Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Pixie
Pixie
Posted at

DAMN YOU. I'd just finished doing all the picks!! XD

Okay, but you're the last person. No-one else can sign up now! :)

Pixie
Pixie
Posted at

You did now.

Patience, young padwan. Surprise, it takes rather a long time to send 30 PQs. :P

Pixie
Pixie
Posted at

Right! Three cups of coffee and much cut-and-pasting later, I think I've sent out all 30 PQs! :D Everyone should now have got their subject for Secret Santa!

Any questions or problems, just send me a message. I've already had one query about when's the earliest people can post their presents? As long as you make sure they're in the Present Thread before the 20th of December, it should be fine… if you're done sooner, you can post sooner, or hold back the gift until closer to Christmas! Your choice, as long as they're all in by the 20th!

Merry Christmas everyone! :)

crocty
crocty
Posted at

It's awesome of you to take over!

Pixie
Pixie
Posted at

Meh, it's not so awesome. I wanted to play too! ;) And it seemed the only way that was gonna happen was if I took over. So… I did.

In other news, mine's about halfway done already. Hahaha! XD (funfunfun)

Pixie
Pixie
Posted at

Still?!? Crikey… I'm sure I sent it! Hold up, I'll send it you again… check your PQs in about five minutes!

Pixie
Pixie
Posted at

Do you actually know how to check your PQs? Because I'm beginning to wonder. Everyone else seems to have gotten theirs, and I've sent yours twice now.

Posted at

Still nothing, and yeah. I click on the lil mail icon under "Log Out" and then I hit the big icon of the duck with all the mail around it that says "Message Box" but nothing. I've never gotten a pm from anyone.

Pixie
Pixie
Posted at

Maybe there's something broke with your PQs, then? (the little mail icon lights up blue when you get a PQ, btw… and you get a pop-up that says "you have NEW mail!" ). I can try sending it again, but like I said, I've sent it twice already and nobody else has a problem! :( I'm not sure what to do about this…

crocty
crocty
Posted at

Maybe there's something broke with your PQs, then? (the little mail icon lights up blue when you get a PQ, btw… and you get a pop-up that says "you have NEW mail!" ). I can try sending it again, but like I said, I've sent it twice already and nobody else has a problem! :( I'm not sure what to do about this…
Make him add you as a friend, comment on his user page with his information, but make sure he doesn't approve it.
Reads it, but doesn't approve it and make it go public.
Aren't I helpful?

darrell
darrell
Posted at

I've never gotten a pm from anyone.

Now I feel like I should send you a PM because that sounds like a sad statement. :)

Perhaps until your PQ issue gets sorted out you can PQ Pixie with your email address and go that route.

Edit: Or do what crocty said. :)

Posted at

I know, I get messages like "marine has left you a comment"(the last one I got) and I've seen it light up. It also lights up when I add friends,well rather they add me.

Just email me at sidwarrious@bellsouth.net since it won't let me. Thouh DD has continually screwed me over since joining. I'm also registered as under 13 despite CLEARLY hitting the over 13 button. If it wasn't for the community I'd be killing people already ^__^.

Pixie
Pixie
Posted at

I know, I get messages like "marine has left you a comment"(the last one I got) and I've seen it light up. It also lights up when I add friends,well rather they add me.

Just email me at sidwarrious@bellsouth.net since it won't let me. Thouh DD has continually screwed me over since joining. I'm also registered as under 13 despite CLEARLY hitting the over 13 button. If it wasn't for the community I'd be killing people already ^__^.

Email sent. Let me know you get it okay! ^_^

Pixie
Pixie
Posted at

Schweet. :D

You might wanna make a post in the Help forum and try and get the PQ thingy sorted out, though, for the future. :)

crocty
crocty
Posted at

+1 points for taking charge of this and preventing it from dying.
+5,000,000 points for having the 69th post.
*giggle*

Locoma
Locoma
Posted at

Wow that was very admirable, Pixie, I mean picking up the whole project :)

Pixie
Pixie
Posted at

Honestly, guys, it's not admirable. Trust me. It's just me being hard-headed, more than anything else. XD I used to moderate over at another forum (role-playing forum) and it's instinct for me to step in and do things if no-one else is. I can't help myself - really, I'm just being interferring. :P

Locoma
Locoma
Posted at

Ok you convinced me *deletes comment*

(boy the Top Drawer really affected me)

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.