Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

Compliment the Comic Belonging to the Person Above You!!

SomaX
SomaX
Posted at

lol
As a native Wisconsinite, I always love a good cow-comic. This most recent strip is probably my favourite, though. Honestly, why would zombies be subdued by the dancing of MJ? Highly illogical (though maybe that's a contradiction, being that the idea of talking cows is also quite illogical).
Hmm…. In any case, faving for more. ^_^

Posted at

Cool cover for the 5th chapter (or "Scroll") for Mosaic.

###

@$$hole! updated with the first page in the Blind Date story.

Pyren
Pyren
Posted at

@$$hole!: still as awesome as ever. I really love the quality of ur photos

Freegurt
Freegurt
Posted at

I don't know much of Warcraft since I've never played the games, but I like this comic. I also really like the characters, especially Quinn.

BffSatan
BffSatan
Posted at

Doug N Exile is a very awesome comic, the art is good and the story so far has me hooked.

Rainwolf95
Rainwolf95
Posted at

Biffsatan: I understand the humor and the pages are easy to read, I also like the coloring so really good job on this.

SomaX
SomaX
Posted at

Freaks and Geeks is definitely off to a good start. Plenty of comedy slid in there while the plot begins to thicken. Why is everyone so apprehensive about going to work today? I'm sure we'll find out soon (and I bet it will be epic).

Posted at

Mosaic: I like this, the art is neat and easy to read, and looks good too. The coloured pages look great, and so do the black and white ones.

Posted at

The Door: You do two things I like a lot, your dialgue does not overwhelm the panels and convey the story, without becoming boring. Also your action scenes push the story along nicely. Well done.

Posted at

Freaks and Geeks: Your style is really cute ^-^

Freegurt
Freegurt
Posted at

I read the Door and I really like your lines. I also like the characters and the story so far. Good job. :>

Posted at

trevoramueller,

You draw some sexy girls, and write some mean dialogue.

Posted at

Ah, sticky sheets. Fancy running into you here.

You managed to make a comic as provocative as it is funny. I mean when a chick's bending over… and the sun bangs her? With a tentacle-esque cock? I'm not even a fourteen year old manga nerd and you STILL made me think that's awesome :D

Here's mine; unfortunately nothing to conjure images of tentacle sex.

But I'm working on it.

Posted at

Lol I shouldn't really find that one about the mum being alergic to mayonnaise funny, but I do anyway. I like your style, it's nice and simple and doesn't distract from the point. Also it's just funny, so I like it lol

You can choose any of my comics, I don't mind lol

Posted at

The Door: Some nice coloring in the latest page. Helps set the tone for the page.

###

@$$hole!: The waiter arrives

Pyren
Pyren
Posted at

@$$hole!: I really love the look of the waiter in the last panel. That is just awesome. Your comic as always, very entertaining to look at and read =]

Saint
Saint
Posted at

@$$hole!: I really love the look of the waiter in the last panel. That is just awesome. Your comic as always, very entertaining to look at and read =]

It must've taken you a while to get those screencaps set up properly. I once tried to make a similar comic to what you're making, and it was just a jumbled-up mess.

Metruis
Metruis
Posted at

I literally loled at 'fierce' in the 30 expressions. I don't usually giggle over comics, so good for you! :)

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.