Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

Drunk Duck Mafia XIII Signup! Introducing: Heaven or Hell!

Aevalor
Aevalor
Posted at

I'll probably run around like a confused dog with a bucket on its head, but sign me up for the sake of it.

Exzachly
Exzachly
Posted at

Exzachly the Thirteenth Player in the Thirteenth Game.
Man, I finally get a nickname and it brands me the unluckiest player in the unluckiest game ever…. I'ma die. D:

herio
herio
Posted at

look like a another fun time i hope i dont die off the bat so sign me up dood though Radiating Persona sounds at lost my house before i set something to Gard it

id get ghost threw the house often i live near old fokes home and grave yard we got ghost thogh Therese a church that's been eating them =(

Aghammer
Aghammer
Posted at

HAHA… that is unfortunate but at least you have a title ;)

Man, I finally get a nickname and it brands me the unluckiest player in the unluckiest game ever…. I'ma die. D:

Salsa
Salsa
Posted at

look at my title. I'm Salsa the Luckless, and I take great pride in that fact. (and the number 13 isn't always unlucky :) )

waff
waff
Posted at

Lucky 13
In Sikhism, the number 13 is considered a special number since 13 is tera in Punjabi, which also means "yours" (as in, "I am yours, O Lord" ) . The legend goes that when Guru Nanak Dev was taking stock of items as part of his employment with a village merchant, he counted from 1 to 13 (in Punjabi) as one does normally; and thereafter he would just repeat "tera", since all items were God's creation. The merchant confronted Guru Nanak about this, but found everything to be in order after the inventory was checked. April 13 also usually turns out to be Vaisakhi every year, which is the Sikh New Year and the major Sikh Holiday.

Several successful sports figures have worn the number 13. Ozzie Guillén, manager of the 2005 World Series Champion Chicago White Sox, has worn the number throughout his baseball career. Alex Rodriguez began wearing it upon joining the New York Yankees (three, the number he had previously worn, is retired by the Bronx Bombers to honor Babe Ruth). Dan Marino, an American football player known for passing the 2nd most yards in NFL history, wore the number 13, although pundits in the sport have often cited him as the greatest quarterback never to win an NFL championship. Basketball great Wilt Chamberlain wore the number 13 on his jersey throughout his NBA career. Also, FIBA rules require a player to wear the number in international competitions (only numbers from 4 to 15 could be worn, and as there are 12 players, one must wear 13); Chris Mullin, who wore #20 in college and #17 in the NBA, wore #13 for both (1984 and 1992) of his Olympic appearances. Shaquille O'Neal wore #13 in 1996, Tim Duncan wore #13 in 2004, Steve Nash is currently wearing it for the Phoenix Suns, Yao Ming wore it in the 2008 Olympics in Beijing, and Mats Sundin and Bill Guerin wear 13 in the NHL. One of Iceland's all time best handball players, Sigurður Sveinsson, wore the number 13 when he played for the national team. In association football, both Gerd Müller and Michael Ballack have favoured the number 13, among others.

In Italy, 13 is also considered to be a lucky number, although in Campania the expression 'tredici' (meaning 13) is said when one considers their luck to have turned for the worse.

Colgate University also considers 13 to be a lucky number. They were founded in 1819 by 13 men with 13 dollars, 13 prayers, and 13 articles. (To this day, members of the Colgate community consider the number 13 a good omen.) In fact, the campus address is 13 Oak Drive in Hamilton, NY and the all men a cappella group is called the Colgate 13.

Posted at

I wanna join!

There are still places left ,right?

Salsa
Salsa
Posted at

I wanna join!

PP said game starts tomorrow night so I guess so.

oh and this beats crocty's record again

Posted at

I wanna join!

PP said game starts tomorrow night so I guess so.

Um,what?

Salsa
Salsa
Posted at

Crocty holds (or held depending on who's asked) the record for the most players in a mafia game here on DD. PP beat it last time he was gm, but three players of the 27 signed up late so crocty denied it. I'm pretty sure he's joking but it's fun to keep gags going in this group.

Posted at

So im the new holder of the record? I played until Mafia 6 and left like for a year and come back when mafia XI was ending…

Salsa
Salsa
Posted at

So im the new holder of the record? I played until Mafia 6 and left like for a year and come back when mafia XI was ending…
I dunno?
Ask Niccea the keeper of the books. She'll know.

Exzachly
Exzachly
Posted at

Lucky 13
In Sikhism, the number 13 is considered a special number since 13 is tera in Punjabi,
And that's the story of how I converted to Sikhism. Hail… uhhh… Sikh!

crocty
crocty
Posted at

No no no, you see, in my game, I got 24 fair and square. Wheras PP…Uhh…

;_;

Posted at

Well, I now have 25 players, fair and square, so :Þ

The game will probably start around this time, tomorrow. I'm getting a good night sleep so I can be fresh and ready for the chaos.

Until then, more people are welcome to join.

crocty
crocty
Posted at

Well, I now have 25 players, fair and square, so :Þ

The game will probably start around this time, tomorrow. I'm getting a good night sleep so I can be fresh and ready for the chaos.

Until then, more people are welcome to join.
Nope, I'm afraid that you just lost a player!

That's right, Kitty has quit for my cause, haven't ya'?

kitty17
kitty17
Posted at

LOLOLOLOL

You're so funny, Emily.

crocty
crocty
Posted at

LOLOLOLOL

You're so funny, Emily.
I will take that as a no. :(

kitty17
kitty17
Posted at

I will take that as a no. :(

<3

Nice try, though.

waff
waff
Posted at

LOLOLOLOL

You're so funny, Emily.
kitty I have a question. why do call crocty emily?

kitty17
kitty17
Posted at

kitty I have a question. why do call crocty emily?

I wish I had saved the AIM log. It'd be an easier explanation.

But it all happened in a group chat that crocty and I were part of.
Someone went away saying "Brb Emily"
Crocty was the only one to respond with an "Okay Jessica"
At that moment, I thought he was responding to being called Emily and it stuck with me.

It's my Pet name for him now :D

crocty
crocty
Posted at

O…Oh dear…

therealtj
therealtj
Posted at

O…Oh dear…
You look disconcerted.

Niccea
Niccea
Posted at

No. You just helped make PP the new holder of the record. You are an instrument. And you didn't leave for a year…not even half a year really.

Glad to see the youngest one back.

And I thought we named Ochi the trendsetter.

Posted at

And I thought we named Ochi the trendsetter.
Yeah, that's right. I forgot. I guess I'll ad that title to her name.

And since we're now allowing two titles, I'm adding "the keeper of records" to yours. Seems kinda counter productive with the title "deciever" though, don't you think?

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.