Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

I am then the perv! And Mafia Games you said something is wrong here, I started it somewhere else too, can someone see what the difference is then?

rokulily
rokulily
Posted at

you poor people.

we are mister random hitman, aren't we?

also, hi. sorry for disappearing.

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

Can I has cookie?

Posted at

Day 5 Narration:

"Of course it's 1337 master you blistering fool!" said Salsa full throated.
"Nonsense! Kroatz is clearly guilty! Just look at his guilty guiltyness!" proclaimed mettaur and pointed at Kroatz sobbing in the corner.
"None of you guys love me."
"The evidence clearly point at you, 1337!" argued seventy2.
"How dare you point fingers at me!" complained 1337 master, aggravated.

The foursome argued with full throated force and it was quite clear that neither side was gonna back down. This was not looking out to be a pretty conclusion.

"Sorry I'm late guys" said Rokulily, running into a group with a tray of muffins. "The last batch took forever to b- oh wow. You guys sure made a mess of this town."
"You've been baking this whole time?" asked the villagers dumbfounded.
"Yes of course. These hybrid soufflé muffins weren't gonna bake themselves. They were extra delegate in production, so I had to be very careful. Anyways, what are you talking about?"
"Lynching 1337 master/Kroats" said the villagers again in unison.
"Oh right. Kroatz is probably guilty." replied rokulily.

It was hard to argue with someone with a delicious tray of muffins so it was decided that Kroatz would end hanging tonight.

[spoiler]Kroatz the Townie is dead.[/spoiler]

Later today, the paramedic peaked into a house with a broken down backdoor.
"It would be inhumane to let someone as pretty as you die." he said as he dragged on of the wounded villagers out of the building, to his clinic. "-darn shame I don't have time for both."

[spoiler]Kitty has been revived.[/spoiler]

[spoiler]Pastel the Townie is dead.[/spoiler]

Day 5 is over.

Night 5 has begun.

pastel
pastel
Posted at

Honestly this really bums me out.

kitty17
kitty17
Posted at

[spoiler]Kitty has been revived.[/spoiler]

Wut.

Salsa
Salsa
Posted at

YOU FOOLS!

Do you realize what you have DONE?!?

rokulily
rokulily
Posted at

YOU FOOLS!

no. sorry. still a bit confused. muffin?

Posted at

The peace of heaven is theirs that lift their swords, in such a just and charitable war.

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

Salsa made loud angry sounds from the face mouth, did a paradox break or something?

crocty
crocty
Posted at

The peace of heaven is theirs that lift their swords, in such a just and charitable war.

Salsa
Salsa
Posted at

YOU FOOLS!

no. sorry. still a bit confused. muffin?

Yes, thank you.

*takes bite*

mmmm
Banana nut bread.

Zeph
Zeph
Posted at

Victory is mine!

meh

rokulily
rokulily
Posted at

This is all I got.

yeah, yeah that seems about right… i should bake some oatmeal butterscotch cookies now…

seventy2
seventy2
Posted at

OMG THAT WOULD BE DELICIOUS!

Posted at

Night 5 - The Final Narration:

Tonight the town was eerily quiet. It was not unlike the quietness that ruled that fateful night when the mayor died but the mood was completely different. There was no tranquility in this stillness, only tension. The town hall was gone, the shopping district was a mess, the dead lay scattered across the town. Indeed, the mafia had caused great harm to this town. So where were those who are still alive? Why does the town feel so deserted?

"Help me out with these cables" called salsa down to 1337 master.
"What the hell am I supposed to do with this?" asked Mettaur confused.
"Look it's like this is rocket… never mind, hand." sighed salsa and pointed out to him the sexy pin up calender, which now had gained Mettaur's full attention.
Kitty and rokulily disconnected the fuel pipe, once the rocket was done refueling and prepared to climb up the silo.
This was actually quite a clever idea. The mafia was monitoring all the exits out of town, thus denying anyone the chance to escape, so Salsa came up with this plan to use his personal rocket to get out of here.

"All right, then! Time to prepare for launch." announced Salsa as he closed the last hatch, satisfied with the calibration. "-If all goes well, we should land safely near the east coast, after a beautiful sightseeing trip".
"Sounds nice. Mind if I tag along?" asked Niccea, wielding a knife in her hand.
"Gah! What's with you guys, sneaking behind people?" shouted salsa startled, as he narrowly dodged her attack.
Niccea ignored him and tried attacking again but Salsa grabbed on to one of the support cables and flung himself over the guardrail, swinging to the opposite walkway.
"Get your asses up here!" shouted salsa down to the girls who were busy fending off seventy2, who was climbing the stairs behind them.
"It'll be a cold day in hell before I'll let one of you get close to me again." shouted kitty furiously as she kicked towards seventy2.
"I don't have time to chase after you guys" grunted seventy and flung his knife into Rokulily's back.
Watching Roku fall to the ground caused Kitty to panic and run for her life. With a satisfied smirk the hitman picked up his knife again and walked down the stairs again.
1337 master punched the launch button which started the countdown for the launch.
"T minus 60 seconds" announced the monitor and disconnected the support cables.
"Hurry up!" shouted salsa as he climbed in the hatch with kitty close behind.
"T minus 50 seconds"
"Oh boy. October is even hotter then July" murmured Mettaur oblivious about his surroundings as Niccea approached him from behind.
"Sigh… Salsa was right. We're too much into this whole 'coming from behind' gimmick" said Niccea as she wiped the blood from behind.
"T minus 40 seconds"
Salsa closed the hatch once kitty was inside and secured it against mafia infiltration. "strap yourself in" he ordered kitty before crawling into the cockpit.
"T minus 30 seconds"
"Good job distracting salsa." said seventy2 as him and Niccea stormed to the hangar door.
"I take it that you succeed in your part of the job?"
"Yeah, I had to scare off the girls first so they wouldn't see what I was doing first."
"Wonderful, let's keep talking about this once we're out of blast radius"
"T minus 20 seconds"
salsa strapped himself in the pilot chair and got himself ready for the launch. He gave himself a second to look at the stars, once the roof had completely opened.
"Well, this is the point of no return."
"T minus 10 seconds"
"Disengage the locking clamps." ordered salsa to 1337 master.
"… I can't! It's jammed for some reason!"
"What!?"
"3"
"2"
"1"

The rocket engaged, filling the silo with fire which spewed out the opening at the top. For a brief moment the building took on appearance of a gargantuan torch until the fuel inside the trapped rocket was ignited by the heat. The whole city block was consumed in hellfire. The two hitman barely made out of there as they tapped at their overheated backsides.
"Wonderful job, my subjects." replied Anthony most pleased. "-I couldn't have asked for better minions."
"Still would have been better to allow the serial killer to live. We could have used the extra hand." grumbled Niccea.
"Nonsense! I had full competence in you." said Anthony before looking over at the incinerated city block. He glances over at the destroyed town center and the adjacent shopping street.
"-Hmm… I guess we won't get top grade for finesse, though."

And so ends the violent chapter that was the Anarchy of Townston. The mafia got their revenge and gained the control of the desolate and damaged streets. It would take a while for them to fix everything up, but at least there was nobody left to oppose them.

The end.

Mettaur the paramedic,
I Am The 1337 Master the Townie,
Salsa the Townie,
kitty17 the Townie,
and rokulily the Townie
are all dead.

Niccea the Hitman
Seventy2 the Hitman
and Anthony Mercer the Godfather are triumphant.

Game Over!

Salsa
Salsa
Posted at

stupid mechanical failures…

Alright Who left the wrench to where they could get to it?

Oh and sorry for suspecting you 1337.

Posted at

kitty17 the Townie
When beggars die there are no comets seen;
The heavens themselves blaze forth the death of princes.

man, she was the only one in the list who wasn't seemingly out to lynch me. would have been more fitting if it were plural >_<
and Anthony Mercer the Godfather
Aw, he's always such a cordial little chap. Who can begrudge it to him?

crocty
crocty
Posted at

kitty17 the Townie is dead.

seventy2
seventy2
Posted at

i….i was on a winning team, and i lived?

this is a first…

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.