Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Nitro
Nitro
Posted at

Because I rawk.. and like looking off, stage right…

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

I was part of the good time party squad, as always.
So you dress like a British chav and drink fosters? I don't think so… :wink:
Nick you look very serious. :D

marine
marine
Posted at

I was part of the good time party squad, as always.
So you dress like a British chav and drink fosters? I don't think so… :wink:
Nick you look very serious. :D

Actually I'm an american chav, aka wigger. And yeah, aparantly I was drinking fosters when someone took that picture.

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

Actually I'm an american chav, aka wigger.
I know you like to associate yourself with that image, but the presence of the Burberry check cap tends to indicate that this is not an American photo… :D
Yeah, apparently you're a popular guy! :-D Google image search for "chav" thinks so anyway. That pic is almost the top result. :P

AQua_ng
AQua_ng
Posted at

I encountered a few chavs on a bus. They were smoking, drinking being loud, they were also be racist to my fellow asian friend! Chavs smell. Smelly chavs. I find them scary.

Nitro
Nitro
Posted at

I know. It was a special Myspace version of me. I needed a different picture so I took one of me in some odd serious look…

marine
marine
Posted at

Actually I'm an american chav, aka wigger.
I know you like to associate yourself with that image, but the presence of the Burberry check cap tends to indicate that this is not an American photo… :D
Yeah, apparently you're a popular guy! :-D Google image search for "chav" thinks so anyway. That pic is almost the top result. :P

Looks like you caught me. Good job. Heres the real me.

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

Liar

Looks like you caught me. Good job. Heres the real me.
FUCKING LIAR!
I saved the only real pic you ever posted. I've been treasuring it for ages, it's one of my favourite possessions.

I love it.
SO much.
Here it is:

Now STOP POSTING FAKE IMAGES OF YOURSELF!
You disrespect the memory of your leopard print Speedo.
So pretty…

SpANG
SpANG
Posted at

Marine is a broken link?

This is a suprise to you?

.: SpANG! :.

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

Marine is a broken link?
True. But he's also the most beautiful person here!

Posted at

I just want to clarify that chavs and wiggers aren't the same. There's quite a difference really.

Posted at

There isn't really one.

chavs are asshole teenagers who speak in some kind of bastardized dialect and accent that you can't understand unless you're another chav. some of them have money and some don't but all of them steal and break shit and vandalize and stand around in scummy areas drinking and getting into fights with each other. They also get into fights with regular folks and try to mug them, harrass them, etc. As ozoneocean noted, a favored clothing brand is Burberry, although sporting wear is popular. The girls are usually kinda slutty and the guys are usually a strappy kind of skinny but sometimes with a little beer gut. Sensible people avoid areas they know to be chav hangouts because that will just get you robbed or hurt.

Chavs like to get in fights but only unfair ones, where it's 3 or 4 of them against a lady with cancer, or a little kid. The like to slap people or hurt them, record it on their mobile phone, and send the video to their friends. If you fight back they will probably knife you because they are cowards. However they will be plotting not so secret revenge, including knifing you later, following you home and vandalizing or robbing your house, or setting others in their chav network against you. They are also very stupid, either that or it's fashionable for them to pretend to be. They also like shitty music like Sugarbabes and maybe the girls like Robbie Williams.

There are some elements of white trash there, and some of wigger, but mostly they are just cowardly jerks who are too full of themselves to behave like normal people. So basically the American version of chav would be "shithead teenager."

AQua_ng
AQua_ng
Posted at

"Shiteens".

I'm in the deep end of chavs. Beause of financial reasons, my family lives in a cul-de-sac of council house a (literally) stone's throw away from a comprehensive school. I think that I'm the only one in the area who do not wear tracksuit bottoms for sport only. Feel pity for me!

Terminal
Terminal
Posted at

I would think "wiggers" are those white kids that try to be black, right?

Yes.

So in L.A., chavs are the equivalent of a South Central gang of idiots?

.: Myxomatosis :.

Posted at

In Scotland Chavs are also called Neds. In Dorset there has also been a corruption of the word pikey and it now also refers to chavs.
I hate chavs with a passion, scrounging off the state so they can kick old ladies do drugs and do over bookies, I'm sorry if I offend anyone but I agree with skoolmunkee that they are all little shitty cowards (not her exact words).

Nah, that's pretty accurate. If someone gets offended it's because they're a chav, and in that case they can go to hell.

Chavs are just really inconsiderate, they flick things on people or let their terrible dogs run around without leashes, say rude things loudly, play obnoxious music loudly, etc… but if anyone tries to call them on it, they usually get violent. Every couple of weeks you hear about a guy who got beaten to death with fenceposts by chavs, or someone got mauled by a chav's dog, or someone was followed home and stabbed. A lot of people don't stand up to chavs being jerks because a disproportionate amount of the time, it will get you in a fight or make things worse.

It might be a sociological issue or just something to do with where they've grown up, but after a while you start to suspect it's just something horrible like Fetal Alcohol Syndrome that made them that way. That doesn't mean anyone feels sorry for them though, they're still jerks.

This was drawn by a guy named Buml0r on somethingawful for a chav thread, it illustrates how stupid chavs get away with crap in England.

Okay that was waaaaay off topic. sorry all.

Eirikr
Eirikr
Posted at

Oh, god, there's a group of chavs hanging around the mall where I live. IN THE MIDWEST. Yes, they are even in the midwest. Bunch of assholes with tire irons who went 4 againgst 1 to an unarmed kid. Here's the best part though: They all wear the number 13 on their chest, and security still hasn't caught them!

Anyway, here's me:

If you met me in real life, you would never know I do the webcomic I do. My comic's very loud, destructive, crazy, and on most days I'm the polar opposite.

Chelano
Chelano
Posted at

this is me at DEMF (detriot electronic music festival)

tan….tired….and I have that eye look from Michael Jackson's Thriller

spambot
spambot
Posted at

That’s weird. I don’t remember doing that. This is what happens when I try to browse multiple forums at once…

SarahN
SarahN
Posted at

Finally got some recent pictures of me….though I've gained a bit of weight. :? I've also got some new blonde highlights…but they're kind of reddish orangeish looking….(blonde dye and bleach always does that with me…)

Pink and blue, bitches! …..the string of my necklace is backwards throughout these pics…crap.

…look kinda sleepy here….

We were at a graveyard (nice place to take pictures) and there was a tombstone that said "Sarah E. Rule" thus came an amazing, brilliant idea. :roll: ……yeh, Sarah rule.

alejkhan
alejkhan
Posted at

wow, I stop checking DD for a while and suddenly it is populated by an inordinate number of good looking people! I dare say this is one of the best post your picture threads I've seen.

My turn:
I'm radioactive!

Having a bit of a "Jump" moment.

Maybe I'll post a normal picture if I have one….someday.
(er, I'll fix this later)

Posted at

I'm bored, so I'm gonna show you the Halloween and Christmas pictures I have.

it's not the best pictures ever of me, since my mother took those pictures.. and she's a terrible photopargher at times. she never takes the pictures when I'm fully ready. she always takes pictures whenever I'm doing something like being busy buttoning my jacket. at the last second I always strike a pose and smile, but it still looks strange.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v452/SailorAurora/CAM_0124.jpg
I had just came in from a halloween party where we were just drinking punch and dancing, and so I looked some what tired.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v452/SailorAurora/CAM_0126.jpg
as you can see, I was buttoning up the jacket I got for christmas to try it on when my mother dediced to take a picture of me right away.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v452/SailorAurora/CAM_0125.jpg
even worse picture of me.. my dog dediced to jump at the last mintue into the picture to mooch for my attention..
and I was still buttoing my jacket, even though I was trying to make it look like I wasn't.

edit: sorry about the page stretch.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.