Networking & Community Projects*
Radec
Radec
Posted at

bah! jsut noticed this now.
is it too late to sign up?

Posted at

Thanks Tantz, if anyone has any HTML suggestions for it I'm open ears

Radec, sorry, everyone has their assignments already, but if someone drops out (which I can't be sure about till next week) I'll let you know.

I'll probably organize another one a few months from now, if everyone really likes doing this I'll try to keep it going!

Posted at

I'm done already, so if anyone wants to join, I may be able to help them not be left out of the game ;) I'm up for another, but not till a week from now, so I can update my stuff.

Rimbaum
Rimbaum
Posted at

I'd love to join, but seeing as there's really only one page up in the archive, it wouldn't be too fair to whoever got me.

Also, I'm very obviously late :P I'll see if there's some way I can join in the next one. It sounds like a lot of fun!

Posted at

Just a little reminder for everyone that deadline for their entries is only a couple weeks away. I'll sned out PQ's later this week

Aussie_kid
Aussie_kid
Posted at

I'm up for it. I'd like to see one of my 'Enter the Duck' pages drawn (One or two, whichever).

For an idea of my art, check out 'Eternal Life' (In my 'assistings')

AQua_ng
AQua_ng
Posted at

Okay, I'm good to go with it after my 'momentary setback'. But it'll have to be in the style of Super Pirate Jesus.

Posted at

Glad to hear it!

Sorry Aussie_kid, We're not doing anymore entries right now. I'll probably be redoing this project in a couple of months though, so keep your eyes open!

AQua_ng
AQua_ng
Posted at

Even greater news! I got my main weapon of choice, Flash Pro 8, back again! Now it will be 50 times greater then ever before!*

*Will not be 50 times greater.

Krensada
Krensada
Posted at

Im scared to do this or I would…

Posted at

Hey would anyone who's not a part of the project yet be able to do one unreciprocated all last minute like?

or someone who's already part of the project but finished theirs?

Theres a couple people I haven't heard from yet, and theres one person I KNOW who's dropped out. so I may need some back up.

Posted at

PQ me, kingofsnake… though I'll have to see if I can make it in time, there should be a good chance.

Though to remix my own comic (if I'm of the unlucky ones) would be really uncool. :P

stardusty
stardusty
Posted at

I could try for another one if there's time. Depends who it is.

Posted at

PQed the link and sent it to you e-mail, so you should get it either way.
-Dave

Posted at

I realize I'm super late in the game to offer but, I could prabably finish somthing. Just thought I'd offer either way.

Posted at

I'd lvoe to offer to take a no-show, but I'm so busy today. And after the touble I ahd with my asign ment… ah hell. I'm nto planning on sleeping tonight; if you need help, let me know. I work well under pressure!

Terminal
Terminal
Posted at

Tomorrow's the big show day, I can't wait!

Posted at

Hey everyone! Thanks to everyone who took a part in the remix project. I think I can safely say it was a rousing success! I have a couple technical changes to make tomorrow during my lunch, a couple misspellings, and broken links and such. I'm going to vote my allstars for this as Tantz Aerine, Pink Diapers, and Terminal, for both picking up alot of slack, and doing phenomenal work. I'll make a new post in a few months for the next version if everyone's still interested in it!

Oh and BTW its 7:50 on Christmas day, probably one of the worst days for webcomics, and the remix page has gotten 1150 hits so far today.

Wow.

Posted at

*faints*

Thanks for much for the cheers, by the way! I'm all fuzzy and warm deep inside. hehehe! :) :) :)

Posted at

YAAAAAAAAAAAAY!

I'm all happy now. So cool that the whole thing came together. Thanks for the special mention! It was a lot of fun.

Terminal
Terminal
Posted at

Hehehe, thanks dude. Man was this whole thing fun. I'm hoping to rejoin next time!

:)

Posted at

It turned out awesome! I'm really glad I got in on this, I loved seeing the remixes.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.