Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Comic Talk and General Discussion *
matteblack
matteblack
Posted at

The cam is back…funny ;)
Are you and Wutend gunna get a crack at this thing?

Na, ever since I went into witness protection I was told I can't be in front of cameras anymore. Stupid Mafia.

Posted at

That silly thing just keep telling me that there's no image. It must not like me. :(

Posted at

carly is drawing fecal matter and not working!
*goes and tells volte*

Posted at

Hey Carly, Happy Valentines day! Wave to the people…! (please?)

Posted at

Carly has really reminded me of a big black void today.

What, Platinum Studios gets Valentines Day off?!

mlai
mlai
Posted at

She's making out with somebody so she shut the video off.

Posted at

NOOOO I have met her. She is nothing but PURE and INNOCENTS!!!

*waits for Mediocre Militia to bust out laughing

Posted at

NOOOO I have met her. She is nothing but PURE and INNOCENTS!!!

*waits for Mediocre Militia to bust out laughing

She's making out with you, isn't she?

lastcall
lastcall
Posted at

That silly thing just keep telling me that there's no image. It must not like me. :(

That's what I get too.

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

Patch it to Australia, I want some Ozone.
None of that hiding behind drawing stuff for me either, live nude cam shows ALL the way! WOO!

Webreever
Webreever
Posted at

Forgive me, I'm a little slow. Is this camera only for use of the User watching the DD Staff? Or is this a constant surveillance of the comic maker's on this site? If you have a Webcam, of course.

It sounds like a neat-o idea, but sitting and watching someone stare at a screen all day…I dunno, it's too early to make any real criticism about it, so I'll plug in my opinion if it's up for a week or so…

Red Slayer
Red Slayer
Posted at

Forgive me, I'm a little slow. Is this camera only for use of the User watching the DD Staff? Or is this a constant surveillance of the comic maker's on this site? If you have a Webcam, of course.

Platinum feed only.

This and the old version featured and feature the staff both working and doing funny stuff.

Posted at

Why does it still say it's featuring carly when I am clearly unable to ogle her with the camera currently offline?

THKNN_NUL
THKNN_NUL
Posted at

I have to agree with some people. I just don't see how this benefits the user.

plus, i saw it work for 15 seconds one day, and it hasn't worked since…

lastcall
lastcall
Posted at

Why does it still say it's featuring carly when I am clearly unable to ogle her with the camera currently offline?
It's saturday, man.
they are off to the beach.

They've been "off to the beach" for over 2 days now. Kinda getting silly…

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

Hey, that's the platinum office staff for ya, wild and crazy guys ^_^
I think it's about now when they have the thong party… Wish we had some footage of that dammit.

Posted at

It's saturday, man.
they are off to the beach.

They've been "off to the beach" for over 2 days now. Kinda getting silly…

Well, it IS the weekend.

I'm more annoyed that they don't actually have a way to tell us whether or not it's UP.

SpANG
SpANG
Posted at

Or you can just do what I do and never open it. That way I'm never disappointed.

Doesn't work on any of my computers anyway, for some reason.

Litindir
Litindir
Posted at

When it says "no image" that means the camera is off or something, right? Or do I have to do something to start recieveng the images?
It says "no image" every time I check, but then again I have like six or seven hours time diffrence from the USA. I'll have to get up and start my computer at four in the moring to see something…

SpANG
SpANG
Posted at

When it says "no image" that means the camera is off or something, right? Or do I have to do something to start recieveng the images?
It says "no image" every time I check, but then again I have like six or seven hours time diffrence from the USA. I'll have to get up and start my computer at four in the moring to see something…
I think it has something to do with computer settings. Mine does that too.

lastcall
lastcall
Posted at

It's been saying "No Image" since last Thursday. And if we're all getting it, I think that means there's something wrong on their end, not ours….

I wish they would at least say something on this thread, like "Hey! We're working on it!" …Or "Hey! Shut up!" …Something….

Red Slayer
Red Slayer
Posted at

It's been saying "No Image" since last Thursday. And if we're all getting it, I think that means there's something wrong on their end, not ours….

I wish they would at least say something on this thread, like "Hey! We're working on it!" …Or "Hey! Shut up!" …Something….
i think they are running a ppv event that involves Volte stripping.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.