Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
crocty
crocty
Posted at

I may jump in if no one else is left. Sure I've already done some earlier, but I've changed a lot, I SWEAR!!
Don't sign me up just yet (I am still busy as a tumor), but just giving a heads up.
If they need someone else, I suggest a trio of page creator-type people. You, me, and TJ.
KICKASS.

Bocaj
Bocaj
Posted at

I may jump in if no one else is left. Sure I've already done some earlier, but I've changed a lot, I SWEAR!!
Don't sign me up just yet (I am still busy as a tumor), but just giving a heads up.
If they need someone else, I suggest a trio of page creator-type people. You, me, and TJ.
KICKASS.
I just orgasmed a little.

crocty
crocty
Posted at

KICKASS.
I just orgasmed a little.
o mai~…

TheMidge28
TheMidge28
Posted at

Day 30: Glarg
Day 31: crocty
Day 32: salasvexx
Day 33: PIT_FACE

these are the last ones signed up.
I think we should just end it at PIT_FACE.
no more sign ups after him.
sorry guys.
People say they will do something and then they don't.
AQua and Ava were to do more pages than they posted but they just stopped half way.
Plus there was supposed to be an update today from Glarg…which I think he may be still trying to finish his pages.
So as of right now no more sign ups.
And these last four needs to make sure they can get their pages done for their updates asap.
sending pq's today to remind them.

Bocaj
Bocaj
Posted at

All good things must come to an end.
It was unrealistic to try to keep it alive forever.

salasvexx
salasvexx
Posted at

Awww, Sorry you feel that way, Midge, but understandable….

Anyways, Im here to confirm that Im on track with my pages. They will be ready on -March 31….. I just hope you guys like it.

TheMidge28
TheMidge28
Posted at

looking forward to the pages salasvexx! :)
its just disappointing that's all.
crocty is due to post his pages today…

Bocaj
Bocaj
Posted at

DD ZOMBIES ENDING COMIC

This is bocaj, and I, midge, and many others are going to end DD zombies with a big bang! We are going to get everyone interested who had done a page earlier in DD Zombies to do a panel in one final comic.
I just need to know if you are interested in doing this by Monday.
If I do not hear back from you, I will take it as a no.

so…
ARE YOU INTERESTED??

If yes, just PQ me back saying "Yes I am".

(I PQed that to everyone who has already done a page, I just wanted to announce it here.)

crocty
crocty
Posted at

Looks like most people aren't taking this seriously!
>:0

I'll make sure I finish this!

*Manly pose*

Also, I'd recommend, after the comic is finished, change the password of DD zombie.
It would be useless unless we start it again, and will prevent prats from editing stuff!

:D

Bocaj
Bocaj
Posted at

Actually, crocty, I already have the following people as absolute yeses:

In order (Day they did in parenthesis):

PIT_FACE (33)
salasvexx (32)
crocty (31)
Glarg (30)
AQua_ng (29)
Avalon comics (29)
Dreamweaver (26)
Red Slayer (22)
Milky (21)
Neilak20 (20)
magickmaker (19)
Empty Brooke (18)
Alex_g (17)
therealtj (16)
n_y_japlander (15)
Warspritecomic (13)
Puff (11)
jgib99 (9)
Beaums (7)
NPC_Girl (5)
Bocaj (4)
Rori (3)
TheMidge28 (1)
Amelius (Intro)

PIT_FACE
PIT_FACE
Posted at

hey midge, sent ya a PQ bout my story. [nah, it's not bad,just long.haha!]
know i had problems communicating to ya in the past,so im writing this to make sure ya got my message, didja….[snort]Midgey?hahahaha!

crocty
crocty
Posted at

Actually, crocty, I already have the following people as absolute yeses:

PIT_FACE
salasvexx
crocty
Glarg
AQua_ng
Avalon comics
Dreamweaver
Red Slayer
jgib99
Puff
therealtj
n_y_japlander
magickmaker
Bocaj
TheMidge28
I just meant that lots of people haven't been finishing their stories after starting…

(-_-)

TheMidge28
TheMidge28
Posted at

I got it PIT_FACE, thanks! :)
That helps with coming up wiuth this ending story we are all going to take part in.
Just need to wait for salasvexx pages/story and I'll get crackin'
I hope we can really make this ending fantastic and we should be able to with everyone involved.

PIT_FACE
PIT_FACE
Posted at

allright, cool. thanks.
if you could let me know as soon as possible what's going on so i can know what i'm gonna do.

Bocaj
Bocaj
Posted at

1.) I'm extending the time to when you can PQ me about being in the last page, untill pretty much whenever. I just wanted to make sure peoprlwere commiteed or something.

2.) Midge when you draft up a plot for the last page PQ me so we can worfk out some details I'm thinking about.

PIT_FACE
PIT_FACE
Posted at

same here midge. also thinkin i'm probably only gonna have the time to post that first part i figured out of my story [if that makes sense.haha] so dont know if that makes a difference in anything er not er whatever.bbaahhh…

salasvexx
salasvexx
Posted at

HI! Salasvexx here. I'm posting this week, so this should give you guys enough time to do what you gotta do. Just let me know what I have to draw and for when and I will do my best to help out.

As for my story. I really got into it, so much so that I quit doing my regular comic (DEADDOOR)and focused only on the zombie story and ART, so I hope you guys like it.

I'll post the first two or three pages of my tiny master piece tonight at midnight, bwahahaha! and then about two pages a day until the week is up.

PIT_FACE
PIT_FACE
Posted at

hey!midge, if yer prowlin around, could ya let me know if i'm supposed to post tommarow or if Salasvex is getting an extension. thanks.

TheMidge28
TheMidge28
Posted at

hey!midge, if yer prowlin around, could ya let me know if i'm supposed to post tommarow or if Salasvex is getting an extension. thanks.

salasvess has an extension.
you start posting Wednesday. :)

PIT_FACE
PIT_FACE
Posted at

also…i was wondering, due to the fac tim starting in the week and i dont know when the final run will be set to go, how long do i have for my run until i have to have it totaly posted?

TheMidge28
TheMidge28
Posted at

depends on how many pages you have.
honestly if you have a lot then I will give you more time like I did with Salasvexx
plus with you being last before the finale I think the more time we give you the more time that allows Bocaj to coordinate the finale with everyone.

PIT_FACE
PIT_FACE
Posted at

hey Bocaj, do ya think you can message me and tell me what you have planned for the last chapter of DDZOMBIES? cuase my story was just gonna have a continuation of a lot of things that've happened in earlier chapters and i wanna make sur eit ties in well, you know? i'll keep it on the down low if you want. i just wanna know so i know how to wrap up my story.

PIT_FACE
PIT_FACE
Posted at

and also thanks midge, if i do need extra time, i dont think it'll be much and i'll let you know as soon as possible. the stories pretty much almost done i just have a few things to spit n' polish.

PIT_FACE
PIT_FACE
Posted at

well,how bout this, it sounds like it'll probably run over my time, but how bout i have until the first page for the finale are ready to go up? might not even take that long, but think of it as a promotion for my second round,eh?haha. well ,just lemme know! later.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.