Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

Drunk Duck Mafia XIII Signup! Introducing: Heaven or Hell!

Posted at

And since we're now allowing two titles, I'm adding "the keeper of records" to yours. Seems kinda counter productive with the title "deciever" though, don't you think?

hey man, I think before you start giving out second titles all willy-nilly, you should consider giving titleless people titles.

D_Dude
D_Dude
Posted at

records" to yours. Seems kinda counter productive with the title "deciever" though, don't you think?
hey man, I think before you start giving out second titles all willy-nilly, you should consider giving titleless people titles.
I agree…

Posted at

Well, Niccea has unofficially been the keeper of records for a long time.

And I think I've been very generous with titles lately.

harkovast
harkovast
Posted at

How is this going to be Brilliantly British as the advert claimed?
I thought PP was from Iceland?

Posted at

I am. I was just making up crap, to fill the word bubble, in the end.

Salsa
Salsa
Posted at

How is this going to be Brilliantly British as the advert claimed?
I thought PP was from Iceland?
that and it completes the Alliteration.

Posted at

So im the new holder of the record? I played until Mafia 6 and left like for a year and come back when mafia XI was ending…
No. You just helped make PP the new holder of the record. You are an instrument. And you didn't leave for a year…not even half a year really.

Glad to see the youngest one back.

And I thought we named Ochi the trendsetter.

-_-. Yeah. It's good to come back.

Posted at

All right, duckies. I think it's time to start putting the show on the road. I'm gonna start the game in couple of hours from now. You should be expecting a PQ containing your role around that time.

And don't you worry, I'm a just and honest GM who will not be favoring one side over the other.

I promise.

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm off to write the narration.

Salsa
Salsa
Posted at

All right, duckies. I think it's time to start putting the show on the road. I'm gonna start the game in couple of hours from now. You should be expecting a PQ containing your role around that time.

And don't you worry, I'm a just and honest GM who will not be favoring one side over the other.

I promise.

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm off to write the narration.
You needed a bottle of hot sauce to make that pic perfect.

Posted at

Game has started. We'll be accepting no new admissions from now on.

Game is located over here.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.