Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Posted at

you are, but only because of a scandalous sex tape. You then host your own reality show, "Istaerlus' new BFF" and it is cut after episode 3.

I wish that I had an umbrella full of glue that cannot stick on me.

Posted at

When you open the umbrella the glue falls off and does not stick to you, but then you remember your kindergarten ways and eat the TOXIC glue.

I wish pokemon would go back to its old ways when there were only 150 pokemon

Posted at

granted, but they are all the new, whorish pokemon

I wish that I had the ability to shoot radioactive spit out of my mouth

Posted at

granted, you can't eat though because everything literally melts in your mouth

I wish that someone would uncover the obvious truth that Elvis is alive with facts and evidence

Posted at

granted, but you die beforehand.

I wish that my name was as cool as Wasabli Hargani.

Posted at

granted, but they mess up on the paper and now your name is cool as wasabli origami

I wish for a patatoe gun

cool guy
cool guy
Posted at

You accidentally shoot your grandma.

I wish I had the complete Star Trek franchise on DVD.

Posted at

you do, but you are homeless with no money and you cannot buy a DVD player so you sell the DVD you wished for in order to buy a DVD player which you do, but now you have the DVD player and no DVD, so you buy the DVD but only by selling the DVD player. Now you cannot watch the DVD because you sold the DVD player with the money you had from selling the DVD that you wished for. So you sell the DVD in order to get the DVD player. This repeats for 100 years + 5436 years, until you die.

I wish for tan skin

Posted at

TAN SKIN! this is not possible because you are covered in fur! But if you turned human somehow then I would corrupt this wish like this: You get overtanned and then you look like an oompa loompa

I wish for my own planet of GarBonzo bananas that will obey my every whim!

Posted at

granted, but they are conquered by the superior OVERLORDS OF THE INTERNET, THE COS-MONKEY-NAUTS!

Posted at

I need a wish to corrupt! You can go to the moon and smoke but not leave a wish for a banana to corrupt?!

Posted at

Oh good lord I am positively ASHAMED with myself.

I wish that I could moonwalk BETTER than Michael Jackson himself.

Posted at

well that sounds like a resonable wish since you are a space monkey. Granted, but then you moonwalk into the street by accident..

I wish for a kickstand for my bike

Nega Link
Nega Link
Posted at

The bike stands up and kicks you, what exactly did you expect?

I wish the ninja monkeys from venus would stop stealing my easter corn.

Posted at

granted, you put up the scariest scarcrow ever in scarcrow history and the aliens don't steal your corn. In fact, nobody ever visits your house ever again! Girl scouts, solisitors, and visitors run away screaming from your house. You're so lonley now you wish the aliens DID steal your corn.

I wish for lots of string cheese and a crazy idea (involving the cheese)

Nega Link
Nega Link
Posted at

Granted, you get the crazy idea to bungie jump with the string cheese. Unfortunatly, the string cheese lacks the tensile strength to support a dancing bannana. You fall to your death, ending up as baby food.

I wish the Office would run forever and always. (corrupt this if you can.)

cool guy
cool guy
Posted at

Granted! It runs forever with the same actors who eventually die but continue to appear in the show. The show loses it's viewers because the actors arn't doing anything.

I wish I was a very successful and known comedian.

Nega Link
Nega Link
Posted at

Granted, you switch bodies with Carlos Mencia. The racist bastard, trapped in your body make you look like a total tool. You parents, friends, and significant other form a pactr to kill "you" and rid the world of "your" twistedly bad comedy stylings.

I wish I was better at HTML.

cool guy
cool guy
Posted at

Granted you're better at
Hoisting
Tons
of
Mayo
Loads

I wish I knew how to speak Japanese

Posted at

granted, but Japan explodes somehow and then every Japanese-speaking individual explodes too.

I wish that I could have everything I could ever possibly want

therealtj
therealtj
Posted at

Granted. However, due to your lack of imagination, everything you ever wanted ammounts to 22 cents, a pack of bubble gum, and a little toy gun, that you don't even remember wanting.

I wish everyone in the world was completely happy, and healthy, and no one had any problems.

Nega Link
Nega Link
Posted at

Granted, without the hardships of life people no longer appreciate good fortune and take to sitting alone in an empty room staring at the wall.

I wish I had a cheessteak with raw onions fries with gravy and onion rings.

Posted at

granted, but someone already chewed it and SHAT it out.

I wish for the ability to not procrastinate ever.

Salsa
Salsa
Posted at

granted, but someone already chewed it and SHAT it out.

I wish for the ability to not procrastinate ever.
granted, you never do anything.

I wish I hadn;t gotten lynched because of a stupid joke.

Posted at

granted, but then one of your dino buddies "accidentally" kills you anyway even though that's impossible.

I wish I had a cool robotic pet that did what I wanted and was cool

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.