Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

Do you put stuff in your instant ramen noodles?

Posted at

ya, here in australia, i don't think they have ramen
they do have mi gorehg which is the greatest
it comes with fried onion bits, soy, and seasonings so it's already good
i like to add to this a fried sausage, cut into bits, and some aussie bbq sauce and some shredded cheese. tastes really good
and if i have pasta instead of noodles, i use a can of stag chili and the cheese.
cornbeef and bbq sauce are another combo for the noodles.
HAS ANYONE ELSE EVER HAD MI GOREHG?

Posted at

Wow, I never thought of putting GOOD things into instant ramen.
In my college days, i liked making a toxic brew of ramen noodles and 2-4 of these pepperoni sticks at the front counter of all corner stores, diced up. Greasy noodles and spicy mystery meat. That and a six pack of cheap beer. Good eatin!

Posted at

@ Sarah:

You've never put eggs into ramen?? That's like the oldest ramen trick in the book.

Take a raw egg (or 2) out of the carton. Crack it. Open it over the boiling pot. Cook it for no more than 1 minute (put it in near the end of cooking the ramen).

just tried that method. it's yummy =D

Rori
Rori
Posted at

You can get a 12-pack for $1.50 US in Chicago, is flavorless cheaper?! Holy crap!

Anyway, I drain mine, too. Some butter and worchester sauce and I'm good.

horseboy
horseboy
Posted at

I put it in my chili. Otherwise, it just sorta sits there in my Zombie Apocalypse box.

Rutger
Rutger
Posted at

Ramen always gives me the wrong idea…I'm not sure what it reminds me of, but it's freudian and not pretty.

Anyways, some herbs and stuff. I don't often eat noodles, I usually just go with the pre-packaged stuff that comes with it.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.