Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Jimeth
Jimeth
Posted at

I'm interested. I've already had a zombie storyline in my comic, so I'd make a seperate thing.

Anyone interested in doing a crossover with a couple of my characters?

Alex_g
Alex_g
Posted at

Having a lot of experience in drawing zombies I think this could be fun project to work on.

Posted at

I freaking hate zombies too, but I'd love to be a part of a community-wide project, so I'm in.

I'll need an artist, though.

Bocaj
Bocaj
Posted at

I'm probably in.

My comic is called Laughing out loud ZOMBIES, and it doesn't have any zombies in it…yet.

Beaums
Beaums
Posted at

I'm down! I've been drawing zombies in my sketchbook a lot lately, so I'd be more than willing to participate in this most gruesome event. Drawing zombies is great fun, because it can be messy and as sick and twisted as you want it to be! 8D

My character has yet to hit the Drunk Duck scene, but he will soon! I'd love to throw him into a ring of flesh-eating zombies. Of course, I'd also like to turn him into a blood curdling zombie as well… This is going to be a tough decision…

SpANG
SpANG
Posted at

Mentioned in DRUNK DUCK News on Gigcast #98! Check it out!

Beaums
Beaums
Posted at

Mentioned in DRUNK DUCK News on Gigcast #98! Check it out!

Oooooh! I listened to that! It was what directed me here actually… ;) The way the Drunk Duck news was conducted on the latest episode of The Gigcast was really spiffy actually, I enjoyed it thoroughly.

Anyways, if this project going to become a storyline comic book, how is it going to be carried out? Is each user who signs up going to contribute a page? I guess this question is directed at either Amelius or Evil Emperor Nick… Thanks.

Posted at

Well as soon as Civil War officially ends we'll be posting up an intro.

From there you can sign up to do 1 of 28 days (assuming we get enough people) in the main storyline which will be done kind of pass the story feature. Several people can all work on one stroy together and if fact I would highly encourage people to do zombie projects together.

IE: One person or group does day 1 of the out break and say, ends it with a plane crash. Someone else starts doing day 2 and maybe decides to do their story about a survivor of the plane crash which happens to be a DD character. The whomever does Day 3 might decide to have some of the people from day 2 who got killed show up as zombies. Basically just short stories showing the zombie invasion getting worse from different perspectives and trying to interconnect them.

Or you can just do a DD zombies tie in which is a short story (or a long one if you like) covering anything you want in the zombie outbreak without worry about what is happening in the main storyline to much.

Bocaj
Bocaj
Posted at

That sounds nice and lose formed, I'm in.

TheMidge28
TheMidge28
Posted at

Um..yeah?

That sounds great.
I would love to be a part of it.
When are sign ups?

Rori
Rori
Posted at

Oh, this sounds awesome. Count me in.

Bocaj
Bocaj
Posted at

Their will be an official start once the DD Civil War is done.

Posted at

Well there is no reason we can't start offical sign ups now. If you just want to do a story with zombie drunk duck character you can start now. If you want to sign up to do a day just IM or post into this thread saying so and I'll put you down for one.

Intro - Amelius
Day 1 - ______________

TheMidge28
TheMidge28
Posted at

I would love to sign up to do both.
Put me down.
any day!

Bocaj
Bocaj
Posted at

I'd like to sign up for a day (3 if we can choose).Should it only be one page?
(What do you mean both?)

Puff
Puff
Posted at

I want to do day 7. :D

And by Day, do you mean just 1 page, or a day being 3-or-so pages long? Because 1 page per day seems awfully skimpy…

Rori
Rori
Posted at

Sign me up for day 6.

Posted at

You are allowed and encourage to do more then a single page for a day. You can do as many pages as you want I mean it is a whole day, ideally it should be something like a short story. The only restriction is that you have to have it up in one week since we need to move the story along eventually. That said I would encourage people to talk to each other and find out what the person before you is planning so you can do your pages in advance.

I don't think we should have people claiming specific days since that is going to get problematic if no one takes a particular day so I'm just putting peopel down in the order they sign up, but if two people want to trade days that is fine with me.

Day 1: TheMidge28
Day 2: Bocaj
Day 3: Puff
Day 4: Rori

Midge: If you want to do a tie in story you don't need to say so. Just PQ me when you have it up and I'll list it as an offical DD Zombies tie in. I'll talk to amelius about getting the intro done soon so people can get started on their days since it looks like Civil War will be over very soon.

Bocaj
Bocaj
Posted at

So wait…

CAN the pages be on our main comics, and include our main characters?

marine
marine
Posted at

I'll do a day. I don't care when. I'll do one of those 24 hour things where I post a new page an hour.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.