Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

Compliment the Comic Belonging to the Person Above You!!

FAL
FAL
Posted at

Awesome start! very mysterious, makes you want to read more.
Great art and nice coloring, improving with each page.

*edit* that was for Nadya.

For anything could happen: Hilarious! Awesome art, very professional, a comic you could see in any newspaper.

marine
marine
Posted at

Nano has some very nice lineart, its all put onto pink so everything stands out. All of everything in each panel is super detailed with a realism style. Somewhat interesting story as well. Something about a narcoleptic guy and a little creature that he makes him do things. Interesting stuff.

Posted at

Marines comic penis not only has a funny name the drawings are quite funny themselves its full of wierd qwirky characters that arnt afriad to go past the line which makes it a good and funny read GREAT WORK!

RentAThug
RentAThug
Posted at

I like the cutesy characters with bad attitudes. And the bright, solid colours.

dueeast
dueeast
Posted at

I like Frank Baron NSO. The humor, the unique character design (the way the terrorists look is a hoot!) and the code phrases which noone but the leaders know (Pattern Yellow is my favorite: Try not to die!!).

Posted at

Great shading, powerful writing, and a very absorbing theme. I only read one page and It won me over :) I love the Christian faith theme. Very compelling, and a comic I will definitely keep in mind.

RentAThug
RentAThug
Posted at

I like the way you draw action sequences and the flow of panels in general.

Posted at

I like your style, it's nice and clean and definitely stands out as your own. Good sense of humor, too. I just wish there was more to read, hehe. :3

Posted at

what can i say….
anthromorphic characters, awesome linework complimented by equally cool coloring.
i enjoy every page.

Posted at

(heheh, been waiting for a chance to compliment Sub's comic)

Each page is a painting, and the surreal nature of the horrific dream that is somehow reality is haunting. The lettering becomes part of the art, and the storyline is both capturing and frightening.

Wonderful job, very inovative. Kudos!

marine
marine
Posted at

Wolf looks really interesting to me. I've liked horror stuff forever (maybe thats why penis is the #2 horror comic on drunk duck!), and ever since I saw American Werewolf in London and the old universal Wolf Man films, I've enjoyed werewolf stuff. I did hit filler art once though, thats gonna cost some BIIIIIIIIIG points.

I picked some pages at random from your drop down, and the artwork looks rather consistant. Although I can see some improvements and streamlining to the artwork the further I went towards newer stuff.

I think the BEST compliment *I* could give is that if I had the time, I would probably actually read Wolf.

Also sycthes are cool. I just can't stress that enough. Thats why Picasso in penis uses it, something about it as a weapon is just so terrafying. I think its the association with the personification of death, but I'm begging to ramble about other topics.

AND NOW FOR PENIS *ker-wink*

Posted at

lol! ok, ok! I got the hint, and it was on my 'to do' list anyway ;)

By the way, I know about the filler, but I've been avoiding it conscientiously. There's not much filler to be seen ;) Thanks for the compliment.

Okay, now for penis. I am tempted to write several un-funny jokes, but I will actually be serious and say that I really like it. I have heard all sorts of stories about your comic, but it does look like the figures are taken from a Picasso painting (possibly Guernica, since you profess horror XD). I like the consistency in that, as I saw random pages.

I also like the style or writing though many times it referred to current events and people I am not familiar with (I live in Greece). Still despite that I did get the joke most of the times or at least the nuances you wove in each strip, so kudos to you for that, it is not easy when one is not of the same community/culture ;)

Must also take a minute to comment on the choice of fonts. They do add to the impact of the strip's gag when you change them. Well done ;) I have to say that I will keep checking back from time to time :)

Posted at

Wolf is pretty awesome. You've got werewolves (sort of… in a way), you've got some girl with a scythe, and you have what looks like a giant conspiracy.

That's pretty awesome.

usedbooks
usedbooks
Posted at

I kept meaning to check out Heaven vs Hell, so I finally did it. :) It's very funny. I love the dialogue and all the characters are cute. Religion/mythology satire is always a great subject. One thing I really like is how well you portray expression with such small changes of eye sizes/shapes. Fun comic. I might have to start following it.

Valid Soul
Valid Soul
Posted at

The stories interesting so far, I also like the layout as well. Very appropriate. Nice coloring on the banner as well.

marine
marine
Posted at

American007 is a sprite comic that uses the full range of whatever sprite is appearing in that panel. They change expressions, the backgrounds all look decent, and I've noticed some other effects most sprite comics tend to not use like blurring or perspective. My only critism is that some pages were too wide and I had to scroll around to see them, other than that, good work for a sprite comic.

MrGranger
MrGranger
Posted at

PENIS is a wonderfully stylized alternative comic with great insights in current events and pop culture. It's funny, biting, and stretches expectations. The art, while on the sketchy side, really fits the theme. Wonderfully unique, the comic extends the boundaries of webcomicdom. Definitely check out this great PENIS package.

EHJones
EHJones
Posted at

mrgranger: You didn't have a banner, and I didn't know which one to compliment… so I picked Alecto's Songbook.

Very, very nice. While at first I didn't like the second person narrative (you do this, you feel this, etc.), it really kind of grew on me as part of this story. The art is simple and direct. The story makes excellent use of mythology in the title character, and is a good imagining of the transition from the Greek/Roman gods to Christinity. While I wasn't fond of the black angels' look (I would have found the typical beautiful angels to be more sinister and scary in what they were doing than the zombified versions), they are effective. All in all, the story moves at a good pace, and it's an enjoyable read and pretty to look at.

marine
marine
Posted at

I saw some nice designs and the page you posted was layed out very nicely. Not enough material to accurately give it a proper review though.

Posted at

I like the fact that you looked up actual heiroglyphs and used them in your story rather than just guessing at cliche images that we've all seen in mummy movies.

Posted at

I read 'guilty will be punished' out of all the links you have in your sig :)

I really like the lineart and the use of black and white. It sets the mood immediately and the writing really conveys the thoughts of a man on the verge of panic, or one hunted so dreadfully like your main character is. Really well done in getting across a feeling of agoraphobia- only this guy has good reason for it ;)

Keep it up!

RentAThug
RentAThug
Posted at

I like the characters in Wolf. They're well-rounded and interesting.

marine
marine
Posted at

A unique look with interesting layouts and character designs. I'll read it when I find the time.

dangerfunk
dangerfunk
Posted at

bfftpthaahaahaaa! huh? One sec, lemme read one more page. bffttrahaHAhhaaa! *click* Hahahahaaaa…eh? wha? OH THAT IS SO WRONG! What the…oh. OHHHH! FaahhahatHAHAHAHA…wow… that is so true. *click* haha. Ahh, done. Good stuff Marine.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.