Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Posted at

I ask nothing and I want for nothing as I bask in thine glory. Bless mine blade and mine tank so I may smite thine enemies in thy name.
Her Smiting Knight
- gets 5 favors, but only if they serve munkee's glory
- ability to Smite blasphemers, heretics, witches, unhelpful helpline employees, etc.
- right to make arbitrary decisions as to determining above people
- 1 large horse, or 100 small explosive horses
- can glow in the dark at will
- receives a warm and soft blanket made from righteousness
- 1 batch warm cookies

Just to clear up any possible confusion, are we saying it's ok to burn Midge, or it's not ok to burn Midge?
Confusion is what makes things fun. :] He does have the ability to get away with everything, but that doesn't mean you can't TRY to burn him, and see what happens when you mess with the goddess's favorite…

Edit: When I get home from work I'm totally gonna pimp things up a bit

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

TRY to burn him, and see what happens when you mess with the goddess's favorite…
What happens if Ironscarf declare Midge a witch? o_O

In that case the smiting knight will be forced to smite the favourite and both of them will suffer your divine wrath!

Which I will watch gleefully. >:)

——

Party starts now. Put on your roller-skates people!

harkovast
harkovast
Posted at

I'm hateful, bitter and jealous of my fellow man.
Surely with those kind of skills there must be a role for me in this religion?

I'd good at joining angry mobs and shouting down those who disgree with me as well!

And I've never tolerated anyone elses beliefs in my entire life!

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

And I've never tolerated anyone elses beliefs in my entire life!
Sounds promising…
Do you have a favour to request of our Goddess?

-clothes at the door please

harkovast
harkovast
Posted at

Shameless plug for my comic?

Thats pretty much what I always want…..

( I dont think you want me to remove my clothes….that could send everything in a worryingly furryish direction!)

HippieVan
HippieVan
Posted at

And I mean a REALLY AWESOME hat.
My new High prest uniform

I thank you for your benificience oh divine Perfection!
Blessed be.
Join the church party, Floor show at 9 sharp! Leave your clothes at the door.

Hee, Ozone is a butt head.

harkovast
harkovast
Posted at

Oooh oooh! Hippie van is a heretic!
can I burn her?
*gets matches ready*

PIT_FACE
PIT_FACE
Posted at

i have returned from the defamation of the temple of he of the Farce.What other heretics would thouest want me to strong arm?

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

strong arm?
Strong bottom was the way I heard it. And heard it I did!
That was loud man. What's your secret?

Victory drinks are on the temple! So sayeth the high Priest.

PIT_FACE
PIT_FACE
Posted at

secret? like it's a gift man. raunchy beer helps, but then it kinda turns into a curse…

PIT_FACE
PIT_FACE
Posted at

SSKKKOOOLLLMMUUUNNKKKEEEEEEEE! Ozoneocean's makin stuff up about me and it's NOT COOL! please smite him in the face!

-archangel PIT_FACE

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

The Engineer's Guide to Cats
FAVED! That was amazingly cute ^_^
SSKKKOOOLLLMMUUUNNKKKEEEEEEEE! Ozoneocean's makin stuff up about me and it's NOT COOL! please smite him in the face!
Oh REEEEAAAAAAAAAALLLY?

Liar. This looks like a case for the witchfinder general. -_-

But since I'm accused-
PIT_FACE has been seen consorting with the Farcians, wearing pink frilly party dresses, singing Britney Spears early hits and filming herself doing that on you tube!

With that sort of behaviour…
…I say she gets a promotion within our holy order!

gullas
gullas
Posted at

hey cake frosting *starts eating it*
MMMMMMmmmmmmmmmm…. thank you, godess skulmunkee :D

PIT_FACE
PIT_FACE
Posted at

OH!OH! MAKE ME THIS! I WANNA DO THIS!

im also cooler then lba.i mean lba's allright but…..c'mmooonnnnn…..

Posted at

I ask that when you replace your favorite, if indeed you such, that you recognize their time they spent in your eye of perfection, by letting them keep their unlimited wishes for life.

I also, as this may earn me dislike umong the crowd, humbly ask for protection from mobs, witchhunters, and etc.

Your humble servant. *Bows so deeply he hits his head into the ground.*

Posted at

Oh, Mighty Skoolmunkee, I humbly request with all my… my…

ah screw it. Can I be Commander of the Divine Legions?

I have an offering:

Posted at

If I give you chocochip cookies and milk, would you grant me superpowers?

You know, just the standart Superman combo…
Yes, absolutely. But only if they are the soft melty kind of cookies and not the hard crunchy ones.

OK, then…

OH almighty and powerful…and probably incredibly hot Goddess of Gods. Im giving you this humble offering of softy, melty chocochip cookies and milk:

Now, please grant me the Superman powers…and this suit:

Because everybody knows that heroes with black suits look cooler…and I look chubby in blue spandex…not that I tried before…just guesssing…

Oh, merciful skoolmunkee, provider of everything that is good, grant me this favor in order to serve your glory…

RAmen?

TheMidge28
TheMidge28
Posted at

Midge you are my favorite. Not only do you know how to talk to a Lady but you come bearing adorable kittens. For you I grant:

Goddess's Favorite
- Unlimited Favors
- ability to conjure adorable animals on demand
- your own barbecue chef
- Neuschwanstein Castle
- the ability to get away with anything, even if it upsets other people in the church, because I am blind to your faults

You are far too gracious, oh benelovent bright one.

can we burn Midge?
can we call him a witch and burn him?

If the gracious and all powerful goddess so wills it, I will gladly obey.
In her wisdom, I find comfort… and in her bosom.

Posted at

I have no favors to think of, but I DO have a humble offering:
Well, you get one favor by default, which you can 'spend' with me to get you something you want. Or you can give me an offering to achieve the same thing without spending your favor!

However since you have been so generous I accept your adorable kitty videos, they please me. Since you asked for nothing I will get around to giving you something maybe when I feel like it.

Hark- Same here, the Favor is what you spend, a favor or an offering. So if you want a role AND a shameless plug, you need to give me an offering or two! (Oz can also shameless plug, so you COULD make an offering to him… he'd probably like it!)

I ask that when you replace your favorite, if indeed you such, that you recognize their time they spent in your eye of perfection, by letting them keep their unlimited wishes for life.

I also, as this may earn me dislike umong the crowd, humbly ask for protection from mobs, witchhunters, and etc.

Your humble servant. *Bows so deeply he hits his head into the ground.*

I'm not sure if they should be able to keep them for life, I mean, if they're not my favorite anymore why would I want to do anything for them? I might grant them something out of pity…

OK, using up your favor for protection- I can do that! DouglasKeech, you are the recipient of a bucket of Enemy Keep-Away. This bucket is filled with a foul-smelling substance. You're supposed to smear it on yourself. It really does work. For extra protection you can constantly ask people to do work for you (for nothing in return) and be an emotional leech, ie if you're unhappy you'll make sure no one else is happy either. However those are both powers we all have within ourselves, so it's up to you to use them if you want.

You used up your Favor, where's my offering! If you want a smiting you can always go talk to Her Smiting Knight too, he can Smite.

PIT_FACE
PIT_FACE
Posted at

Oh, Mighty Skoolmunkee, I humbly request with all my… my…

ah screw it. Can I be Commander of the Divine Legions?

I have an offering:

NO WAY! you know how many friggin holly wars i've started?!it's like my thing! it's what i do!i alone posess the might swamp ass!stand down or feel my gassy wrath!!!!

PIT_FACE
PIT_FACE
Posted at

"PIT_FACE" Said:

You used up your Favor, where's my offering! If you want a smiting you can always go talk to Her Smiting Knight too, he can Smite.

huh? oh i'm over that now.

Posted at

NO WAY! you know how many friggin holly wars i've started?!

…And what, exactly, is a "holly war"?

PIT_FACE
PIT_FACE
Posted at

it's….YER MOTHER!HAW!

that's it!take this ya dork butt!
avert ye eyes all other faithful to the great Munkee! i do not wish this horror upon you!

HyenaHell
HyenaHell
Posted at

My offering:

Abby Sanders fanart:

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.