Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

Compliment the Comic Belonging to the Person Above You!!

Metruis
Metruis
Posted at

@$$hole makes great use of the photo comic medium, everything is crisp and clear and the actors are wonderfully expressive. Definately one of the best I've seen.

Dave7
Dave7
Posted at

Millennium House: Incredible artwork style (you say you painted these?). While the comic itself may only be a couple of pages long, it looks like you've been doing this kind of art for a while.

Metruis
Metruis
Posted at

I painted with Photoshop, using a tablet. I've put together a couple tutorials… I should probably make a new one specifically for The Millennium House. And aye. My other comic (Between Places) is a year old, which was where I developed the style used in MH. I've been doing this kind of art for a year.

All Saints: I read the most recent page, and then I immediately went back to the beginning to read more. It's not often that a comic catches my eye with both the writing and art. I see you're a writer/artist team, and I have to say that I feel your writing and art merges together perfectly. It looks good outwardly, and the art fits the writing… and the writing is chilling.

Loud_G
Loud_G
Posted at

Millennium House: I really like the use of color you have going here. The light and shadow is handled very well from page to page. You really know how to create atmosphere with your images. This comic seems to be working itself up to be quite interesting. The art is fantastic, the writing is good so far, and there is just enough mystery in the air. :)

Pyren
Pyren
Posted at

George the Dragon: Haha Ranch nacho, i wish that did exist hehe. Your comic has very nice colouring and very funny dialogues. Faved! =D

Posted at

quest: i wish WOW was this funny with the wacky situations, it'd prolly be more addicting. "want cat?"

Freegurt
Freegurt
Posted at

I really like the action in these latest pages. And that last panel really adds to it all.

Very nice, dude!

~~

Just clicky the siggy.

Posted at

Your artwork is brilliant! I love the shading, and the anatomy looks spot on to me! Great job! :)

You can comment on any of my comics, they're in my signature

elektro
elektro
Posted at

The Door seems to be a very intriguing story. Lots of mystery involved with that room.

Just click the banner to see mine.

Posted at

I really liked Negligence. The comic I read was about cults and what is funnier than that? Seriously great work Fav-d!

Posted at

Cowtoon is hilarious. It's about cows and pigs just being hilarious. Seriously.

Astar
Astar
Posted at

Oh! I'm meant to say something nice. Hmm… Let's see… Ah… Arg.. Ouch… Puagh…

Ah! yes, Ok. The best I can say is that I hated it, and it deeply disturbed me. So if that is what you intended you get a 10/10. This makes Beavis & Buthead seem like educational kindergarden stuff. So if you're into this kind of stuff, don't miss it! An extra bonus you get, is that every time someone reads this, Walt Disney turns in his grave. So get him turning! Go read this and damage your soul. Nothing will be the same.

Oh no! this is about CowTown, maybe I was too slow, sorry!

Out There is a very nice clasical Space adventure, nice pencil work. Love the spaceship.

http://www.drunkduck.com/Lets_Go/

Posted at

Temple

That last update is pure badass trevora, I love the sense of action in it. Great stuff!

Freegurt
Freegurt
Posted at

Hot dog that's a mighty swell comic you've got there! You are truly a brilliant mind when it comes to cross-hatching. The character and all around designs are very eye catching indeed!

Posted at

@$$hole!: Lol! I found it hilarious that she ha a litter of kittens, and the whole 'you didn't eat them?' thing was really funny too, great comic!

Ailorn
Ailorn
Posted at

The Door had a really cute story and got me interested with that twist right at the begining.

Hguyver
Hguyver
Posted at

The Great Adventure of Kizzy has an interesting premise. I'd love to read more of the overall explaination of the world this story takes place in. The street samurai looks like it's going to be really cool too.

Farah
Farah
Posted at

Wow! Gothenreich Chronicle certainly looks interesting enough for me to keep watch. 8D *add to faves*

SomaX
SomaX
Posted at

Wow… Drugs, towels, and a lech of a waiter…I'm curious to see how this resolves itself….

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.