Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

Drunk Duck Mafia XXXII - Anarchy in Townston.

Posted at

i….i was on a winning team, and i lived?

this is a first…
-Pat's on back-

Incidentally, since people seem to be at an agreement to take a break from the game, I will be postponing the next GM election for the next couple of weeks.

For those who are interested in playing again, check back on the third week off august when those who wish to GM the next game can send in their finely polished concepts.

And I hope you guys did enjoy this game to a certain degree.

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

Be warned, a helicoptor is going to land in the city of townston soon, packed with a few survivors, straight from hell. Gentlemen, and ladies, I bring you the willamette mall survivors!

In translation from fancy nerd talk, some dudes I made friends with over on a dead rising site, coming over here for a game. Sweet game too, dead rising. Can't wait for fortune city!

Even more translated, so no listen to Mettaur fan talk:
Friends coming over from other site, to play mafia games.

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

Oh, damn, didn't expect that..well, we'll still be running Mafia Games over there I guess. If anyone is interested.

Hakoshen
Hakoshen
Posted at

Aaah yes. Feels good to be on the winning team!

Salsa
Salsa
Posted at

Well. I'm sad to say that I will not be running for GM for a while. I work from 10AM on Saturday to 4AM on Sunday this Fall.

Yes you read that right, I am working 18 hours straight, on Saturdays, during football season.

Oh and did I mention the store is within spitting distance of Bryant-Denny Stadium?

Yeah, I'm gonna be in a straight-jacket when this is over.

pastel
pastel
Posted at

In a shady office, hidden is thick cloud of cigarette smoke, a rather posh looking individual looked through the personal files of one of the villagers.

Posh?

and Anthony Mercer the Godfather are triumphant.

So called it.

Posted at

Alert these friends of the break.
That's right. We're taking a two week break now. In the third week of august, I will be posting a new GM election thread and the next cycle will begin anew.

Should give you plenty of time to finish the game that you're running off site.

P.S. I hope the drama didn't make this game a poor experience for some of you.

Posted at

Sorry I haven't been on lately - I won't be getting my internet connection back until September (I'm using a phone to post this.)

I'm glad we won, and the bit I couldn't believe I got away with was accusing jninjashadow - the obvious flaw in my reasoning is that, if ninja was the godfather, his protection would be revealed by the fact that he didn't die! That's the only reason I didn't join in.

crocty
crocty
Posted at

When…

When will the new game start?

When…

When will it start?

Crap…

Bored…

Tah-dah!
I don't know.
If only PP had posted saying when the next game was starting.

Unfortunately I've looked at the last two posts and didn't see him post. What a shame.

Posted at

I said couple of weeks so I'll be posting the GM election thread pretty soon. The goal was to start it before the last week of the month, so that the next game should be ready to start before September but I've heard that you guys are aching to go again so I'll kickstart it now.

Edit: Here you go.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.