
Posted at

Actually I found it in the middle of the woods, which I think makes it more reliable and mystical-like.

Glad you found one.

I spent an hour discussing Tao Buddhism with someone and just being as opposed to defining myself through my thoughts. I'd nearly forgotten what the experience of just being was like. So wonderful.

CZweig
CZweig
Posted at

I discovered that there is such thing as a Power Squid today. It has the coolest name ever and I'm so jealous I didn't think of it first.

… and yeah, that's pretty much the best thing to happen all week, considering I was sick with food poisoning for most of said week >__>

lba
lba
Posted at

I realized I could just use the same style of stencils in my paintings as in my illustrations. Given that I've been struggling with how to style my illustration work for a while now, this is a major accomplishment for me even if it seems incredibly simple.

Chernobog
Chernobog
Posted at

This has been a thoroughly unpleasant week on every angle. Work, social, it didn't matter. Completely negative.

But the work week is over and I have my two days, more or less, to myself. So there is that.

HippieVan
HippieVan
Posted at

I'm getting lots of beautiful software. Having a professor for a dad is the best.

Oh, and today is the first day of spring break! I'm looking forward to sleeping in and whatnot.

HyenaHell
HyenaHell
Posted at

YAY! My Camel Filters were on the discount/discontinued rack this morning! $2.84, baby! I didn't have to buy Dorals today!!! lol!

legueu
legueu
Posted at

I quited my boring job, hurray!

Prank
Prank
Posted at

Err… Moving to DD?

This week has been pretty sad and stale like a abandoned gingerbread man. Now I'm even more depressed :*

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.