Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Niccea
Niccea
Posted at

Hasn't hark been the only one in every game? Random statement…
Nope. I have too. And possibly Gullas.

I'm going back and checking.

-edit-
Only Hark and I have been in every single game from day one.

Gullas played consecutively from game one to game nineteen
Waff played consecutively from game one to game twenty

harkovast
harkovast
Posted at

I got the biker mouse off the internet, the same with a maus logo.
I just combined the two with a little bit of clever photo shop magic.

I've been in every game?
Wow, I feel old.

Sadly, looking at Niccea's list I have yet to accomplish anything note worthy in that time…

Other then adding a lot of additional readers to Harkovast of course!

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

Including me! So, it's just some kinda committee thing? Like a council, I guess I got it. So, who are the guys that got banned anyways?

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

Smurfs are evil! Why is it that you hippies don't understand that yet? Eviiil!

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

Bu seriously, anyone else? Which is better, the Corruption of Townston, or Rise of the Mad Hatter?

And who was the other person banned?

harkovast
harkovast
Posted at

What was martinlo banned for?

I remember getting rid of leaderofstars!
The people who get banned tend to be insane.
Seriously…humourman and leaderofstars were both out of their tiny minds!

Niccea
Niccea
Posted at

What was martinlo banned for?

Just a guess.
Don't go saying things if it is "just a guess." That is how rumors get started.

Hakoshen
Hakoshen
Posted at

I've been in every game?
Wow, I feel old.

Sadly, looking at Niccea's list I have yet to accomplish anything note worthy in that time…

Oh you've accomplished plenty, as I would LIKE to say I did. All I did successfully was start the whole epic themed narration bit. Or at least I'm taking credit for it!

Niccea
Niccea
Posted at

I've been in every game?
Wow, I feel old.

Oh you've accomplished plenty, as I would LIKE to say I did. All I did successfully was start the whole epic themed narration bit. Or at least I'm taking credit for it!
I was thinking that it was you. The list was just opinion. (Your epic narrations make me embarrassed about my small ones.

same
same
Posted at

Ive done sweet f all in the couple of games i was in. Ill try something epic as either GM of the next game or as a player. Something that get me a title atleast. The big arguement with mett and threatening to delete my account was the only real thing ive done out of the ordinary. And i guess thats been done plenty of times before anyway.

Hakoshen
Hakoshen
Posted at

Well, I think what Niccea meant as far as influence is people who have set precedents that all subsequent games have incorporated or something. We've all carved a little niche of infamy, but… oh hell, I'm just trying to sound smart, and I just want to be loved.

Posted at

If you had to say who influences the game the most I would go with…

BK - she brought it here
skoolmunkee - she is always willing to make a newspost about the games
PP - aforementioned copy/paste thing
Dukat - He gave the the run down on how this game is pulled off in forums elsewhere.
Me - Hosting the first game that wasn't "Classic"
Ochi - Started the trend of "theme" avatars for games with her mustaches in game 2
I also like to take credit for improving the mad hatter role. Before I got my hands on him, he could only tag two people max and couldn't detonate the bombs. That was a huge flaw in my books since it meant that no clues would ever be given about his identity. If the game would end with him being the last bad guy, we would have been stuck in some silly limbo where nothing happens during the nights (since he can't kill) and we'd have to randomly guess his identity.

Also, TFGM - For his recruiting game concept.
as I would LIKE to say I did. All I did successfully was start the whole epic themed narration bit. Or at least I'm taking credit for it!
Yeah, that too.

I don't know who first suggested GM elections but Niccea was the first person to bring it up in this discussion thread:
Skool and I have been talking just a little bit. And I kinda agree with her on this one…damn my brain shutting down…let me try on this and just hack through my explaining.

It seems that some people are being disgruntled about some of the GMs. This disgruntlement does not occur usually until the narrative for the first day is released.

Now in the site I came from, potential GMs posted up their rules along with a sample of their narrative and some possible situations in the games. Then they were elected.

I don't think election needs to be necessary, but I think from this point on, GMs should post up samples of what scenarios would look like in the game. (Much like BK did in hers) this way, we know what we are getting into before we sign up.

Also I would recommend that new GMs should have at lease played two games before signing up (Not a problem right now really.)
I happened to join the games around the times when everyone started talking about GM elections and GMT time zones and I was a big supporter of both ideas.

Salsa
Salsa
Posted at

Ive done sweet f all in the couple of games i was in. Ill try something epic as either GM of the next game or as a player. Something that get me a title atleast. The big arguement with mett and threatening to delete my account was the only real thing ive done out of the ordinary. And i guess thats been done plenty of times before anyway.

Actually, That's the first time ANYONE has done that in the game here, unless there was one before I joined. I had forgotten that.

My achievements, since we're having that kind of conversation:

*Hosted two of the three games that had 100% or close to 100% casualties.
*The ONLY GM to host a game with 100% casualties.
*AFAIK the only player to only survive one game. Look in every game I was in (All but one since IX) I've only survived once, and that was as the Vig.
*The only GM to draw out the final narration to a game.

That reminds me. I still need to do the ones for the last game I hosted.

Niccea
Niccea
Posted at

So it was Skoolmunkee's idea. Now I'm starting to remember a little bit. And yes Hak, that is what the list was. People who made an impact to how the game is play and so forth. Titles are just nonsense.

alwinbot
alwinbot
Posted at

Everybody's changed their avatar already.

I'm too lazy to resize one to fit my box. Who wants to make one for me?

harkovast
harkovast
Posted at

My avatar is kinda iconic for me, I will do variations on it, but never really change from the basic armoured cat image.

What have I accomplished in my time playing mafia?
I've done it all….sadly it was bugger all!

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.