Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Salsa
Salsa
Posted at

Bumping so people will know that I finished the one I called and that no one has called my request yet.

Posted at

Open ended, but must include a Cute girl, a heavy weapon of some sort, and a panda.
Already drawing it!

Kroatz
Kroatz
Posted at

Okeydokey, comments:
Zeph's penguin: Penguin-y. He looks like he is gonna take over the world.
In style.
Same's Bar-maid: I know how friggen hard it is to draw on tht crappy little DS screen, I did my Deadpool on it too. You could have gone a bit more over the top though, the skirts too long and the boobs are unrealistically small… Too bad. :P
Kroatz's Deadpool: Wow!
Salsa's inside out man: It's funny, it looks quite a bit like the way I expected it to. Except
this looks kind of like two balls too.
Salsa's tutorial: you did that yourself? I like the top half of the finished maid, he skirt looks a leetle awkward though. It could have used a little of the underlying shape, some clothing folds. But the nude one looks pretty much like the things you see in those manga drawin' books, Yay!
Zeph, ehm… Giant pencil man: How can he looks so grumpy while holding a phallic symbol THAT BIG!? I know I'd be happy for days if I had one…
Salsa's poisonous cookie pic: I hope it's booze.
I like booze. I especially like theway Roku looks, which pretty much sums up her persona…

Salsa
Salsa
Posted at

Salsa's poisonous cookie pic: I hope it's booze.
I like booze. I especially like theway Roku looks, which pretty much sums up her persona…

It's Nitroglycerin. >:)

Thanks for all the other comments, I'll have to post some of my none digital stuff sometime. I tend not to do as well with the tablet.

I like the Penguin and the Rabid Robot Rabbi, both are very well done, and Ochi's barmaid looks good too.

Posted at

EDIT:
I just love pandas! I collect them. <3

Everyone requests cute or sexy girls, so I request someone draw a guy for equality's sake. -sober nod-

crocty
crocty
Posted at

I'll reserve this, even though I am not sure what you mean, I'll do it anyway. ARTISTIC LIBERTIES TIME.

Also perhaps also, other than the fact that reserving means you should work on it immediately, if the person reserving it hasn't finished it after a certain amount of time, someone else could steal it?
Dunno how long though.

Here it is, a bunch of cats wearing a coat made for a man. Also a beagle puss.

I demand from you people, a monkey sword fighting with a plane.
I dunno the details, you can figure that out, just make it wicked bananas.

Fiiiine, seeing as though people don't love my awesome idea (I'll do it myself later D:< )
then I request instead, a plain old monkey doing nothing interesting.
Except going apeshit on a grandfather clock. Swinging around, slinging poop, whatever.
MAKE IT SO

Posted at

Dammit, Crocty, I draw a recognizable plane with nary a single reference and then you want a clock instead!? WELL NO DICE. >_>

EDIT: That plane doesn't look mean enough, does it? And it doesn't look VIOLENT enough. I better take DRASTIC ACTION.

There.

Someone! Draw a manly unicorn!

Salsa
Salsa
Posted at

DIBS!

reserved for manly unicorn (I need practice drawing manly unicorns anyway)

Hakoshen
Hakoshen
Posted at

I want the unicorn for some reason.

Gah, that's what I get for starting before remembering to reserve.

Posted at

FELLAS, FELLAS. There's no reason you can't BOTH draw a manly unicorn.

…There really isn't, please go right ahead. If there's a conflict of multiple requests, I'll just do one of the follow-up requests without asking for anything and thus negate it. -shrug-

Hakoshen
Hakoshen
Posted at

Well, that rather defeats the point of reserving. Plus, mine looks like Char Aznable anyways.

crocty
crocty
Posted at

Dammit, Crocty, I draw a recognizable plane with nary a single reference and then you want a clock instead!? WELL NO DICE. >_>
Oh, that was just because people seemingly didn't want to draw that, but I was fine with whatever. :D Sweet

Salsa
Salsa
Posted at

Well, that rather defeats the point of reserving. Plus, mine looks like Char Aznable anyways.

Go ahead and post yours. I'm interested as well.

Also, done.

Ochi: That is a very angry looking plane.

Request time: Besides Hak posting his manly unicorn, I want to see Harkovast as a human.

*Hears a collective gasp from the audience*

Kroatz
Kroatz
Posted at

reserved for humany hark.

Kroatz
Kroatz
Posted at

EDIT: I can't upload it, I'll try it via another way…

I want to see a hell yeah!

Hakoshen
Hakoshen
Posted at

I want to see a hell yeah!

Is that your request?

Cause if it is, two birds with one stone.

See what I was talking about? Don't even ask who that rider is; I was playing Fallout 3.

Posted at

AH, HOW MANLY. XD
What's your request, though?

Hakoshen
Hakoshen
Posted at

Waiting to see if Kroatz makes a request or not.

If not, my request is a jedi squirrel.

Kroatz
Kroatz
Posted at

The Hell yeah! was my request.
And I must say, that is one butch unicorn.

I want to see Mickey mouse riding a turtle.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.