Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Posted at

I curse you with a brainfreeze

Nega Link
Nega Link
Posted at

I curse you with becoming the villain of happy gumdrop land. There you will scheme to overthrow the combined forces of gummi bears, care bears, and my little ponies however you will always be thwarted by their teamwork/happiness/friendship/happy rainbow dance.

cool guy
cool guy
Posted at

I curse you to be affected by everything you wrote to GarBonzo Bean.

Posted at

I curse you to NOT be cool,and everyone hates you. ._.

Nega Link
Nega Link
Posted at

I curse you to be forever trapped in YOUR defenition of cool.

Posted at

I curse you to be in a Groundhog Day scenario, except instead of repeating the same day, you repeat the same 10 seconds over and over and over again. Those ten seconds are right after you tripped and are falling down the stairs.

Posted at

I curse you to be ejected into a black hole. It leads to another dimension where monkeys are the supreme rulers. They marvel at your space suit and crown you the king. Then gravity yanks you out and you are forced to retern back to Earth. Plus you find out you left your cigars in the other dimension.

Posted at

I curse you by taking you,peeling you and eating you and throwing you in the dumpster where you get taken by the garbage truck,you get smashed,and you get thrown in the furnace. (Your avatar IS a banana,right? :O)

B O B
B O B
Posted at

I curse you with butt cancer and it shall hurt so much you will have to get your crap sucked out by a tube inserted in your mouth and every time it happens you will taste it

Posted at

I curse you to become your avatar; non-existent!

Sea_Cow
Sea_Cow
Posted at

I curse you to have a penis jammed in your eye socket. And get stuck there.

Sea_Cow
Sea_Cow
Posted at

Update…
…comic…? But how…?

Also, I curse you to have a penis VIOLENTLY REMOVED from your eye socket.

Posted at

Whoops! Already happened.

I curse you to lose your sense of humor and have it replaced with an insatiable desire for cyber-sex.

harkovast
harkovast
Posted at

Too late! I'm far too British to laugh at anything and I am already a colossal cyber perve!

I curse you so that every web comic you make will just be a poor quality copy of order of the stick.

Posted at

Nooooooooooo! I'm doomed to eternal lameness!

I curse you to forget how to draw clothing, so the characters of Harkovast must go nude from now on.

cool guy
cool guy
Posted at

I curse you to forget how to use a computer.

Posted at

I curse you with a unibrow

cool guy
cool guy
Posted at

I curse you to be in a pit full of monkeys

Posted at

I curse you to be forced to watch a 78-hour marathon of Barney the Dinosaur.

cool guy
cool guy
Posted at

I curse you to die the same way Keiichi died in arc # 3. (You should know who that is)

Posted at

I curse you to die the same way Keichii dies in arc #2! I find that to be much worse…

Posted at

I curse you to be a dancing banana. dancing next to me.

Posted at

I curse you with an urge to eat toothpaste. (shudders)

Posted at

I curse you with butt cancer and it shall hurt so much you will have to get your crap sucked out by a tube inserted in your mouth and every time it happens you will taste it

JERK. D<

I curse B O B and Garbonzo_Bean to be immortal and they get blown up by explosives 999 times a day for 9999999 years,and the explosives hurt as much as 999 hornet stings.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.