Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Nega Link
Nega Link
Posted at

Granted, the robotic Jackalope you aquire is so "cool" that the extremely low tempurature causes a short circut and it kills everything you have ever loved.

I wish I super awesome vampire (not the sparkly kind) more like the "30 days of Night" variety.

Kaolyne
Kaolyne
Posted at

You became a super awesome vampire. Then lots of fangirls run to you. They all love you. Then all the boys became extremely envious of you and they also wished to be super awesome vampires. They all look better than you and you feel lonely and start to commit suicide.

No offense…

I wish my comic characters were real.

Posted at

they become real. You become fictional.

I wish I was the overlord of the universe and could never die!

Freegurt
Freegurt
Posted at

You do! Then the people revolt and lock you up and you have to endure horrible tortures until the end of time, constantly wishing you were able to die.

I wish I could get a job….

therealtj
therealtj
Posted at

You get a job as an artificial cow inseminator. It's quite unpleasent, and due to the economic times it doesn't pay very well.

I wish I had a time machine!

Kaolyne
Kaolyne
Posted at

You get a time machine. You suddenly get an urge to change everything that happened to you. You go back in time and change the past. Unfortunately, you cause a paradox. Then you realize that you do not exist anymore.

I wish I could fly like Peter Pan.

Walrus
Walrus
Posted at

But then you would be arrested as a sexual predator for carting kids around, claiming their going to "Neverland", which is really just the back of you van.

I wish I had a nice raincoat and big thick sunglasses! (that will impress the ladies!)

cool guy
cool guy
Posted at

Granted! Under that rain coat you keep candy to lure in little children and you get arrested.

I wish I could be a member of Slipknot(the band).

Kaolyne
Kaolyne
Posted at

Granted! You become a member of the band. You are also the most famous. Everybody chases you EVERYWHERE you are. You lost your privacy.

I wish this wish would not become corrupted.

Posted at

granted, it… well… hmmm. Well you don't get much out of it.

I wish my full name was Abgonhurtzhcondolwahitititedefrongalmwasdonparbiolusin Ghurdfalloutondrawezzghontchikchaque the 3rd.

Posted at

granted nobody can pronounce your name, but you don't care! you ask the world record committee if you have the longest name and it turns out you were short by one letter. now you care

I wish that whenever I was trying to buy something, I would have exact change in my pocket

Kaolyne
Kaolyne
Posted at

Granted! You get exact change in your pocket. Unfortunately, you forgot to sew the hole in your pocket. All the change fell inside the gutter.

I wish I was the smartest being in the universe.

Niccea
Niccea
Posted at

Granted. But you are the only person left in the Universe.

I wish that they would recall Transformers II and make it better.

Teh Andeh
Teh Andeh
Posted at

Granted. but then you realize not all fan quirks should be met as you sit and watch teh equivalent of a disney produced anime inspired show about transformers that are actually all bishie men who transform into fail slash fiction abused isotopes

I wish people would accept toy franchises are ment to sell toys.

cool guy
cool guy
Posted at

granted!no one buys them anyway.

I wish I had an electric guitar.

Kaolyne
Kaolyne
Posted at

Granted! But it was defective so you ended up getting electrocuted.

I wish I was nice.

Nega Link
Nega Link
Posted at

Granted, younare so nice that you give all of your stuff to a homless man you meet on the street and become homeless yourself.

I wish The Duck would attend AA meetings and get clean.

Salsa
Salsa
Posted at

Granted but DrunkDuck no longer exists and it's all your fault.
I wish I was fishing.

waff
waff
Posted at

you get eaten by a massive fish.

I wish for a sandwich (and that this wish wouldn't get corrupted).

Freegurt
Freegurt
Posted at

It gets corrupted anyway. Enjoy your dick sandwich.

I wish mediocrity wasn't so popular these days.

Posted at

granted, the most absolute horrible-ness becomes popular, stuff so bad that calling it "mediocre" is a blessing.

I wish that I had Superman's super powers but Kryptonite had no effect on me at all.

Posted at

Granted, you get superpowers and the media loves the idea of a super-space monkey. After you were caught smoking, they turn on you and an angry mob shows up to burn your rocket house to the ground.

I wish people would stop saying "I wish my wish wouldn't get corrupted" that's the point of the game

Posted at

Granted, everyone stops ruining this forum game but then the game becomes more popular. Slowly, day by day more people join Drunk Duck to specifically participate in this game. The n00bs start posting on other parts of the forum. More and more posts are being recorded each day. Astronomically large numbers of posters. On February 5, 2010 Fox News will have a report about Drunk Duck in which a prop van is blown up 15 times in 3 min for dramatic effect. The denizens of the Drunk Duck community will be referred to as "sequential artists on steroids". Everyone in america will go out and buy a dog.

I wish I could eat the Sunday school.

cool guy
cool guy
Posted at

Granted. But it's poisonous.

I wish that the rumors of a live action Pokemon movie will stay just rumors.

Posted at

granted. but Pokemon the Live action Movie was the only thing that kept the commies out of America and you get invaded.

I wish I didn't feel any discomfort unless I wanted to.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.