Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Comic Talk and General Discussion *
Jonko
Jonko
Posted at

my own pet Johnny Depp.

I'll pet sit for you when ur on vacation.

Limzee
Limzee
Posted at

I'd get the ability to read minds, which I would then use to anonymously blackmail the government. After I had them under my power, I would seize control over the world and force everyone to build me an un-melting utopia made completely out of chocolate, marshmallows, and sunshine. I would then rule over my new kingdom for infinity amount of years because I would also be immortal. I would gift animals with supreme intelligence and then appoint them as my guards. But, of course, I would know everything in the universe, so they could never outsmart me. With my vast intellect I would become a God among my people, and would be worshiped as an unstoppable force. Then, after appointing an heir, I would travel through space and time for as long as I wanted. Then, eventually, I would return to my kingdom, find it in complete anarchy, and destroy everyone and everything except for any surviving waffles and pancakes, which I would bring to life and force to battle for leadership of the new planet. After which I would destroy the planet and find a new one to conquer, because obviously the first one was a complete fail.
The End. =3

time00
time00
Posted at

wow….

how old are you?

mikemacdee
mikemacdee
Posted at

Kill everybody.

Bring them all back, with the full knowledge of what happened.

Kill them all again.

humorman
humorman
Posted at

I dream of Jeannie…

…and by Jeannie I mean for PSTGB.

Posted at

to become Edward James Olmos and have rocket booster feet.

kyupol
kyupol
Posted at

I dream of a world where the size of government is reduced to 1/10th its present size.

Imagine a world with less taxes, less bureaucracy, less police, and more freedom.

Chernobog
Chernobog
Posted at

Have a book or machine that allows me to look up anything in existence, present or past. Especially if it could do philosophical concepts such as universal truths.

I would also love to live forever.

On a smaller scale, take possession of an expansive abandoned area of varied natural terrain, make it forbidden for anyone human to be there, and just be alone with my thoughts. No laws, no rhyme, no reason. Just living in purely mad personal freedom to the point I eventually forget how to speak from lack of need.

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

if rules of the world didn't apply what would be your biggest dream?
To be the immortal emperor and Grand Admiral of a massive fleet of intergalactic star cruising space battleships thousands of kilometres long, with oceans, islands, continents and countries inside of them. And fleets of battleships (proper ones) that sail the seas…

I like battleships :)

Of course there wouldn't be any actual battle though, because War is a pretty rotten thing. Just the battleships.

And as emperor and Grand Admiral I'd of course have a vast suite of uniforms and hats… with feathers and gold braid and stuff… And shiny, shiny boots.
And lots of flunkies and miscellaneous royalty and people in my navies so they can wear all the uniforms I'd design for their rank. And of course all the billions of people to populate the continents inside the ships…

…It's my dream.

^___________^

———————–
-edit-
Come to think of it, I'm pretty sure that's exactly how L Ron Hubbard started with Scientology. o_O

Hakoshen
Hakoshen
Posted at

Yeah, that sounds an awful lot like Colonel Mustang to me…

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.