Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Posted at

granted. Turns out "Death Note" is, in fact, the worst series ever and you commit suicide over how much you have obsessed over it by spontaneously exploding.

I wish I was nicknamed "cooler than cool guy"

cool guy
cool guy
Posted at

Granted. I show up behind you and say "There's only room in the forums for one Cool Guy" and kill you.

I wish the swine flu didn't exist.

Posted at

granted. In its place the T-Virus spreads (I am assuming you know what the T-Virus is. If not google it)

I wish I was an invincible bad-ass mofo who kills heaps of zombies and is, in general, a person you could call "mad-wicked-sweet-zombie-killing-bad-assed-mofo-who-gets-sweet-sweet-love-with-hot-chicks-every-day-all-the-time".

cool guy
cool guy
Posted at

You are but in an MMOG. In real life you're just like Fergley from the "Diary of a Wimpy Kid" series

I wish I could play guitar

Posted at

granted, but it's an air guitar, and you play badly

Posted at

granted but it will be a bad one (hahaha sorry I forgot to write one)

I wish I was a FAIRY!

Posted at

Granted. You turn into the laserpen red light that can sometimes be mistaken as fairies.

I wish I had a banapple tree

Rengishi
Rengishi
Posted at

Bam you are cut down

I wish to marry Yoruichi

DefJam101
DefJam101
Posted at

you marry a professional (male) Yoruichi impersonator and you don't find out until your pregnant… somehow

I wish people stop calling me black im ASIAN for god's sake

Rengishi
Rengishi
Posted at

People do stop..now they think your mexican(and my god,you remind me of my best friend)

I wish for pie

DefJam101
DefJam101
Posted at

You get pie BLOO BERREE PIE MWAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAH

i wish for the complete red vs blue season 3 dvd

Posted at

granted, exept you get the seson three of "red vs. blue fish" a showdown between the dr. suess 1 fish 2 fish red fish blue fish book charactors.

I wish for ABSOLUTE POWER!

Posted at

granted. It's absolute power over the company that paints doorbell buttons.

I wish for 3 MORE WISHES!

rokulily
rokulily
Posted at

…You end up wishing your self out of existance after excerting the last of the 3 wish for another 3 wishes over and over.

I wish for time that I will not notice passing and have it not affect me in any way.

Posted at

you get it, and it doesn't affect you. But it affects everyone else because they are now dead. You don't realize this (thus not affecting you) because you went mad during the unnoticed time. It still doesn't affect you because you're mad and don't realize.

I wish for the ability to point at something and make it EXPLODE, but I can reverse it if I want.

Rengishi
Rengishi
Posted at

You point at an innocent iraquian man an blow him up by accident and reverse it,but the iraqian remembers and swaers revenge
Congrats you created osama bin laden

Posted at

oh god, I mean thanks for the congratulations but I don't think I should be pleased.

For lack of a wish to corrupt,
I wish for ten cute little puppy dogs of which I will love and cherish!

Posted at

granted You get ten cute little RABID puppy dogs. While you are snuggling one of them they all bite you at the exact same time and you turn into a rabid wearwolf space monkey.

I wish for hang gliding lessons

Posted at

granted. But they are 2D computer hang-gliding lessons. You also had to pay $793,000.

I wish for my own pet that speaks English, looks awesome and bad-ass, and will never run away from me

DefJam101
DefJam101
Posted at

You get one, but it doesn't run away from you, it commits suicide after being so smart for it's stupid monkey owner.

I wish to be God

Posted at

Granted, you don't exist (ooohhhh! sorry if that offended anyone)

I wish I get 101% on all of my final exams without having to do any work

Posted at

You get a 101% on a final exam drug test.

I wish that people would offer me free stuff all the time

DefJam101
DefJam101
Posted at

People do give you free stuff, including the garbage man, who gives you everyone's crap… That you don't like.

I wish to fire bend

istaerlus
istaerlus
Posted at

Poof! You can fire bend now, but you're not very good at it, and accidentally burn your own house down.

I wish I was famous.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.