Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Posted at

Yeah I have devil horns in this emo picture.
Cause I draw Luciefer.
HAR.

My friend Anna (who is the inspiration for lucie) Myself, and the Real Gabe.

and A picture of a bunch of guys showing off their guns. And my guns. On the left, in the same shirt as i'm wearing in the other pics. because i'm lame.

Posted at

One thing I hate about these pictures is my hair looks like crap.. I'm being vain here but really it looks 10 times sexier right now then in the pictures. My Hair looks a lot more like my avatar does on daily bases. Guess its just not very photogenic.

Speaking of hair, I was totally expecting that beard to be real. But then I realized that I am, in fact, an idiot.

And I would save that picture of Bobo as a snail if it would not be so creeeepy of me to do so.

iagojester
iagojester
Posted at

I wanna play… it's just too much fun.
I already know I look like Hawke. I look in the mirror to draw her half the time.

okae okae, the full garb pirate picture…

lukee
lukee
Posted at

Taken earlier today. :D

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

Yeah, Spambot has a GREAT set up with his comic stand there.
Aurora Moon, that hair is disco-funky!
Bobo, live the snail man, live it!
Hyper, that’s so cool! I love the first pic with that funny expression :-D
Flip, I can just picture you with real swords there man ^_^
Spaz, I only wish I had hair that cool looking.
Zac, That first pic is what you should use as your comic avatar man! Great horns!
Iago, you’re Kabuki-riffic! You really are captian Hawke, those boots, the coat, the pants, the hat!!!! That pic needs to go into fated feather somewhere.
Awww, Great Smile Lukee! You don’t look anything like a polygon.

Anonymous
Anonymous
Posted at

me at a ball at the weekend, im the one in the bright green dress. I think iwas the brightest coloured person there

Posted at

The lower right corner pic cracks me up because I, and some other people, believe I look like Drew Barrymore. Which makes sense since we're distantly related O_o

I would say overall those photos make you look more like Helen Hunt than Drew. :) You don't have the same facial structure as her, just a little similarity of the eyes and lips in the one pic.

Kim
Kim
Posted at

Wow! Everyone is so young! Makes me feel like an old lady,….but anyways.

Me with my red hair, then back to my own color, and now with bangs. If any of you read my "In Sanity" comic, I sort of pop in every now and then, but I draw myself the way I looked at the time the event happen,….so you might not pick it up that it's always me.

iagojester
iagojester
Posted at

er me… I gotta remain invisible tho :P, I have my reasons XD

Oh, you are, like, so sneaky! O_o I bet you're a CIA agent and seeing your eyes would give us all we need for a retina scan…
… yea, okae, nevermind.

SpANG
SpANG
Posted at

Anna (who is the inspiration for lucie) and some other people I don't give a fuck about
:DDDDDDDDD

Sooo cute. Can I have her number or email address or real address or full name so I can find the number or email address or real address?

I am sure you have a chance for that, since you said you "don't give a fuck about" zactheninja. Yeah, good luck. :wink:

.: SpANG! :.

Hawk
Hawk
Posted at

Here's Jeremy and me at Emerald City Comicon last year. As you can clearly tell we are brothers. :P

Spambot, I think it's cool that you look just like your avatar.

Meanwhile, Jeremey bears a striking resemblance to famed German director Uwe Boll

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

More people pics to comment on! -I will comment on every single pic post, or at least try too…

I remember I forgot Skool's pic! Let's see, it was very pretty, but very serious.
Redslayer, those are real priate guns! I'm sensing a signifigant pirate subculture among the members of DD…
Wow Jade! That's HIGH man. Don't break anything… Aw, there are far too many "invisible" people here at DD. The mystery people are in the vast majority.
Wayne, you actually look just like Bruce Wayne.
Hey Kim, good to see some of your pics here! That's good for a start. ^_^
And fianally Lilika! That dress looks blue to me. I hope you guys has a good time, you all look fantastic!

Posted at

Anna (who is the inspiration for lucie) and some other people I don't give a fuck about
:DDDDDDDDD

Sooo cute. Can I have her number or email address or real address or full name so I can find the number or email address or real address?

I am sure you have a chance for that, since you said you "don't give a fuck about" zactheninja. Yeah, good luck. :wink:
But… LIE? ON THE INTARWEBZ? UNHEARD OF!

Nah Spang, it's cool. I'm used to people "not giving a fuck" about me.
However, Tater, if you WERE a guy, I'd totally give you her name and etc. But You're a girl, and although that's cool and all, I don't think she sways that way. Because she's dating the guy in the background with the big hair.

Groovy.

If she were single, sure.

:wink:

spambot
spambot
Posted at

Here's Jeremy and me at Emerald City Comicon last year. As you can clearly tell we are brothers. :P

Spambot, I think it's cool that you look just like your avatar.

Meanwhile, Jeremey bears a striking resemblance to famed German director Uwe Boll

Well my avatar and Jeremy's (though he never posts :P ) are the pictures he did of us for the back of issue 1. I then took them and did a crapy color job.

Geoffio (the guy on the end in the other pic) is going to re-color them for us.

We got the cool stuff because a friend of ours works at a blueprint company :D
Jeremy built the display we put the comics in using foam board and bamboo

donkas
donkas
Posted at

First post on Ozones advice
pics of me
Pissed…

in full bogan rig..

with my newl poison..snakewine from Vietnam

newyears

and with a toy I built

Im not the shy type. later I'll post photos that make me look like a proper person.

Blitz
Blitz
Posted at

Or she could meet me and I can seduce her to the dark side. :twisted:

SITH

SIIIITH

But yeah, she's definitely cute.

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

Jesus Donkas!
Man…
Well I like the tat. You're one very jolly chappie in those pics. That's for sure.
Post the human ones! :-D

Ok, to revive the thread, yet another ozone pic:

…it gets boring on the train… phone cams are fun.

Arson
Arson
Posted at

Camwhorage? Hell yes!

Arson
Arson
Posted at

I love my hair <,<

Arson
Arson
Posted at

I hate veggies =( Perhaps I should dye it blue soon..

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

Blueeeeeeee? No, no ,no , no! Go brown! Brown just isn'tt used enough these days… A nice mix of bowns would be good, (without blonde highlights).

stardusty
stardusty
Posted at

She/he has green hair. She/he is so awesome she/he doesn't need a gender. Jeeze.

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

I say she's a girl.
Just a hunch.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.