Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Posted at

I made a comic :D

Golly gosh this mafia sure is exciting and so unexpected. Is PP secretly M. Night Shyamalan? Ho ho ho…

See this is more like it!

@Sick of Bribes: Of course I have to be the straiw that breaks the camels back *shrug*

British accent? This is an indirect poke at me having a speech impendament isn't it. ISN"T IT!! T.T

crocty
crocty
Posted at

@Sick of Bribes: Of course I have to be the straiw that breaks the camels back *shrug*

British accent? This is an indirect poke at me having a speech impendament isn't it. ISN"T IT!! T.T
Actually you're more the barn that broke the slug's non existant spine.
Also I didn't know you had a speech impendament, I'd never have thought :o

Posted at

Actually you're more the barn that broke the slug's non existant spine.
Also I didn't know you had a speech impendament, I'd never have thought :o

Yep. It took me 9 years of speech therapy for me to get it to sound normal. And instead of a barn can I be a farmhouse?

Salsa
Salsa
Posted at

Here's my two cents:

We do not know any of the mafia and there are no clues, therefore everyone is jumping the gun and needs to use logic instead of past performance. Past performance is not enough to lynch someone in my opinion.

Since we do not know who the mafia are we should wait until they strike. In the meantime, lynch a corpse. No I am not joking.

On bribes, I only use bribes during the GM elections. Mainly because I like being GM, I also like to experiment and that means I have lure in some people. I also get tired of DYING EVERY FREAKING GAME! Seriously I die every game, with the exception of ONE and that was a classic game ran by Niccea. In short Go ahead and lynch or kill me. I'm going to die before it's all said and done with anyway.

kitty17
kitty17
Posted at

What? No. I just think his voice is pretty adorable. I've heard it :D

Also if you're taking pastels drawing as a bribe then I'll just have to give this fancy hat to someone more deserving.

Posted at

Here's my two cents:

We do not know any of the mafia and there are no clues, therefore everyone is jumping the gun and needs to use logic instead of past performance. Past performance is not enough to lynch someone in my opinion.

Since we do not know who the mafia are we should wait until they strike. In the meantime, lynch a corpse. No I am not joking.

On bribes, I only use bribes during the GM elections. Mainly because I like being GM, I also like to experiment and that means I have lure in some people. I also get tired of DYING EVERY FREAKING GAME! Seriously I die every game, with the exception of ONE and that was a classic game ran by Niccea. In short Go ahead and lynch or kill me. I'm going to die before it's all said and done with anyway.
PP probably won't allow lynching a corpse. I'm a townie. The worst thing lynching me would do is if I was the paranoid, which is a small chance.

@Kitty: Oh no you promised me a hat and I demand that hat. You think you can indirectly make fun of my speech impendament and then not deliver on the bribe?!?

Posted at

I have to admit. I was hoping that the uncertainty around the day 1 lynching would trigger lynching complications.

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

I will not abide the system of bribery, instead I will just follow my friend the barkeep on a insane and no sanity quest of random violence and looting. Down with the systwm, freedom, and pot for all! Who knows how many rupees are in there? Anarchy, anarchy! Yehahaha, WooHOO!

kitty17
kitty17
Posted at

@Kitty: Oh no you promised me a hat and I demand that hat. You think you can indirectly make fun of my speech impendament and then not deliver on the bribe?!?

Yes.

Posted at

I have to admit. I was hoping that the uncertainty around the day 1 lynching would trigger lynching complications.
Ah but you didn't count me making two mistakes! First revealing I was a townie and thus expendable! Second you did not expect people to act so agianst bribery. I am to your hopes what Lelouch is to Britannia!

*Smile*

And that explains why Ninja threatens puppies.

And Crocty is my Suzaku.

kitty17
kitty17
Posted at

And Crocty is my Suzaku.

So then…are you gay for him, then? That's all I remember from that show…the yaoi pairings. ):

Hakoshen
Hakoshen
Posted at

Please, that "y" word makes my grand ma sad.

pastel
pastel
Posted at

So then…are you gay for him, then? That's all I remember from that show…the yaoi pairings. ):

Have we switched places again? ….yaoi.

kitty17
kitty17
Posted at

Have we switched places again? ….yaoi.

No if we had my post would've looked like this

So then are you gay for him :D :D :D ? That's all I remember from that show, the yaoi pairings. *o*

Posted at

And Crocty is my Suzaku.

Thats all you remember? D: You need to rewatch it!

crocty
crocty
Posted at

Please, that "y" word makes my grand ma sad.
I'm actually considering becoming a Christian so I can become annoyed at Pastel any time she mentions it.
Which is a lot!

Actually I wouldn't, I already become annoyed at her anyway.

Err uh bro, I've got nothing against gays and all, but you're sorta weirding me out.

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

Hello everyone, can anyone explain how I just became a leader of a web-site? For a few hours a few days in a row, and I am a main contributor? Freakin me out man, I don't understand! But if anyone wants to help and stop stylin their hair, we could use some editors for Dead Rising, and the upcoming DR2! Tons of info on it already out, but we need people to find it!

And besides whoring out my second home site, I need to vandalize something! Roku has suffered enough in the past, Town Hall is already gone…I know! Lets screw around with Crocty's boat again!

pastel
pastel
Posted at

I'm actually considering becoming a Christian so I can become annoyed at Pastel any time she mentions it.
Which is a lot!

Actually I wouldn't, I already become annoyed at her anyway.

This is a metaphor for my feelings.

Posted at

Ninomiya-kun!
Sensei!

seventy2
seventy2
Posted at

i have not read any of this thread since i went to bed, but i have a sneaking suspicion that my voice was not heard…

maru
maru
Posted at

And that explains why Ninja threatens puppies.
No, I asked. It's dementia. Also a leprechaun told him to do it, or so he claims…

And I will be voting TFGM if only because it will not result in a riot and that is the best result.

Kroatz
Kroatz
Posted at

The first friggin' thing I said was:
Don't lynch anyone.

If Monkey turns out to be a townie I'm hunting all you(r) asses down!

Kroatz
Kroatz
Posted at

Posted at

The first friggin' thing I said was:
Don't lynch anyone.
If Monkey turns out to be a townie I'm hunting all you(r) asses down!
He IS a townie. Or at least I have no reason to believe he lied. I mean apparently he was screwed at square one. I on the other hand was screwed at square two, making myself much more usefull.

Gonna change my av today so letting you know PP. And I changed up my Bio a bit. And I'm starting a new project.
All good to use for clues. *wink, wink*

But saying anarchy Kroatz is good enough to have me believe that you are NOT mafia.
Or I just like fire.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.