Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

Drunk Duck Mafia XIII Signup! Introducing: Heaven or Hell!

crocty
crocty
Posted at

I already changed so much so I don't see why changing one more thing will hurt that much. Consider all actions to be randomized.

So should I put you on the sheet then?

Also, could someone help me with a title picture?
If you don't mind an MS paint picture, I'd totally do that!

If not then I'll do it anyway.

Posted at

If not then I'll do it anyway.

Guess I have no choice then. Looking forward to your picture. ^^

Posted at

It's all about the PULCHRITUDE! >:D
But, but you don't have that either! Shouldn't it be all about the IMAGINATION? XD

And ya, sign me up! Let's do this thing, again! GRARRRRRR!

waff
waff
Posted at

WAILA (mk1):mspa refrences? *succumbs to unfathomable bratwurst*.

crocty
crocty
Posted at

It's all about the PULCHRITUDE! >:D
But, but you don't have that either!

therealtj
therealtj
Posted at

Rules

tl;dr :P

But I'll play anyhow!

Also, to fit in:

humorman
humorman
Posted at

I'll play.

Aghammer
Aghammer
Posted at

Man, I hope you are supporting Mafia in the community award category!

I'll play.

Posted at

Well, sounds awsome. I'll join. (I'll just have to read everything later to get the idea here!! lol)

Aghammer
Aghammer
Posted at

Dude, you can tell me how it works… I passed out after a few paragraphs (kidding PP, just kidding :))

Well, sounds awsome. I'll join. (I'll just have to read everything later to get the idea here!! lol)

Salsa
Salsa
Posted at

I'm in. On an interesting note, If I get the atheist, I don't know if I'll life at the irony or cry at my bad luck. (I'm a Christian btw)

blergness
blergness
Posted at

Sign me up, yo!

I'm in. On an interesting note, If I get the atheist, I don't know if I'll life at the irony or cry at my bad luck. (I'm a Christian btw)
You're from Alabama right? Everyone in the south is Christian. I'm allowed to say that cause I just got back from a drama meeting at my church in Georgia! :D

Posted at

Oh wow. We're almost at the 20 mark already.

Well since I only started with the sign up today, and I'm starting the workweek tomorrow, I'm still not starting the game until Tuesday night. It should give all those who are interested enough time to sign up (don't feel like giving out any innocent roles this time) and it should ensure that I will be doing the final narration during my time off.

Posted at

those are some cool animated .gifs

Salsa
Salsa
Posted at

Well since I only started with the sign up today, and I'm starting the workweek tomorrow, I'm still not starting the game until Tuesday night. It should give all those who are interested enough time to sign up (don't feel like giving out any innocent roles this time) and it should ensure that I will be doing the final narration during my time off.
sweet. you may beat crocty's record for real this time. (not thatt the last time was fake, he just denied it)

crocty
crocty
Posted at

sweet. you may beat crocty's record for real this time. (not thatt the last time was fake, he just denied it)
;~; But those stragglers should've signed up when everyone did in my game - During the signups!
:(

Posted at

Seeing that avatar again, I just realized that I really might not have the heart to kill Pickle Inspector, given the chance. It's a nearly perfect defense; however, as Croctycide has become a trend or something (like moustaches, monocles, and reactions to pictures of cars), I may not even get that chance. o_O

Perhaps someone should figure out something that everyone loves too much to kill, and just be that thing for an entire game. But that's surely difficult.

"Ochitsukanai the delicious slice of cake is dead!"
"I'm allergic to gluten, you monster! I had to kill you!"

crocty
crocty
Posted at

Seeing that avatar again, I just realized that I really might not have the heart to kill Pickle Inspector, given the chance. It's a nearly perfect defense; however, as Croctycide has become a trend or something (like moustaches, monocles, and reactions to pictures of cars), I may not even get that chance. o_O
If it helps, it's actually Past Future Pickle Inspector…

Posted at

It doesn't matter! It's just so mesmerizing! @_@

Although I must question why you'd want to help with that. XD

Posted at

Ok, just finished reading the rules. I read them twice in fact. And then promptly forgot them! So…I'm just hoping to get a sucky role this time round, seeing that if i actually get a good role, I'll have no idea how to use my powers! Sounds like someone put a lot of work into this thing!

Just one question. Is there still going to be lynching?

Posted at

Just one question. Is there still going to be lynching?
Again?
Yes. It's a power tied with the Atheist. It activates when the war starts. There are no lynching until then. If the Atheist dies, you loose the lynch power.

It is the goal of the Atheist and his rebellious spirits to get rid of the Archangel and the Pit Lord. They are the only players who can get to them directly without having to wear down those extra lives that they have and his bodyguards.

It is the goal of the Pit Lord and the Archangel to claim as many souls as possible and kill their rival and the Atheist. They will need to find and kill the leaders and both the Pit Lord and the Archangel start with two lives.

There are two stages, recruiting and war. During recruiting Angels and Demons will be going around, trying to find wandering souls to recruit. Once they have trouble finding one, either leaders get's attacked/killed, and so on, the war will begin. At that point all the angels and demons will gain kill power and the rebellious spirits will start lynching, in order to get rid of the rival leaders.

There are no clues whenever someone is recruited, however there are clues given whenever someone is attacked.

Also when the war starts, I will drop clues (which I will try to make very subtle) that could identify the leaders.

I don't know how this will affect the game play but it will probably be very quiet to begin with. Then when the war starts, things will speed up significantly.

crocty
crocty
Posted at

It doesn't matter! It's just so mesmerizing! @_@

Although I must question why you'd want to help with that. XD
Well if you were willing to kill me, I'd feel less guilty when I killed you.

Posted at

Sign me up :D

I wish my computer was working so I could change my avi but if wishes came true the poor would ride.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.