Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
lidless_i
lidless_i
Posted at

So, if we want to join, are we supposed to make strips and put them in a mini comic, or send them to someone to be posted in the main comic? If we have a choice between the two, as seems to be the case, how do we sign up to do a day of the main comic?

lidless_i
lidless_i
Posted at

Oh I hadn't read the previous posts, looks like things are ending. Nevermind then.

PIT_FACE
PIT_FACE
Posted at

hmm, it seems i'm just getting slower with this and i would like to wrap my chapter up, so for the sake of me not killing this thing with a slow death while we wait for the final chapter, i'll do up one more page and maby we can just have open season with it,like i was talking about before.
people who havent had chapters but wanted to can submit pics of their characters as zombies and whatever they want. as long as it has to do with drunk duck and zombies of corse. no due dates or anything. just pretty much free range for people to throw their hats in the ring. if it's cool with midge.

TheMidge28
TheMidge28
Posted at

hmm, it seems i'm just getting slower with this and i would like to wrap my chapter up, so for the sake of me not killing this thing with a slow death while we wait for the final chapter, i'll do up one more page and maby we can just have open season with it,like i was talking about before.
people who havent had chapters but wanted to can submit pics of their characters as zombies and whatever they want. as long as it has to do with drunk duck and zombies of corse. no due dates or anything. just pretty much free range for people to throw their hats in the ring. if it's cool with midge.

honestly, I don't want to make it open season but just end it after the final chapter Bocaj has planned. If he is unable to get that rolling I say we just end it at your chapter.

Bocaj
Bocaj
Posted at

I'm going to try to get my stuff rolling this coming week, and i expect to take a week or two to implement.
I'm sorry guys I haven't posted/made anything in about three weeks, but I'm getting free time slowly, but surely!

TheMidge28
TheMidge28
Posted at

Just to reitterate, the run on DD Zombies is over.
No New Submissions or postings.
The finale is being coordinated currently and will be posted shortly.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.